• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

4 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Jadon Sancho to Borussia Dortmund with number 7 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Must buy him!

Gutted! Tottenham have been trying to sign him all summer but City wont sell to a fellow Premier League team. Hate to burst peoples bubble but, I really don't think he is ready yet to start at Dortmund but hopefully some game time in cup competitions etc? What do people think? But I also think this may be a stepping stone back to the Premier League. Has a hint of the Zeki Fryers about it (Went abroad from Man Utd and was bought by Tottenham for the same price 6 months later) Extremely highly rated though!

11 minutes ago, EricDier15 said:

Gutted! Tottenham have been trying to sign him all summer but City wont sell to a fellow Premier League team. Hate to burst peoples bubble but, I really don't think he is ready yet to start at Dortmund but hopefully some game time in cup competitions etc? What do people think? But I also think this may be a stepping stone back to the Premier League. Has a hint of the Zeki Fryers about it (Went abroad from Man Utd and was bought by Tottenham for the same price 6 months later) Extremely highly rated though!

Eric Dier your name sake is a prime example of English players going abroad and succeding, more English players need to do it they will become better players in the long run. But English footballers are too comfortable playing in the EPL on massive salaries which half of them don't deserve.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Eric Dier your name sake is a prime example of English players going abroad and succeding, more English players need to do it they will become better players in the long run. But English footballers are too comfortable playing in the EPL on massive salaries which half of them don't deserve.

Completely completely agree! Eric Dier got the first team football and experience he needed to improve his game. Too many English players like you said, are sat pretty on a huge wage and not committing or experimenting to see how far they can actually progress, very frustrating! They almost feel like they don't have to work now because they've made it. Oliver Burke has just come back to England so will be interesting to see how much he has improved at Leipzig, was very good at Nottingham Forest!

I am sorry that I ask this here, I know it's completely off topic but I hope someone can help me.
So I am wondering how exactly the loan out system works, I believe it is based on the team rating but how exactly works? In one of my clubs my average rating of the first team players is 90, but I have 90 youngsters in the youth team and their average rating is 75, full team average rating is 78. What must be the rating so I can loan out up to 88 rated players?

4 hours ago, katal0neca said:

I am sorry that I ask this here, I know it's completely off topic but I hope someone can help me.
So I am wondering how exactly the loan out system works, I believe it is based on the team rating but how exactly works? In one of my clubs my average rating of the first team players is 90, but I have 90 youngsters in the youth team and their average rating is 75, full team average rating is 78. What must be the rating so I can loan out up to 88 rated players?

from my experience average ratings do not matter. might be wrong but I'm pretty the availability of players to loan goes like this:

The 19 highest rated players and top 2 goalkeepers players that you own are NOT available for loan.

The 20th/21st/22nd etc. highest player is available, unless he is tied in rating with the 19th.

So therefore in order for you to loan 88s, a 88 rated player must not be in your top 19 highest rated players.

8 hours ago, muallan said:

from my experience average ratings do not matter. might be wrong but I'm pretty the availability of players to loan goes like this:

The 19 highest rated players and top 2 goalkeepers players that you own are NOT available for loan.

The 20th/21st/22nd etc. highest player is available, unless he is tied in rating with the 19th.

So therefore in order for you to loan 88s, a 88 rated player must not be in your top 19 highest rated players.

So in theory to loan out 90 rated i would need 19 91 rated players ?

On 31/08/2017 at 10:12 AM, Soccahappy said:

After this weekends results are in. I'll find another interesting club to analyse for their best prospects this season. Similar to the above example. Probably from France as they will have played 5 matches.

Forgot there was no matches due to the International break, but ok we'll have to wait a little longer for France BUT:-

Early update of some of the prospects in Portugal

First whose not doing as well as last season, consider selling?:-

Grimaldo Benfica not played ie 0minutes out of 360 possible

Andre Horta Benfica not played ie 0minutes out of 360 possible

Otavio or Otavinho of Porto, only played 88mins so far so minus35% (early days yet)

Daniel Podence 82 Sporting CP, only played 94mins so far so minus9.9% (May well improve!)

Doing better so far

Bruno Varela Gk!  (22/82 - Benfica) 360 mins out of 360 & Plus 64% more minutes presently.

Franco Cervi (23/87-Benfica) 311 mins out of 360  Plus 20.4% more minutes presently

Felipe Augusto (24/83-Benfica) 194 out of 360 Plus 5.9% . Also watching Martin Chrien 19mins update here later

Oliver Torres (22/88-Porto) 313 mins out of 360  Plus 16.9% more minutes presently

Alex Telles (24/88-Porto) 360 mins out of 360  Plus 30% more minutes presently

Gelson Martins (22/88-Sporting CP) 360 mins out of 360  Plus 30% more minutes presently

Rodrigo Battaglia (26/85-Sporting CP) 295mins out of 360  Plus 31.9% more minutes presently

Cristiano Piccini (24/85-Sporting CP) 360 mins out of 360  Plus 50% more minutes presently

Remember this is ONLY after 4 games, early doors but I’ll be keeping an eye on these prospects and update from time to time here.

Socca :)

10 hours ago, muallan said:

thank you, it looks you are right

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Forgot there was no matches due to the International break, but ok we'll have to wait a little longer for France BUT:-

Early update of some of the prospects in Portugal

First whose not doing as well as last season, consider selling?:-

Grimaldo Benfica not played ie 0minutes out of 360 possible

Andre Horta Benfica not played ie 0minutes out of 360 possible

Otavio or Otavinho of Porto, only played 88mins so far so minus35% (early days yet)

Daniel Podence 82 Sporting CP, only played 94mins so far so minus9.9% (May well improve!)

Doing better so far

Bruno Varela Gk!  (22/82 - Benfica) 360 mins out of 360 & Plus 64% more minutes presently.

Franco Cervi (23/87-Benfica) 311 mins out of 360  Plus 20.4% more minutes presently

Felipe Augusto (24/83-Benfica) 194 out of 360 Plus 5.9% . Also watching Martin Chrien 19mins update here later

Oliver Torres (22/88-Porto) 313 mins out of 360  Plus 16.9% more minutes presently

Alex Telles (24/88-Porto) 360 mins out of 360  Plus 30% more minutes presently

Gelson Martins (22/88-Sporting CP) 360 mins out of 360  Plus 30% more minutes presently

Rodrigo Battaglia (26/85-Sporting CP) 295mins out of 360  Plus 31.9% more minutes presently

Cristiano Piccini (24/85-Sporting CP) 360 mins out of 360  Plus 50% more minutes presently

Remember this is ONLY after 4 games, early doors but I’ll be keeping an eye on these prospects and update from time to time here.

Socca :)

What about Pedro Neto, new player transfer from Braga to Lazio?

Pedro Neto 17yo winger has youth on his side, but only few minutes for Sporting Braga, actually 47mins this season.

Depends how many minutes he gets with Lazio & how long it takes him to acquire them.

If any.

Obviously something has tempted Lazio but I haven't seen him play. Obviously a good prospect as I understand Lazio paid over 20m Euros for he & Bruno Jordao combined. I'll keep an eye out for minutes but can't say I'll see him play. That ok for you JAMancini??

1 hour ago, shangar said:

Quick question guys,

Rodrigo Bentancur keep or sell?

I would keep him despite he won't get too much game time probably but I see him like a good prospect. Anyway, if you need money or you have the opportunity to sign a player with more chances to rise of similar age/rating, you could sell him in that case. 

On ‎29‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:32 PM, Michaeleyre1 said:

Been scouting through Colombia and while I don't want to predict ratings as I'm not sure quite how harsh/generous SM are with Colombia these are the best young players I've found in terms of low ratings and plenty of games played:

Haider Borja (Atletico Nacional) - 70

Carlos Cuesta (Atletico Nacional) - 78

Eduard Atuesta (Medellin) - 76

Mateo Puerta (Cortulua) - 70

Eddie Segura (Atletico Huila) - 73

Diego Valoyes (Equidad) - 77

Sebastian Villa (Tolima) - 70

Oscar Cabezas (Patriotas Boyaca) - 70

All of them are 20 years old, except Cuesta (18) and Villa (21)

18 hours ago, JAMancini said:

What about Pedro Neto, new player transfer from Braga to Lazio?

Must buy

On 25/08/2017 at 10:47 AM, Soccahappy said:

Well if we look at Boateng PURELY ON MINUTES it tells a story:-

2014/15  2139mins

2015/16  1353mins

2016/17  828mins

This season Bayern have played 1 game and Boateng  0mins in fact wasn't even a substitute, Also:-

Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed Jerome Boateng will not travel with Bayern Munich's squad on their pre-season tour.

Up to u Roachy Decisions, decisions ,,, Socca :)

On 24/08/2017 at 10:01 PM, Roachy said:

Jerome boateng he is 94 he has been this rating for a long time I didn't notice him to much last season but with sule hummels Martinez all there what is his future like

Just one of the interesting little stories in this new season: Boateng hasn't played in either of the first 2 games. He doesn't seem to be injured anymore but wasn't sold during recent window. Chances are he'll get reduced to 93 in December? Sell b4 then??

2) Goncalo Guedes loaned to Valencia

3) Gabriel Barbosa (Gabigol?) loaned by Inter to Benfica, his chance to shine at last?

4) 15.1m Euros was a lot to pay just for insurance that Kane doesn't gets injured

5) Moise Keane loaned to Hellas Verona should be good for him

6) I thought Harry Kane "Looked out of sorts" in the first half against Malta. He tried many times to carry the ball completely through Malta tacklers as if they were'nt there, without any success. Word in the ear probably at half time & he scored a brace in the 2nd half.

7) Yann Karamoh loaned by Caen to Inter, strange usually other way round