• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Brazil 50 Players, enjoy! Bruno Pacheco Age: 25 Position: D , DM, M ( L ) Club: Atletico Goianiense Rating: 77 Predicted rating: 80 Started 29 games. Correa Gilvan Age

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Marek said:

Hey guys, I know it's OT but this thread is the best one to ask different types of questions (deals, new players, predictions etc)

Barkley + Max Meyer or Salah?

Agree with @Third Salah in the short term but if you are looking towards the future then Meyer and Barkley for me, I do think Barkley should move on though and to Tottenham at that. There has been talk of Spurs and Chelsea being linked but i don't think he would see as much game time if he moved to the blues, where as with Spurs he would probably rotate with Alli

36 minutes ago, kylepearson said:

Opinions on Junior Sornoza?

From what I can see he hasn't played many games in the Serie A this season, mainly played in other competitions so I don't see him rising unless he features more, having said that I dont'tknow a great deal about the player maybe someone who's more clued up on Brazilian football can give you a better opinion.

1 hour ago, Roachy said:

Two questions here is payet worth signing is he going to keep his 92 rating and who is better to have Dani Alves or Juanfran from athletico Madrid both 92 but Alves is older 

Alves

I would get Payet in the short term but as for the long term i would look at getting someone younger and sell Dembele to me ;) 

37 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Still worth it...fantastic left foot...starting XI...future star for sure

And of course...Jorge Mendes... ;)

Of course mate but i just think its a joke how SM slap these price tags on young players, I guess it helps a lot if you scout players like a lot of us on here. I have Bruno Xadas in most of my setups and got him for 600k, selling him now would make me a good profit for some of my low league teams but i'm going to be so stupid haha.

Am I the only one who thinks that the rate Mariano Diaz have right now is simply ridiculous... I am amazed how he remains with a poor 82 even though he did well in Real and he is starting the season in Lyon in a perfect shape, scoring a lot of goals... He is not a top player right now, he will tend to deserve that title soon but what i i´m certain about is that 82 is NOT what he deserves right now... at least 87... AT LEAST.

Do you agree with me?? I have him in one game world and i have been expecting a higher rate until now and nothing happens...

14 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Am I the only one who thinks that the rate Mariano Diaz have right now is simply ridiculous... I am amazed how he remains with a poor 82 even though he did well in Real and he is starting the season in Lyon in a perfect shape, scoring a lot of goals... He is not a top player right now, he will tend to deserve that title soon but what i i´m certain about is that 82 is NOT what he deserves right now... at least 87... AT LEAST.

Do you agree with me?? I have him in one game world and i have been expecting a higher rate until now and nothing happens...

I think 82 was not wrong at all because despite he played really good in Real he had very few minutes to have a higher rating. With his move to Lyon, he's having much more game time & scoring lot of goals in the start of the season so probably will have that increase you say by the time they review Ligue 1. 

2 hours ago, Third said:

I think 82 was not wrong at all because despite he played really good in Real he had very few minutes to have a higher rating. With his move to Lyon, he's having much more game time & scoring lot of goals in the start of the season so probably will have that increase you say by the time they review Ligue 1. 

He WILL get his rating increase to 85 or 86 dependant on him continuing his good form, minutes & goals or not. As far as minutes go at this very early stage he has plus 41.5% more minutes. For example if he didn't play at all in the next match he would only have 26% more minutes than he needs. So you can see what a difference/ certainty these ratings will have the closer we get to the SM review (Probably due December). I am already keeping an eye on him in my Database along with Tousart +50%, Traore +37% & Myziane Maolida +5%.

6 hours ago, Henrique said:

He will definitely rise with the game time and goals he's scoring for Lyon 

8 hours ago, Henrique said:

TBH there are many players who are due a big rise and Diaz falls into this catagory, all you can be is patient he will get his rise in time.

5 hours ago, Roachy said:

I am a big fan of marcelo really think he is class I have made and offer for him Jordi alba + juanfran for marcelo is this value for money I am looking to strengthen my first 11

36 minutes ago, Roachy said:

Dani Alves and aurier 

I would get Marcelo especially if you have these 2 right backs you don't need Juanfran and Jordi Alba is simply not as good as Marcelo.

Hi folks

I need your help.  My team could do with either a centre forward or a winger, left or right, the younger the better.  I've presently got £16m, but hopefully by this time next week I'll have £22m to £23m.  I, naturally, want the next Messi, but am a little lost with all of the options!

Cheers

48 minutes ago, shangar said:

Hi folks

I need your help.  My team could do with either a centre forward or a winger, left or right, the younger the better.  I've presently got £16m, but hopefully by this time next week I'll have £22m to £23m.  I, naturally, want the next Messi, but am a little lost with all of the options!

Cheers

Mbappe is pretty much the only one you can get like kev has said, he's bang on 16 million too.

Thinking further a field for maybe 5 years time, Vinicius Junior, jordi Mboula, Justin Kluivert, Jadon Sancho. But because most of these are really young it would be too early to tell.

Dembele, Asensio, Lemar, Jesus, Werner, Martial, Rashford, Coman. Other players worth a mention

6 minutes ago, Fez17_1888 said:

Asensio or Dembele, bit more expensive but worth it.

Agree. Difficult to know who will rise most, and even more so become a new Messi. Max Meyer, Kinsley Coman or Gabriel Jesus might be worth a shot. Their ratings and value will only go up I think. Maybe even Martial if he keeps up his decent form for Utd. Unless you want someone lower rated (mid 80s) who might get to that level in a year or two?

35 minutes ago, Kev said:

Agree. Difficult to know who will rise most, and even more so become a new Messi. Max Meyer, Kinsley Coman or Gabriel Jesus might be worth a shot. Their ratings and value will only go up I think. Maybe even Martial if he keeps up his decent form for Utd. Unless you want someone lower rated (mid 80s) who might get to that level in a year or two?

Pulisic looks decent at Dortmund, Kai Havertz at Leverkusen has alot of praise, he's an MC/AM(RLC), they could be an option