• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

13 hours ago, shangar said:

Hi folks

I need your help.  My team could do with either a centre forward or a winger, left or right, the younger the better.  I've presently got £16m, but hopefully by this time next week I'll have £22m to £23m.  I, naturally, want the next Messi, but am a little lost with all of the options!

Cheers

Interesting to speculate who will be the next "Super Star Messi". I remember Suarez matured a little later. He scored goals in the Netherlands but even when he FIRST came to Liverpool he was making opportunies but not scoring much. Then for whatever reason he hit form, I saw him doing very special things on the ball & you say to yourself WOW!

Well the guy I'm now particularly impressed with is Gabriel Jesus. He is still very young & the way he tries so hard, works so hard & his speed is impressive. The "WOW Factor" is just a "soft wow" at the moment but he's very young & learning fast. I can see him stepping up to the Superstar level at some point. Confidence is the the "Spark" as it was with Suarez when he scored his first few goals for Liverpool then onwards and..... WOW!

This is one of the reasons I love football, the transitions u see from good players to great players...Love it Socca :)

20 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Glik or Aurier? Only one.

The age difference is the BIGGEST thing between them. I've always thought footballers often peak at 29 & start "making strides" at 24. I like Glik but would have to buy Aurier. Simple as! If you can afford him buy. He also is now able to "make strides" at Spurs & I'll be able to watch him progress. Glik will gradually decline while Aurier hopefully rises.

42 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

The age difference is the BIGGEST thing between them. I've always thought footballers often peak at 29 & start "making strides" at 24. I like Glik but would have to buy Aurier. Simple as! If you can afford him buy. He also is now able to "make strides" at Spurs & I'll be able to watch him progress. Glik will gradually decline while Aurier hopefully rises.

Aurier could do CB for know...big plus...

1 hour ago, d5v1L said:

I am in a competetive gw, and have to let go 1-2 players for cash due to poor economy.. can you order these names who should i sell first..

Nico elvedi, Rudy, Bartra, Spinazola, Torrerira

Thanks a lot.!!!

If I was you I'm going to sell Spinazzola and Torreira. But it depends on which selection you have. Maybe there is someone else who I would sell 

3 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Aurier, he's younger, can play both RB/CB & should get much more game time at Spurs than previously at PSG. 

1 hour ago, d5v1L said:

I am in a competetive gw, and have to let go 1-2 players for cash due to poor economy.. can you order these names who should i sell first..

Thanks a lot.!!!

From first to the last it would be Spinazzola, Elvedi, Torreira, Bartra, Rudy for me but it depends on your squad too. 

47 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Roberto Gagliardini whats your thoughts on him?

He's got to a rating of 88 & may take a breath here (65mins from 180 available). Which he will have to improve on to rise in December.

He is presently -34% short at the moment. To put it in perspective if he played 90mins in the next game he would only be -13% short. So things can turn round quickly at these early stages.

4 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Guys should I trade Gotze and Khedira for Auba?

Yes I would :)

12 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Aurier, younger and can play both positions, should also do well at spurs got a great manager there.

10 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Thanks a lot.!!!

Spinazzola, Torrerira, Elvedi, Bartra then Rudy

Definitely try not to sell Rudy though, should rise this season if he can stay in Bayerns team.

7 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Guys should I trade Gotze and Khedira for Auba?

Auba, only thing that puts me off him is the fact that I have a feeling he may be playing in China next year which would decrease his rating but you shouldn't need to worry about that for at least another year.

3 hours ago, Roachy said:

I am looking at a centre midfielder to add strength to my side only ones that are at external are cesc fabregas , javi Martinez , kevin strootman ,wanyama j Mario and jorginiho

Martinez like Socca says can play 2 positions then I would go Strootman but I also like Wanyama.

4 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Did well for Inter last season just hasn't got the minutes so far this season, good player for the future though.

2 hours ago, Roachy said:

Lorenzo insigne he is 91 rating he is a started for Italy is this lad worth buying and will he go up

Don't think he will go up in December, good player but there are better players in his position. I'd like to see him in the premier league for a team like spurs or Liverpool think he would thrive under Potch or Klopp.

Could you say your opinion about my squad? What player I shoul sell and keep.

Buffon

Cuadrado, Sidibe, Eric Dier, Van Dijk, Giménez, Lindelof, Kolasinac, Aurier, Ricardo Rodríguez.

Kovacic, Mkhitaryan, Kanté, Zielinski, Felipe Anderson, Perisic, Draxler.

Mertens, Dzeko, Lacazette, Thomas Muller, Leroy Sane.

ON LOAN: Milinkovic-Savic, Torreira, Ismaila Sarr, Rashford, Kimpembe, Bastoni, Zagadou, Ndidi, De Ligt, Dahoud, Henrichs, Chiesa, Cutrone, Gelson Martins, Jadon Sancho, Hannes Wolf, Maolida.

Thanks you!

11 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Good player, should be a part of Italy national team in the future but probably won't get as much game time as last year as Vecino-Valero looks to be Inter midfield first choice. 

10 hours ago, Roachy said:

I am looking at a centre midfielder to add strength to my side only ones that are at external are cesc fabregas , javi Martinez , kevin strootman ,wanyama j Mario and jorginiho

Javi Martinez, he's in a really good team can play both defensive midfield & centre back & should still play a lot of minutes this season provided he doesn't get injured thanks to his abilitily to play in both positions. 

Hi folks

Thanks for all of the suggestions.  Our Gameworld has a setting applied that does not let us purchase from unmanaged clubs within the Gameworld, making it somewhat infuriating at times!  Below are a few comments on the suggested players -

Mbappe – Already purchased by a managed team

Dembele – At an unmanaged club.

Asensio – Available, but £28m

Lemar – Available, but £28m

Gabriel Jesus – At an unmanaged club.

Werner – Already purchased by a managed team

Martial – Available, need a bit more cash.

Rashford – Already purchased by a managed team

Coman – Transfer banned until 1st of November, also at an unmanaged club.

Pulisic – Already purchased by a managed team

Havertz – Already purchased by a managed team

Vlasic – Just purchased by a managed club,

Gabriel Jesus would be the one in my eyes.  Right price, plenty of potential, ticks all the boxes.

I think I may have to reassess & look for players in the high 80’s as they will be affordable, & open to rating increases.  Any suggestions here are more than welcome.

Cheers