Worldwide Risers

arsenalrocs

I've been looking at Pau Lopez.  No.1 at Espanyol.  He's returned from an unsuccessful loan spell at Tottenham.  This season he's played every minute of 7 La Liga matches.  His rating is 85, and age 22.  What do you think his prospects are of a rating increase?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pau-lopez/profil/spieler/286415

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, shangar said:

I've been looking at Pau Lopez.  No.1 at Espanyol.  He's returned from an unsuccessful loan spell at Tottenham.  This season he's played every minute of 7 La Liga matches.  His rating is 85, and age 22.  What do you think his prospects are of a rating increase?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pau-lopez/profil/spieler/286415

Thanks in advance.

I think a +1 to 86 if he continues starting. Another +1 to 87 at the end of the season would be probable 

I have a difficult question :). It doesn't matter from where they are, but can someone give me a list with talents (-21) ?

You need to know I manage a club with 129 young players, so that's the difficult part :P. It doesn't matter if he doesn't play each match. One condition: He needs to play 15 % of the matches in his competition.

I'm searching each week and follow a lot of (young) players. Watch a lot of statics, videos and make a report about the player (his potential, is he a player that I want in my team and system, his profile, is he match made for my style of playing, ..). I have on this moment 426 players on my database. Sometimes I watching in my database if I need to delete some players. Just did :). 10 players gone on my database.

Player that I have just signed! Good shout for an increase?

322670.jpg

Ismaila Sarr

AM,F(RL) 19yo 83 rated

Rejected a Barca move this summer, 7 starts (577mins) for Rennes, 1 goal, 2 assists, 7.11 rating (WS)

Any advice on BUSTOS as previously asked? Is he really a promising talent? His stats ain't that good. Barely started a game.

2 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Hi Guys

Sorry about the location of this post but was wondering if anyone could answer this question. 

I bid maximum for a newly added player and about 4 hours later someone else made the same offer. Both were accepted but he got the player. 

Any info/theories would be appreciated. 

Cheers

It's either random...or it goes to the weakest team. My theory.

4 hours ago, hesselink said:

How much Rodri Hernandez from Villareal will rise? 83 now.

85 I think. 627 out of 630 minutes in La Liga so far although when Bruno Soriano is out of injury will have a tough competitor to keep playing regularly every week by the way. 

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Simone Zaza 89->90?

I think at the end of the season, but definitely had an amazing start of the season with 6 goals in 7 matches. 

56 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Player that I have just signed! Good shout for an increase?

Any advice on BUSTOS as previously asked? Is he really a promising talent? His stats ain't that good. Barely started a game.

Very good player, +2 to 85 in the next review I think. Don't know much about Bustos sorry. 

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

What do you guys think of my new talents I bought ?

- Dominik Kotarski

- Maximilian Wöber

- Jorge Cuenca

- Rubén Vinagre

- Willem Geubels

- Pereira Danilo

- Adama Diakhaby

Great talents, especially Vinagre, Geubels & Diakhaby for me. 

9 minutes ago, Third said:

Great talents, especially Vinagre, Geubels & Diakhaby for me. 

Just had my VINAGRE bid accepted :)

I thought that I was being sneaky by putting in a minimum bid for GEUBELS. No one was watching him. Came home from work to find that annoyingly...someone in my GM had put in a maximum bid...and both offers had been accepted. Dammit. We know who is going to win that one :(

Can't win em' all.

On 14/09/2017 at 9:59 PM, Soccahappy said:

Flip of a coin.

Jemerson looking good 100% minutes & 2goals. But Meunier has 180mins for a much higher rated club (SM wise). If Meunier can increase his percentage minutes (40%) just a bit more he has a chance. They both might but Jemerson must be favourite.

Worth swapping ROJO 90 for JEMERSON 89 if I can?

27 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Worth swapping ROJO 90 for JEMERSON 89 if I can?

Yes, you can gain also money

24 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Rise  prediction?

+4

Some cheap U21 around the world:

Sure risers

Grandsir, Fode Ballo, Lienhart, Ouwejan, Geiger, Khammas, Dobson, Floranus, Fankaty Dabo, Guus Til

Potential risers

Cuisance , Janjicic, Robin Hack, Itter, Zhamaletdinov, Avounou, Kik Pierie, Jan Repas

6 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Hi Guys

Sorry about the location of this post but was wondering if anyone could answer this question. 

I bid maximum for a newly added player and about 4 hours later someone else made the same offer. Both were accepted but he got the player. 

Any info/theories would be appreciated. 

Cheers

I had also some battles for some young players. They chose always me :) . I take an example.

I want Maximilian Wöber for example and do a bid (maximum) and 4 hours later Liverpool do also an offer (maximum). He chose me, because I have less players on the CB (the position of Wöber) then Liverpool in rating. They "think" they can play more for me then for Liverpool.

My CB's:

Van Dijk (90), Tah (89), Lindelöf (89), Bartra (89) & Kongolo (88)

Liverpool his CB's:

Bonucci (95), Marquinhos (91), Varane (92), Matip (90) & Rugani (89)

Maybe, but I don't hink so, also the reason you get more chances in division 2 (my team, I come from division 3) then in division 1 (Liverpool). But like I said I think the CB-argument is the right one.

DB Waiting List:

Pedro Amador Marquinhos Cipriano Sebastian Caceres Facundo Colidio Tomas Cuello Marcin Bulka Reece James Joseph Hungbo Ed Francis
Belenenses São Paulo Liv. Montevideo Inter At. Tucunuman Chelsea Chelsea Crystal Palace Manchester City
18 18 18 17 17 17 17 17 17
Juventus FC Porto Barcelona Juventus FC Porto Atlético Manchester Utd Liverpool Manchester Utd
  Juventus Liverpool     Udinese Leipzig   Arsenal
  At. Madrid Chelsea            
  Arsenal              

Alan Souza Moussa Diaby M. Bergkamp Davide Castelli Augusto Galvan Nishan Burkart Joshua Zirkzee Oliver Batista Meier Daishawn Redan
Palmeiras PSG Almere City Villareal São Paulo Manchester Utd Feyenord Bayern Munique Chelsea
17 17 17 17 17 17 16 16 16
Real Madrid       Real Madrid   Arsenal   Manchester Utd
            Manchester Utd    

Nabil Touaizi  Gustavo Viera Umaro Embalo Brennan Johnson Billy Gilmour Salcedo Mora Lucas Patanelli Finley Burns  
Manchester City Liverpool Mont. Benfica Notingham Chelsea Genoa Barcelona Manchester City  
16 16 16 16 16 15 14 13  
  Barcelona Real Madrid Everton Arsenal   Chelsea Manchester City  
  Liverpool Manchester Utd       Real Madrid Arsenal  
            FC Porto Chelsea  

Reece James Joseph Hungbo Ed Francis
Chelsea Crystal Palace Manchester City
17 17 17
Manchester Utd Liverpool Manchester Utd
Leipzig   Arsenal

Joshua Zirkzee Oliver Batista Meier Daishawn Redan
Feyenord Bayern Munique Chelsea
16 16 16