Jump to content

Worldwide Risers


arsenalrocs

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, shangar said:

Do you only want one player, or will three do?!

Théo PELLENARD  £400k

Abdoulaye TOURÉ  £800k

Guus Til £360k (I've heard he's lodged a restraining order against me!)

Three blokes who'll probably get you the same profit from a single £2m

An, afterthought, is Bruno Varela available? Slightly over your budget, but a good riser.

Cheers for the suggestions but all taken 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Well, Turkey, Portugal and Holland are probably the next big leagues due for a review so it would be sensible to look there.

Loads of decent risers who will make you money including Attamah, Charles, Dabo, Thorsby, Ouwejan, Okechukwa etc.

I have Dabo and Ouwejan all the others are taken apart from Okechukwa (if he plays for Yeni?) so I'll take a punt on him cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 15/09/2017 at 8:50 PM, Soccahappy said:

Many thanks to TMCosta who has provided me with 6 further prospects in Portugal as follows

Bruno Xadas 2m  (19/78 - Sporting De Braga) 368 mins out of 450 & Plus 68% more minutes presently.

Marcos Acuna 5m  (25/87 - Sporting CP) 392 mins out of 450 & Plus 21% more minutes presently.

Ronaldo Pena 600k (20/78 - Moreirense) 272 mins out of 450 & Plus 12.4% Ditto

M Marega 3m (26/86-Porto) 418 mins out of 450  Plus 32% Ditto

Bruno Fernandes 7m (23/87-Sporting CP) 352 mins out of 450  Plus 12.2% Ditto

Fernando Fonseca 600k (20/78 - Estoril) 188 mins out of 450 & Plus 1.8% Ditto

Repeat of the rest::-

Prospects in Portugal

First whose not doing as well as last season, consider selling?:-

Grimaldo Benfica not played ie 0minutes out of 450 possible

Andre Horta Benfica not played ie 0minutes out of 450 possible

Otavio or Otavinho of Porto, only played 101mins so far so minus36% (early days yet)

Daniel Podence 82 Sporting CP, only played 94mins so far so minus15% (May well improve!)

Doing better so far

Bruno Varela Gk!  (22/82 - Benfica) 450 mins out of 450 & Plus 64% more minutes presently.

Franco Cervi (23/87-Benfica) 357 mins out of 450  Plus 13.4% more minutes presently

Felipe Augusto (24/83-Benfica) 222 outof 450 Plus 1.5% .

Oliver Torres (22/88-Porto) 403 mins out of 450  Plus 19.6% more minutes presently

Alex Telles (24/88-Porto) 450 mins out of 450  Plus 30% more minutes presently

Gelson Martins (22/88-Sporting CP) 450 mins out of 450  Plus 30% more minutes presently

Rodrigo Battaglia (26/85-Sporting CP) 385mins out of 450  Plus 35.6% more minutes presently

Cristiano Piccini (24/85-Sporting CP) 383 mins out of 450  Plus 35% more minutes presently

Remember this is ONLY after 5 games, early doors but I’ll be keeping an eye on these prospects and update from time to time here if there is sufficient interest in Portugal.

Many Thanks again TMCosta .... Socca :)

Name Birth Club SM Value SM Rat Age Mins this Season Mins Possible Goals Assists
Paulinho Fernandes 09-11-1992 Braga 800 k 80 24 395 540 1 0

 

                  0

Bruno Fernandes + 90 m + 1 Goal (Jesus...impressive)

Marcos Acuna + 90 m

Moussa Marega + 90 m + 1 Goal

Bruno Xadas + 3 m

Fernando Fonseca + 90 m

Ruben Dias first 90 m for Benfica (lets wait and see if he keep up)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 16/09/2017 at 9:49 AM, Third said:

More from Eredivisie (all under 1M).-

  • Jorn Vancamp (18 years old/76 rated -Roda loan from Anderlecht) 232/360 minutes. 700k
  • Sherel Floranus (19 years old/76 rated-Sparta Rotterdam) 450/450 minutes. 700k
  • Ragnar Ache (19 years old/70 rated-Sparta Rotterdam) 218/450 minutes (2 goals). 240k.
  • Dylan George (19 years old/70 rated-Twente) 170/450 minutes. 240k +4%mins
  • Wout Faes (19 years old/77 rated-Excelsior loan from Anderlecht) 270/450 minutes. 800k. +8%mins
  • George Dobson (19 years old/73 rated-Sparta Rotterdam) 440/450 minutes. 300k. 
  • Frederic Ananou (19 years old/77 rated-Roda) 360/360 minutes. 700k. 
  • Fredik Jensen (20years old/77 rated-Twente) 316/450 minutes. 400k. +28%mins
  • Kenneth Paal (20 years old/76 rated-PSV) 328/450 minutes. 700k.  +55.9%mins

 

(Update 450mins) & Leave the best while last:) Nice one Third! :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

ITALY

 

Early update of some of the prospects in Italy

Hat-Trick for Dybala today :)

Juventus & Hellas  Verona

SM treat Juventus differently to Average Clubs: The “minutes threshold” where they will give a rise is lower & performances, goals  & any Champions League success are taken into account. As this is done at the time of SM review, I take SM’s last season differential’s & use them, sometimes adjusting it if the club is performing better or worse than last season. So I will not state percentages in terms of minutes & they may occasionally be OVER 100%. This will apply to almost, if not all of the top clubs. This is not as accurate as just minutes, but neither is minutes only when assessing top clubs. An example of this would be IF they were knocked out of Champions League & lower position in their own league, each player may lose percentages at that time without a League game being played. Juventus (the highest club in Italy) are quite rightly treated a lot better by SM than Hellas Verona.

Juventus

Bentacur  7m (20/85)  Minus-21%... 16 mins out of 360 (Can soon turn round if plays)

Bernardeschi 16m (23/90)  Minus-59%... 19 mins out of 360 (Can turn round if plays)

Alex Sandro  28m (26/92) +6% …270mins out of 360 

Cuadrado 15.1m (29/91) +4% …254mins out of 360 

Dybala 40m (23/93) +16% …301mins out of 360 + 8G in 4games!!

Rugani 12m (23/89)  +40% …. 360mins out of 360

 

Hellas Verona

Moise Keane 2.2m (17/77)  Minus-8% …108mins out of 360

Daniel Bessa 2m (24/83) +22% …360mins out of 360

 

(Will update if there is sufficient interest going forward)

 

Will you make a update list of Manchester City?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Ok Will do, but it's early doors & will surely pull out some strange ratings when looked at in the months to come!

But this is the one & only time,  I just haven't the time to take eveybodys requests. It just takes too long.......

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Afi said:

Will you make a update list of Manchester City?

ENGLAND

 

Early update of some of the prospects in Premiership

Manchester City

SM treat Manchester City differently to Average Clubs: The “minutes threshold” where they will give a rise is lower but performances are very important, goals & any Champions League success are taken into account. As this is done at the time of SM review, I take SM’s last season differential’s & use them, sometimes adjusting it if the club is performing better or worse than last season. So I will not state percentages in terms of minutes & they may very occasionally be OVER 100%. This will apply in different measure to almost, if not all of the top clubs. This is not as accurate as just minutes, but neither is minutes only, when assessing top clubs. An example of this would be IF they were knocked out of Champions League & lower position than expected in their own league, each player may lose percentages at that time without a League game being played.

Manchester City

Sterling  (22/91)  Minus-15.6%... 236 mins out of 450 3g (Needs more minutes, 3g's help)

Sane  (21/90)  Minus-26%... 144 mins out of 450 + 2g's (Needs more minutes)

Ederson Moraes (24/88) +70% …405mins out of 450 (88rated Gk playing consistently for Man City!) 

John Stones (23/89) +29.4% …335mins out of 450  (89rated & looks like he may play consistently)

Gabriel Jesus (20/89) +31.9% …328mins out of 450 + 4G!

Kyle Walker (27/91)  +0.8% …. 314mins out of 450 + 2a

L Danilo (26/90)  +1.7% …. 273mins out of 450 + 1a

Kevin De Bruyne (26/94)  Minus-6.3% …. 426mins out of 450 +3a (Performances can't be measured by stats but SM may take notice)

D Silva (31/94)  Minus-2.7% . 438mins out of 450 + 4a (Age & Squad Cap 95 may stop an increase)

Fernandinho (32/92)  +18% … 450mins out of 450 (32yo will SM increase if he keeps up 100%mins?)

Benjamin Mendy (23/90)  +1% …. 270mins out of 450 + 1a (Needs more minutes)

N Otamendi (29/91)  +25.8% …. 431mins out of 450 + 1G (Not seen as a star but good mins)

Bernardo  (23/91)  Minus-44.6%... 119 mins out of 450 (Needs more minutes)

These percentages can change quickly as the season progresses. For example Benjamin Mendy plays 90mins next game & his percentage goes to +7.7% & another 90mins to +12.4% etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 03/09/2017 at 11:09 PM, Kierans91 said:

Dembele, this game isn't all about rating.

Dembele could be 92 in the next year, mandzukic will probably stay, then look at the deal. Dembele has 15 years left in him, Mandzukic has probably 4 or 5.

This is before taking into account the maximum rating Dembele can achieve and I believe that to be beyond 92 with out question.

None of them haha

Thanks a lot for your analysis. Thanks all the mates to answered my Question. One love

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎14‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 2:09 AM, thorgan lesar said:

GERMANY

My question is actually about the potential and his profile.

 

Jan-Niklas Beste (18 yrs old, Borussia Dortmund, Germany), DL, information ?

Dennis Geiger (19 yrs old, Hoffenheim, Germany), M(C), information ? Played 2 times of the 3 matches

Nikolas-Gerrit Kuhn (17 yrs old, RB Leipzig, Germany), A(C), information ?

Amine Harit (20 yrs old, Schalke 04, Morocco), W(R), information ? Played 3 times of the 3 matches

Thilo Kehrer (20 yrs old, Schalke 04, Germany), D(C), information ? Played 3 times of the 3 matches

Weston McKennie (19 yrs old, Schalke 04, USA), M(C), information ? Played 2 times of the 3 matches

Vasilje Janjicic (18 yrs old, Hamburger SV, Switzerland), D(M), information ?

Julio César Villalba (18 yrs old, Mönchengladbach, Paraguay), A(C), information ?

Sahverdi Cetin (16 yrs old, Frankfurt, Germany/Turkey), DM, information ?

Renat Dadasov (18 yrs old, Frankfurt, Azerbajian), A(C), information ?

Victor Osimhen (18 yrs old, VFL Wolfsburg, Nigeria), A(C), information ?

Nikolas Nartey (17 yrs old, FC Köln, Denmark), M(C), information ?

@Der Chefscout

 

Give my rating for the next round of Review    at the Moment a can say save 

that Kehrer rise to 85/86  and Geiger have a good Chance rise to 80 . on McKennie and  Dan-Axel-Zagadou (all 4 BL games in the first 11 :) i have also a eye .

 

Of the others, I've seen no games , Watch only A and B junior Bundesliga South

For detailed player profiles, my english is not good enough unfortunately. (

 

Can someone say something about him

http://www.transfermarkt.de/maximiliano-gomez/profil/spieler/396894

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

ENGLAND

 

Early update of some of the prospects in Premiership

Manchester City

SM treat Manchester City differently to Average Clubs: The “minutes threshold” where they will give a rise is lower but performances are very important, goals & any Champions League success are taken into account. As this is done at the time of SM review, I take SM’s last season differential’s & use them, sometimes adjusting it if the club is performing better or worse than last season. So I will not state percentages in terms of minutes & they may very occasionally be OVER 100%. This will apply in different measure to almost, if not all of the top clubs. This is not as accurate as just minutes, but neither is minutes only, when assessing top clubs. An example of this would be IF they were knocked out of Champions League & lower position than expected in their own league, each player may lose percentages at that time without a League game being played.

Manchester City

Sterling  (22/91)  Minus-15.6%... 236 mins out of 450 3g (Needs more minutes, 3g's help)

Sane  (21/90)  Minus-26%... 144 mins out of 450 + 2g's (Needs more minutes)

Ederson Moraes (24/88) +70% …405mins out of 450 (88rated Gk playing consistently for Man City!) 

John Stones (23/89) +29.4% …335mins out of 450  (89rated & looks like he may play consistently)

Gabriel Jesus (20/89) +31.9% …328mins out of 450 + 4G!

Kyle Walker (27/91)  +0.8% …. 314mins out of 450 + 2a

L Danilo (26/90)  +1.7% …. 273mins out of 450 + 1a

Kevin De Bruyne (26/94)  Minus-6.3% …. 426mins out of 450 +3a (Performances can't be measured by stats but SM may take notice)

D Silva (31/94)  Minus-2.7% . 438mins out of 450 + 4a (Age & Squad Cap 95 may stop an increase)

Fernandinho (32/92)  +18% … 450mins out of 450 (32yo will SM increase if he keeps up 100%mins?)

Benjamin Mendy (23/90)  +1% …. 270mins out of 450 + 1a (Needs more minutes)

N Otamendi (29/91)  +25.8% …. 431mins out of 450 + 1G (Not seen as a star but good mins)

Bernardo  (23/91)  Minus-44.6%... 119 mins out of 450 (Needs more minutes)

These percentages can change quickly as the season progresses. For example Benjamin Mendy plays 90mins next game & his percentage goes to +7.7% & another 90mins to +12.4% etc

Thank you very much for the effort you taken.I'm expecting a rise for Jesus,Stones and Moraes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Fez17_1888 said:

Been offered Escudero + Theo Hernandez for Raphael Guerreiro, opinions? Seen Theo for the first time last time and he played amazing for Real, not sure how much time he'll get with Marcelo just signing a new 5 year extension though

I think it's a good deal for you. I really like Guerreiro but Theo has more potential, imo & Escudero is a very good left back too, expecting a rise to 90 this season. 

26 minutes ago, osborne92 said:

Any rising left backs? Looking to replace Emerson Palmieri so 88ish rating and 8 mil

Alex Telles & Ben Davies, both can move to 89 I think. 

19 minutes ago, Der Chefscout said:

Good striker, great start of La Liga scoring lot of goals & called for Uruguay senior team too. Should move to 86(87) if he keeps on this way.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

ITALY

 

Early update of some of the prospects in Italy

Hat-Trick for Dybala today :)

Juventus & Hellas  Verona

SM treat Juventus differently to Average Clubs: The “minutes threshold” where they will give a rise is lower & performances, goals  & any Champions League success are taken into account. As this is done at the time of SM review, I take SM’s last season differential’s & use them, sometimes adjusting it if the club is performing better or worse than last season. So I will not state percentages in terms of minutes & they may occasionally be OVER 100%. This will apply to almost, if not all of the top clubs. This is not as accurate as just minutes, but neither is minutes only when assessing top clubs. An example of this would be IF they were knocked out of Champions League & lower position in their own league, each player may lose percentages at that time without a League game being played. Juventus (the highest club in Italy) are quite rightly treated a lot better by SM than Hellas Verona.

Juventus

Bentacur  7m (20/85)  Minus-21%... 16 mins out of 360 (Can soon turn round if plays)

Bernardeschi 16m (23/90)  Minus-59%... 19 mins out of 360 (Can turn round if plays)

Alex Sandro  28m (26/92) +6% …270mins out of 360 

Cuadrado 15.1m (29/91) +4% …254mins out of 360 

Dybala 40m (23/93) +16% …301mins out of 360 + 8G in 4games!!

Rugani 12m (23/89)  +40% …. 360mins out of 360

 

Hellas Verona

Moise Keane 2.2m (17/77)  Minus-8% …108mins out of 360

Daniel Bessa 2m (24/83) +22% …360mins out of 360

(Will update if there is sufficient interest going forward)

 

i dont understand this new form..

anyone can help me? for example in this:

Moise Keane 2.2m (17/77)  Minus-8% …108mins out of 360

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Afi said:

Thank you very much for the effort you taken.I'm expecting a rise for Jesus,Stones and Moraes

Now, I know you like this, I MAY well update it closer to the review. The way KDB is playing I think if he keeps it up SM may rise him to the squad cap of 95. Needs a good run by MC & more performances & success to nail it tho. Minutes alone at this high level won't get u 95.

Yes hopeful of the other 3 as long as they continue in the same way. Moraes, surely, unless he's dropped or injured, is a certainty. I'm hopeful of BIG things for Jesus & Stones gives me the feeling he's settling at last. BUT as I keep saying.... early days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, johnWF said:

i dont understand this new form..

anyone can help me? for example in this:

Moise Keane 2.2m (17/77)  Minus-8% …108mins out of 360

He needs to improve his minutes played by +8%appx or more to achieve a rise at the point of review.

The others who have +22% at the moment are playing at 22% more minutes than they may need. The bigger the plus figure at the review the more chance of getting more than +1. This is based on what SM did last review & they could change the threshold for the next review.

It's an educated Estimate based on just a few games so far. It's just a way of a database calculating wether the player is going to get a rise & show improving or diminishing chances.

I've used this way of calculating reviews for about 5 years now, improving it every review. 2 of my clubs have over 1.8 billion & newer ones roundabout 600 to 800million even after paying wages in excess of 5million a turn (10million+ per week).

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alex0590 said:

I see you use the % for predict new rating. Don't use anymore: actualy rating/new rating for the players? Because i can't understand any longer the new future rating... Thanks

No one can predict the future, only what's happening now. If you buy a player on a future guess & he's injured, plays less or dropped before the review months ahead - he'll get nothing. Certainty comes closer as we get closer to the review.

But if you prefer just ignore my posts... It's a lot of work, I can keep it to myself if you'd rather.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...