• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Bozhidar Chorbadzhiyski

Club: CSKA Sofia

Position: CB

SM value: 500k

Rating: 77

Nationality: Bulgarian

Played 6 games for CSKA in 2017/18 season and scored 2 goals (535 minutes) Hasn't been reviewed for over a year so the 2016/17 season should also be taken into account.

2016/17 season he played 31 games (2775 minutes) 3 goals. Also broke into the Bulgarian national team playing 3 times (270 minutes) in the World Cup qualifiers for Russia 2018.

Prediction --- 77 ---> 80+

He is also the captain of the team and recently there are rumors that Middlesbrough are interested in him.

Need help on my young players.Keep or sell?

Osman Hadzikic

Aristote Nkaka

Frane Maglica

Svenn Crone

Lazare Amani

V.Karavaev

Dion Cools

Nissen Kristensen

Bezdenezhykh

Rade Krunic

Ingvartsen

Chalov

Joaquin Ardaiz

Alfredo Morelos

Omoijuanfo

As of now my budget is low.So I need to sell someone who is not necessary

@Roachy
Go for Trent Alexander-Arnold, he is a wonderkid, in my opinion. His rating will be increased to 83 really fast, I think.
Or other good decision is to sign Jorge Cuenca of Barcelona, also a young prospect. 
Even SL Benfica's kid Simon Ramirez looks promising. 

@Afi Get rid of the following:
Hadzidik - rating increased this month, maybe the following will be in winter. And also a little 
Nkaka 
Crone - 22 already
Amani
Karavaev
Cools
Omoijuanfo

They already have rating increased recently, so the possibility of another one should be low. Keep the rest, or you can buy even younger prospects, at the age of 16 or 17. They are a little expensive, but have big rating increase. For example, I bought Screciu (old rating 70) now is 77.
I recommend you players who are in the first 11, or have more than 100 minutes played already.

@Ziro

48 minutes ago, Afi said:

Need help on my young players.Keep or sell?

Osman Hadzikic

Aristote Nkaka

Frane Maglica

Svenn Crone

Lazare Amani

V.Karavaev

Dion Cools

Nissen Kristensen

Bezdenezhykh

Rade Krunic

Ingvartsen

Chalov

Joaquin Ardaiz

Alfredo Morelos

Omoijuanfo

As of now my budget is low.So I need to sell someone who is not necessary

Follow the list that Ziro says, but keep Lazare Amani.

@Kierans91 You are right, somehow. Not even Dani Alves will be the first choice in the right side, but even Marquinhos has a better chance in first eleven in comparison with Serge Meunier.
@thorgan lesar Emery knows the struggles of the players, but look at what star-team did he just made. I mean, even the second-chance to get in the team looks brilliant. Trust me, PSG is fighting now for the title.

2 minutes ago, Ziro said:

@Kierans91 You are right, somehow. Not even Dani Alves will be the first choice in the right side, but even Marquinhos has a better chance in first eleven in comparison with Serge Meunier.
@thorgan lesar Emery knows the struggles of the players, but look at what star-team did he just made. I mean, even the second-chance to get in the team looks brilliant. Trust me, PSG is fighting now for the title.

There always fighting for the title last years. So nothing special about that. ;) But if you're looking at the position of Thomas Meunier you have Dani Alves, Serge Aurier and of course Meunier. PSG is just a team that buys and has no vision any more. Meunier was really good and kept Junior Neymar the first match against Barcelona behind him. On a position where they're good, they buy a new player. Why not ? I hope Meunier leaves (Real Madrid wants him, will be nr. 2, but Zidane believes in him) this team.

On 22/08/2017 at 10:58 PM, Roachy said:
Ca paranaense
Matheus ROSSETTO mc 78 - 82/83 {700k}

Fluminense
Leo pele {d,dm,ml} 70-80  {300k}
Guilherme pedro {f rlc} 76-80 {360k}
Matheus Alessandro {am rlc} 70-75/76 only played 211 minuites but should rise

Sport Recife
Seabra Thallyson {dm,mc} 70-78 (100k}
Costa Fabricio {dm,mc} 70-78 [240k]

Botafogo
Matheus Fernandes [dm,mc} 76-80 360k

Slowly I'm getting round to analysing these posts (Sorry, so slow)

Leo Pele is the real interesting one here 1195mins takes him to a rating of 58% more minutes than he needs presently.

Though each of G. Pedro & M Alessandro have appx 11 to 13% more than they need presently SM are very fickle about Brazil & the huge numbers of young players that are given small runs & then discarded (dropped). Hard to explain, but I prefer to see many more minutes very much closer to the review. Indeed G Pedro has only played 1minute since the 21st July over a month ago. If he doesn't play anymore or few minutes SM may miss him altogether (Might not!) but I prefer to wait...

Even wait for a much nicer prospect at Flum. Marcus Wendel 78rated 1659minutes 74% more minutes than he needs presently. I may buy him myself next month & if he maintains his percentages would be at least 83 as only 2 teamates in a massive squad have more minutes than he & they are both rated 87 ... Socca :)

@sunnyskeg Hey, mate. I usually keep them a long time. I know sometimes they flop, but the sacrifice is the first thing in order to be the best. For example, I signed Isak in January, in since then, he is still in my team. Maybe there was my mistake trusting the media too much. But the entire experience with youngsters is extremely good. 

Mbappe, Donnarumma and Pulisic were the best-buy for my team, now they are in the first-eleven.

Also, guys, my recommandation for new wonderkids : Pietro Pellegri ( 16 but promise a lot for his age) AM(RL) F(RLC) rating 70 but expected 75/76 as soon as possible.
Berke Ozer ( 17 and in the first team), GK, rating 70 with an increase to 74/75

And most important : keep your eyes open for this kiddo Giorgi Chakvetadze, He is not in SM yet, but looks promising.