arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

3 minutes ago, Marek said:

Hey guys, I need your help. This is my youth team is a super competitive gameworld, EC 30000 just to make you understand how competitive is. I'm having big problems with wage so I would try to reduce it by keeping only the best talents. I've already sold lots of youths weeks ago so these should be the best, but I need to sell other players.
In your opinion, who are the ones that are absolutely MUST KEEP? Consider that, once I sell a player, another club will buy that player so I won't have the possibility to buy him again. Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it.

P.s. I have also Theo Hernandez, Torreira, Harit, Ismaila Sarr and Andreas Pereira on loan.

ec30000.png.e331d6c811e0a0bd058b3c471d234984.pngec300002.png.2c08e4f57b17d49ff1a9d22b4d8ae229.png

Retsos, Vanheusden, Cuenca, Colina, Vinagre, Itter, Rigo, Soler, Majetschak, McKennie, Willock, Neto, Lookman, Kean, Gomes, Cutrone and K.Sterling are definitely "MUST KEEP"

I will also hold

Meret; Bueno; Herrera; Mandragora; Geiger; Haksabanovic; V.Thill, O.Rodrigues; B.Diaz

The "MUST SELL" are:

Rocha Santos, Sierhuis, Asoro, Ochs, Tomori

The rest is actually waiting. They have talent, but will it come out ? Difficult to tell, but for example I.Baldé. Has potential, but I doubt he will be the new future player for Spain. That need some time to figure it out.

12 hours ago, SkyWalker said:

hi everyone, does someone know something about miguel araujo or their first league? :D it looks like he is playing great for national team of peru, but there is no any update for him last 1.5 year :/.  

If they qualify for the World Cup, he might get a rise I suppose.

Other than that, I wouldn't get my hopes up unless he gets a move if I were you. There are full Peru internationals still rated 74!

21 hours ago, Marek said:

Hey guys, I need your help. This is my youth team is a super competitive gameworld, EC 30000 just to make you understand how competitive is. I'm having big problems with wage so I would try to reduce it by keeping only the best talents. I've already sold lots of youths weeks ago so these should be the best, but I need to sell other players.
In your opinion, who are the ones that are absolutely MUST KEEP? Consider that, once I sell a player, another club will buy that player so I won't have the possibility to buy him again. Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it.

P.s. I have also Theo Hernandez, Torreira, Harit, Ismaila Sarr and Andreas Pereira on loan.

ec30000.png.e331d6c811e0a0bd058b3c471d234984.pngec300002.png.2c08e4f57b17d49ff1a9d22b4d8ae229.png

Sarsanedas,mandragora,asoro,colina, sell them

21 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Retsos, Vanheusden, Cuenca, Colina, Vinagre, Itter, Rigo, Soler, Majetschak, McKennie, Willock, Neto, Lookman, Kean, Gomes, Cutrone and K.Sterling are definitely "MUST KEEP"

I will also hold

Meret; Bueno; Herrera; Mandragora; Geiger; Haksabanovic; V.Thill, O.Rodrigues; B.Diaz

The "MUST SELL" are:

Rocha Santos, Sierhuis, Asoro, Ochs, Tomori

The rest is actually waiting. They have talent, but will it come out ? Difficult to tell, but for example I.Baldé. Has potential, but I doubt he will be the new future player for Spain. That need some time to figure it out.

Why Tomori must sell? I've read he's one of the hottest talent of Chelsea.

14 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Sarsanedas,mandragora,asoro,colina, sell them

Selling Mandragora is a risk, he'll be a Juventus player very soon.

However, thanks for your opinions ;)

7 minutes ago, Marek said:

Why Tomori must sell? I've read he's one of the hottest talent of Chelsea.

Selling Mandragora is a risk, he'll be a Juventus player very soon.

However, thanks for your opinions ;)

Ochs keep. N mandragora I'd be suprised if he made it there tbf I may get it wrong but doubt it

Just now, Krooss25 said:

Possibly hard to say nice haven' started great n already had a suspension I'm pretty sure keep him if possible

I have many talents like him, and now i have possibility to change him and 2-3 players more for Matuidi. So, good for me?

7 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Koziello+Giroud 91+one more player 88 (22-25y old), it's not mistake?

Good player but is 30 so more than likely high as he'll ever rate at 93. If you do this I'd want someone like bentancur in my youth so in the future to replace matuidi 

On 09/07/2017 at 2:44 AM, arsenalrocs said:

Soon? Nope. The next review of the major leagues will be at the end of the year.

What about know? :D just bought Eric Dier, do you think he's going to rise to 92? Any other underrated defender to rise to 92 in the next review?

On 03/10/2017 at 10:14 PM, BrutBrutBrut said:

SANSON, Morgan

OR

ÖZTUNALI, Levin

OR

DRIUSSI, Sebastián

I am looking to 'grow' myself an 89/90 out of one of em'. Which is most likely in the long term considering their current form, team, league, minutes, age etc???

Okay so I have just enough money to sign one of the following:

1.) M. PHILIPP

2.) OZTUNALLI

3.) DRIUSSI

4.) M. SANSON

...I am drawn towards PHILIPP, due to his excellent performances this season and the fact that Bosz seems intent on favouring him as a left wing starter over the likes of PULISIC. But normally I don't buy 23 year olds as low as 87. I guess what I am saying is that I only want him if he is likely to hit 90 minimum (eventually). DRIUSSI and OZTUNALLI offer a better age. Both play for comparatively 'poor' leagues/teams, but OZTUNALLI has performed well so far this season in a good league and DRIUSSI is likely to have good international opportunities. SANSON is also highly rated for Marsaille.

What do you guys think? If you could buy one, how would you rank them, first to last?

MUST BUY

Adrien Bongiovanni (18 yrs old, AS Monaco) -> deserves a +2 (minimum) in the next review for France  (------> 75)

Emmanuel Bonaventure (19 yrs old, Club Brugge KV) -> deserves +3 (minimum) in the next review for Belgium. (---> 81)

Patrick Cutrone (19 yrs old, AC Milan) -> deserves +3 (minimum) in the next review for Italy  (-----> 78)

Manuel Benson (20 yrs old, KRC Genk) -> deserves +3 (minimum) in the next review for Belgium.   (------> 78)

Orel Mangala (19 yrs old, VFB Stuttgart) -> deserves +4 (!) (minimum) in the next review for Germany  (------> 79)

Ballou Tabla (18 yrs old, Montréal Impact) -> deserves minimum a +4 in the next review for Canada   (--------> 77)

Krepin Diatta (18 yrs old, Sarpsborg 08 FF) -> deserves a +5 in the next review for Sweden (------> 77)

Pietro Pellegri (16 yrs old, Genoa) -> deserves a +2 in the next review for Italy (--------> 72)

2 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

1.) M. PHILIPP

2.) OZTUNALLI

3.) DRIUSSI

4.) M. SANSON

...I am drawn towards PHILIPP, due to his excellent performances this season and the fact that Bosz seems intent on favouring him as a left wing starter over the likes of PULISIC. But normally I don't buy 23 year olds as low as 87. I guess what I am saying is that I only want him if his is likely to hit 90 minimum. DRIUSSI and OZTUNALLI offer a better age. Both play for comparatively 'poor' teams, but OZTUNALLI has performed well so far this season and DRIUSSI is likely to have good international opportunities. SANSON is also highly rated for Marsaille.

What do you guys think? If you could buy one, how would you rank them, first to last?

The first thing I say it's that you don't need to chose age above quality. It's the quality of the player that matters. There are a lot of good talents of age 18,19, but there are also a lot more of that age with average quality. So don't let the age speak, let the quality speak.

Btw, I would go for Philipp, then Driussi, then Oztunalli and then Sanson

22 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

MUST BUY

Adrien Bongiovanni (18 yrs old, AS Monaco) -> deserves a +2 (minimum) in the next review for France  (------> 75)

Emmanuel Bonaventure (19 yrs old, Club Brugge KV) -> deserves +3 (minimum) in the next review for Belgium. (---> 81)

Patrick Cutrone (19 yrs old, AC Milan) -> deserves +3 (minimum) in the next review for Italy  (-----> 78)

Manuel Benson (20 yrs old, KRC Genk) -> deserves +3 (minimum) in the next review for Belgium.   (------> 78)

Orel Mangala (19 yrs old, VFB Stuttgart) -> deserves +4 (!) (minimum) in the next review for Germany  (------> 79)

Ballou Tabla (18 yrs old, Montréal Impact) -> deserves minimum a +4 in the next review for Canada   (--------> 77)

Krepin Diatta (18 yrs old, Sarpsborg 08 FF) -> deserves a +5 in the next review for Sweden (------> 77)

Pietro Pellegri (16 yrs old, Genoa) -> deserves a +2 in the next review for Italy (--------> 72)

Pellegri to 72??? 78/79!!

21 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

The first thing I say it's that you don't need to chose age above quality. It's the quality of the player that matters. There are a lot of good talents of age 18,19, but there are also a lot more of that age with average quality. So don't let the age speak, let the quality speak.

Btw, I would go for Philipp, then Driussi, then Oztunalli and then Sanson

I am pretty much in agreement with your list. It confirms to me that I should be going for PHILIPP, which I am going to do.

It's interesting. I guess I am kind of lazy like many managers. Like everyone, I want to read about the next Messi, sign them and then sit back and watch as their good performances and ratings steadily increase. Like everyone, I want to put in the minimum amount of effort for the most rewards. Buying younger players seems more likely to gift reward as they have more time to fulfil their potential. Then again, who thought that M. PHILIPP would be where he is now when he entered the database! 

I must admit, it annoys me a bit when 29/30 year old players get an increase. For my first team, I tend to sell players when they reach 29/30 because I want as few players as possible where I have to worry about a decrease. I think that younger players are less likely to have their performances and skill called into question to the point in which their rating declines (within reason). As soon as a player hits 29/30, there is always a danger of a decrease occurring. There is obviously more to it than that, like the team that they play for. A good example of this would be GIROUD. I was happy to own him until he was 30. Then I sold. I am glad I did. I would hate to still own him and have to worry about if my CF is going to lose his 91 rating in the next review.

I think that DRIUSSI did himself no favours by signing for Zenit. In SM terms, I cannot see him getting beyond 89 with them. My nightmare would be that I sign PHILIPP and his performances plummet, or that Bosz suddenly drops him, while DRIUSSI and OZTUNALLI go on scoring sprees and move to big clubs in January. But I guess this is the risk that we take! 

39 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

1.) M. PHILIPP

2.) OZTUNALLI

3.) DRIUSSI

4.) M. SANSON

imo Philipp > Oztunali > Driussi > Sanson at the moment.

39 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

MUST BUY

Nice list, though I don't really think Tabla is a must buy; I'd say Alphonso Davies and Tyler Adams are better prospects from MLS.