arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

I have Marcelo is it worth swapping him for David Alaba?

Im only doing it for the age and the fact Alaba has more years left in him but is it really worth it and what are the chances of Alaba getting 94 this year?

Cant make my mind up! Expert opinions please

Just now, Kierans91 said:

Im only doing it for the age and the fact Alaba has more years left in him but is it really worth it and what are the chances of Alaba getting 94 this year?

I would totally swap with alaba. good chance he hits 94, even if he doesn't, he is worth it imo

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

I would 100% do it. Not only is Alaba younger than Marcelo, making him more valuable the long term, but he can play in multiple positions. Arguably fullback is also the least crucial position in SM. It's win win all over IMO. Go for it.

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I personally would keep  marcelo he is pure class

21 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

Quick Question goodfellas:

Matuidi or Anthony Martial? 
Martial or Werner ?

Thanks!!!

Martial over Werner, started this season in form hopefully it will continue.

Cant really compare the others to matuidi, they both play different positions to matuidi.

36 minutes ago, Roachy said:

I personally would keep  marcelo he is pure class

2 hours ago, Barry Green said:

I would 100% do it. Not only is Alaba younger than Marcelo, making him more valuable the long term, but he can play in multiple positions. Arguably fullback is also the least crucial position in SM. It's win win all over IMO. Go for it.

4 hours ago, d5v1L said:

I would totally swap with alaba. good chance he hits 94, even if he doesn't, he is worth it imo

Thanks for the input guys really appreciate it turns out I'm good at giving advice but rubbish of thinking about my own deals

Im gonna go with Alaba I think, like people have said above he's younger and the fact he can play a number of positions is a big plus.

Also Bruno Xadas has risen to 2million, what a joke. Just hope everyone bought him when he was cheap.

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

Martial over Werner, started this season in form hopefully it will continue.

Cant really compare the others to matuidi, they both play different positions to matuidi.

Regardless of positions and ratings, who would you choose as an asset.. matuidi or martial? you think martial can get a rise if he gets enough gametime this season ?

27 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

Regardless of positions and ratings, who would you choose as an asset.. matuidi or martial? you think martial can get a rise if he gets enough gametime this season ?

Martial, should rise this season if he continues his form and will therefore be worth more than matuidi with plenty of more years ahead of him

8 minutes ago, Mohanned said:

Will Gabriel jesus get a rise and what is his potential in ur opinion 

Yeah seems favourite over aguero, played in every game for city this season and I've watched him a couple of times and already looks the complete player in my opinion. 94/95 potential for me

7 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah seems favourite over aguero, played in every game for city this season and I've watched him a couple of times and already looks the complete player in my opinion. 94/95 potential for me

Can he get 90 or 91 this season as it seems he is having a flop in his performance from the early matches inthe epl

38 minutes ago, Mohanned said:

Can he get 90 or 91 this season as it seems he is having a flop in his performance from the early matches inthe epl

Yeah and he scored in his last match against Bournemouth and was argueably the best player on the pitch that day. More matches he gets under his belt the better he will be I'm sure.

11 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Quick Question goodfellas:

Matuidi or Anthony Martial? 
Martial or Werner ?

Thanks!!!

Martial in the first one, at long term he's a much better option than Matuidi (who has already reached his top)

Werner in the second one, he's an amazing last season & has started pretty well too taking a spot in Germany national team. 

4 hours ago, Mohanned said:

Will Gabriel jesus get a rise and what is his potential in ur opinion 

Absolutely yes, 90-91 this season & top class striker in the future

---------------

Today added Mink Peeters (75/19years old), Real Madrid player who was loanee to VVV Venlo this summer, despite struggling with injuries in the last few season & he's still considered one of the best dutch young talents. 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Anyone who knows more about Gianluca Busio (15 yrs old, Sporting KC, CA) and Bilel Hassaini (16 yrs old, AS Nancy, CM) ?

They are added today

Apparently Hassaini has been linked with a move to Southampton this summer, looks like he's promising. 

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Anyone who knows more about Gianluca Busio (15 yrs old, Sporting KC, CA) and Bilel Hassaini (16 yrs old, AS Nancy, CM) ?

They are added today

Nothing....sry...

Will sign 20 yo Ronaldo Pena...loaned to Moreirense and starter...any info? Keep an eye on him....nice start....

8 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Nothing....sry...

Will sign 20 yo Ronaldo Pena...loaned to Moreirense and starter...any info? Keep an eye on him....nice start....

He was part of Venezuela u20 along players like Fariñez, Soteldo or Herrera not the best of the generation but still a good striker. 

42 minutes ago, Marek said:

Hey guys, I know it's OT but this thread is the best one to ask different types of questions (deals, new players, predictions etc)

Barkley + Max Meyer or Salah?

At long term Barkley+Meyer. Salah moves to 92 is very likely & and, by contrast, I don't see Barkley or Meyer moves up now but thinking about future I think 92 is Salah top and Barkley & Meyer (probably they both will move to bigger clubs next summer) have more potential.