1 hour ago, Mohanned said:

Will isco get a rise in the next few months at January I mean or he will have to wait until the end of season 

100 per cent, one of Real Madrid's best players over the past 12 months

49 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

Mario mandzukic....keep or sell?

Keep for now

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

Hi guys I hate spamming threads but it's the busiest one on the forum.

Me and my friend have opened up a World Champ game world with many teams available and a starting budget of 50 million. I'm PSG and my friend is Dortmund so there's plenty of top teams left, first come first serve.

Game world ID: 369247

Want to get as many experienced managers in as possible

20 hours ago, shangar said:

Thanks for the replies.  In our Game World we have an informal limit of 25 man squads.  I could do with the space, but he's got loads of potential; Catch 22!  I'll stick with him, & hope he gets minutes for Juventus.

shangar, having only 25 players doesn't give you much opportunity of having players who aren't going to rise. What u need is at least a few or more who can play & rise.

Bentacur has 9mins this season & it will be some time into the season b4 I can estimate if he is a riser for Juve. We need a lot more than 2 games into the season. Is he a starter for you or just to get a rise out of him? For instance Barella at Cagliari is a DM,M.AM(C) midfielder who played 57% of the time last season & is 180mins out of 180mins this season, 100% so far.

I realise Cagliari isn't Juventus but what if Bentancur doesn't play any more mins? Bentancur had a lot of mins for Boca Juniors last season & a little 9min spell is encouraging. So probably see if he can get more worthwhile gametime & then make the change if u need to. Short term or Long term is always difficult.

1 hour ago, Mohanned said:

Will isco get a rise in the next few months at January I mean or he will have to wait until the end of season 

Kierans91 is totally right, I'm just waiting on how much gametime he gets this season, 66mins over a possible 180mins is not enough evidence yet to say he'll rise in December. But he should play a lot more given his talent.

7 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

He will be back right now he's in troubles physically

5 minutes ago, Third said:

Keep, great player. He and Rugani are Juventus & Italy future centre backs. 

We may have got there between us.

I tried to find an Injury but couldn't. Understand he's with Atalanta until June 2018 & then he will no doubt go on to better things with Juventus, It's a fair time to wait until he gets a chance of going on to 90+. only U can decide JAMancini? Probably worth waiting in in a competitive Gw.

In any event give him 2 or 3 games at least to prove himself fit?

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Me and my friend have opened up a World Champ game world with many teams available and a starting budget of 50 million. I'm PSG and my friend is Dortmund so there's plenty of top teams left, first come first serve.

I will join if it's allowing me for having a 6th club. Normally in the past I was training 6 clubs, but now it isn't possible any more :( 

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

shangar, having only 25 players doesn't give you much opportunity of having players who aren't going to rise. What u need is at least a few or more who can play & rise.

Bentacur has 9mins this season & it will be some time into the season b4 I can estimate if he is a riser for Juve. We need a lot more than 2 games into the season. Is he a starter for you or just to get a rise out of him? For instance Barella at Cagliari is a DM,M.AM(C) midfielder who played 57% of the time last season & is 180mins out of 180mins this season, 100% so far.

I realise Cagliari isn't Juventus but what if Bentancur doesn't play any more mins? Bentancur had a lot of mins for Boca Juniors last season & a little 9min spell is encouraging. So probably see if he can get more worthwhile gametime & then make the change if u need to. Short term or Long term is always difficult.

Thanks for the input Socca.

The average member of my team has an 86 rating, so Bentancur fills in, but has the scope to improve.  I totally understand the predicament, & although he's on the bench, is he on the verge of breaking through?  Questions, questions.  It's decisions like this that make this game so entertaining.

If's, but's, & maybe's!  

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I think anyone who reads this forum should be joining this setup its perfect fit for football lovers

37 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

Mandzukic or ousmane Dembele?

Dembele, this game isn't all about rating.

Dembele could be 92 in the next year, mandzukic will probably stay, then look at the deal. Dembele has 15 years left in him, Mandzukic has probably 4 or 5.

This is before taking into account the maximum rating Dembele can achieve and I believe that to be beyond 92 with out question.

14 minutes ago, johnWF said:

what would you choose ?

chiriches

vida

federico fernandez

nkoulou

None of them haha

10 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Mandzukic or ousmane Dembele?

Dembele obviously

9 hours ago, johnWF said:

what would you choose ?

chiriches

vida

federico fernandez

nkoulou

N'Koulou, but I will try and find someone better

13 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

We may have got there between us.

I tried to find an Injury but couldn't. Understand he's with Atalanta until June 2018 & then he will no doubt go on to better things with Juventus, It's a fair time to wait until he gets a chance of going on to 90+. only U can decide JAMancini? Probably worth waiting in in a competitive Gw.

In any event give him 2 or 3 games at least to prove himself fit?

I was looking & I read he had some minor ailments during the summer & it's still not fit at all but he will be ready sooner than later. 

21 hours ago, Mohanned said:

Looks very likely to get a rise the next time Spain is reviewed. The only struggle he may face is when Ronaldo returns from suspension for Real Madrid, be interesting to see what Zidane does, seems to be a favourite of his though. Anyone see Isco's performance for Spain v Italy? My word, outstanding!!

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Just one of the interesting little stories in this new season: Boateng hasn't played in either of the first 2 games. He doesn't seem to be injured anymore but wasn't sold during recent window. Chances are he'll get reduced to 93 in December? Sell b4 then??

2) Goncalo Guedes loaned to Valencia

3) Gabriel Barbosa (Gabigol?) loaned by Inter to Benfica, his chance to shine at last?

4) 15.1m Euros was a lot to pay just for insurance that Kane doesn't gets injured

5) Moise Keane loaned to Hellas Verona should be good for him

6) I thought Harry Kane "Looked out of sorts" in the first half against Malta. He tried many times to carry the ball completely through Malta tacklers as if they were'nt there, without any success. Word in the ear probably at half time & he scored a brace in the 2nd half.

7) Yann Karamoh loaned by Caen to Inter, strange usually other way round

1) My first instinct is I think his rating will decrease, seems to be out of favour but then surely Bayern would have sold him in the window? I'd personally wait for a little longer.

2) Great loan, should be able to get minutes there, keep an eye.

3) Was so highly rated in Brazil, hasn't been given his breakthrough at Inter, Benfica always seems to be a great place to get your first opportunity in European football!

5) Perfect loan again, haven't seen too much of this lad actually but I'm sure we'll see a lot more with him getting game time at Verona!

6) Thing with Harry is I think he was low on confidence before the game with the pressure of not scoring in August, again! But Harry Kane does what Harry Kane does, scores goals!! (Just not in August)  But I wouldn't look much into a performance against Malta!

7) Likely for the loan to be made perm after? I don't know any of the details but, I'd assume that's what it is. However, may affect his game time in the short term so won't get a rating increase for a while, for the people hoping he gets a quick increase!

33 minutes ago, EricDier15 said:

Looks very likely to get a rise the next time Spain is reviewed. The only struggle he may face is when Ronaldo returns from suspension for Real Madrid, be interesting to see what Zidane does, seems to be a favourite of his though. Anyone see Isco's performance for Spain v Italy? My word, outstanding!!

1) My first instinct is I think his rating will decrease, seems to be out of favour but then surely Bayern would have sold him in the window? I'd personally wait for a little longer.

2) Great loan, should be able to get minutes there, keep an eye.

3) Was so highly rated in Brazil, hasn't been given his breakthrough at Inter, Benfica always seems to be a great place to get your first opportunity in European football!

5) Perfect loan again, haven't seen too much of this lad actually but I'm sure we'll see a lot more with him getting game time at Verona!

6) Thing with Harry is I think he was low on confidence before the game with the pressure of not scoring in August, again! But Harry Kane does what Harry Kane does, scores goals!! (Just not in August)  But I wouldn't look much into a performance against Malta!

7) Likely for the loan to be made perm after? I don't know any of the details but, I'd assume that's what it is. However, may affect his game time in the short term so won't get a rating increase for a while, for the people hoping he gets a quick increase!

Right along with my thinking,

1) Boateng had been injured, supposed to be fit in July, wasn't or wasn't wanted to tour. If it contiues like this SM must drop him down.

7) If Karamoh hasn't been taken on loan to play then to loan out to someone else? Doesn't make sense. Probably as u say loaned to see if he fits in then official transfer/ option to buy at the end of loan period?

Thanks for your thoughts EricDier15 .... Socca :)

1 hour ago, kylepearson said:

If he can remain in the first team for AC Milan what do we rate the chance of Borini rising?

No doubt if he did remain he would rise. Having watched a lot of him in recent years, he can be spectacular but usually the "bubble bursts". Wait & see as others despatched from premiership clubs have thrived, Salah, Cuadrado etc

Fab Borini has 34% more minutes than he needs but that's after only 2 matches.

17 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Dembele, this game isn't all about rating.

Dembele could be 92 in the next year, mandzukic will probably stay, then look at the deal. Dembele has 15 years left in him, Mandzukic has probably 4 or 5.

This is before taking into account the maximum rating Dembele can achieve and I believe that to be beyond 92 with out question.

None of them haha

Thanks a lot for your analysis. Thanks all the mates to answered my Question. One love