Worldwide Risers

arsenalrocs

1 minute ago, Ziro said:

Mbappe + Ismaila Sarr + Jean-Kévin Augustin + Naby Keita (total 40m) Best option you can have right now.
Maybe other people on this forum have other opinions and I really respect that.

I was thinking more players less known, as nearly every world those players will be snapped up.

Maybe ten £4m types who could raise to £8m?  Or something like that.

22 minutes ago, BOOM said:

Let's say you have around £40m.

You want to buy players who will rise in value over the next couple of months with the reviews, with a view to selling these players for profit.  You can buy up to 12 players in squad space.

Who are the players you will make the most profit from in the coming up reviews, to maybe double that £40m?

Here you have a list of interesting players from around 40M

Rodri Hernandez 3M 83 +3 86

Harit 4M 85 +2 87

Vukasin Jovanovic 2M 82 +3 85

Adama Diakhaby 2M 80 +3 83

Unai Nuñez 1,2M 80 +4 84

Wober 600k 78 +4 82

Mangala 600k 75 +5 80

Svilar 400k 73 +5 78

Guus Til 400k 76 +6 82

Pierie 320k 70 +8 78

Rony Lopes 5M 85 +2 87

Kehrer 2,8M 82 +3 85

Richarlison 2,8M 82 +3 85

N'Dombele 1,2M 80 +4 84

Zagadou 1M 75 +5 80

Geiger 700k 75 +5 80

Strakosha 3M 83 +4 87

Fabian Ruiz 1,8M 80 +3 83

Luis Alberto 3M 86 +2 88

Odriozola 2,8M 82 +4 86

Maxi Gomez 82 2,4M +4 86

@BOOM and other interested

Oh, yeah. Best 11 + some substitutes you can get for a small amount of money, and sell for profit
GK: Ederson Moraes (8m) or Pickford(6m)
DR: Panagiotis RETSOS (2,8m)
DC:  Malang Sarr(5m) and Davinson Sánchez (10m - yesterday was 8m, strange, position change)
DL: Ryan Sessegnon(2,8m)
MC: Lucas Torreira (7m) and Konrad Laimer (4m) or Denis Zakaria (4m)
AMR+AMC+AML Jean Kevin Augustin (2,8m) , Amine Harit (4m), Ismaila Sarr(2,4m), Allan SAINT-MAXIMIN(2,8m)
F RLC: Luiz Araujo(2m), Adama Diakhaby(2m)

@Yuasa
That is true. It is kinda hard to discover by myself every new or hot prospect. Good thing we have each other to get help and tips and become a strong community.
Only with hard work and patience there will be results. Watching so many leagues, sometimes a young kid looks promising for me, but most of times I forgot to tell others his performances and that means we lack of potential. We, together, can be better.
I really respect you, the members of Soccer Manager Forum.

37 minutes ago, Ziro said:

@Yuasa
That is true. It is kinda hard to discover by myself every new or hot prospect. Good thing we have each other to get help and tips and become a strong community.
Only with hard work and patience there will be results. Watching so many leagues, sometimes a young kid looks promising for me, but most of times I forgot to tell others his performances and that means we lack of potential. We, together, can be better.
I really respect you, the members of Soccer Manager Forum.

We are here to help the other user, i think everybody are here to help others. 

You can find many other players that will rise in "rahul's predictions". Take a look, it's very interesting 

1 hour ago, BOOM said:

Thanks for the replies.

A lot of those players mentioned have been bought already though. :(

Need some more suggestions please.

Jose Luis Palomino: currently 84, likely to get a +2

Hans Hateboer: 83 +2/3

Rani Khedira: 82 +2/3

Pierre Lees-Melou: 83 +2/3

Lukas Lerager: 83 +2

Yves Bissouma: 78 +4

Amadou Haidara: 78 +4

Benjamin Pavard: 82 +3

Christopher Schindler: 83 +2

Adama Mbengue: 74 +6

Joseph Aidoo: 78 +4

Casper de Norre: 70 +8

Habib Maiga: 75 +5

Saidy Janko: 80 +3

Matthew Leckie: 85 +1/2

Luis Alberto: 86 +2

Adam Marusic: 85 +1/2

Cristiano Biraghi: 85 +1

Stefan Posch: 73 +4 or more

Since your GW is competitive, it is unlikely you'll manage to double your amount, especially if you go with higher rated players; 1.5x might be more realistic.

6 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Have added my own predictions for the French league here:

France - Ligue 1

They are intentionally cautious, but as SM gave some ridiculously generous rises in Ligue 2 today, lord knows what they will do in Ligue 1!

Nice list...obviously I only really care about the players that I own!

Sadly, I disagree with my big hitters. I watched Monaco at the weekend (TV)...and LEMAR...WOW! Like every cross was whipped in with curve, speed and accuracy. Especially the dead balls. I have never really seen him play before, but you could easily see that he is a cut above the rest of the team and he really stood out. BUT, it's Monaco. It's Ligue 1. He hasn't played every game this season, hasn't made the team of the week once and I would have expected more than 3 assists for a 91. I mean look at the likes of STERLING (91) and SALAH (91)...although arguably, they are both due rises. As gutted as I am...I think he will hold a 90 for now.

SIDIBIE, definitely not. Hold at 90 for sure. Hasn't played every game. Sure he has a goal from wing back...but 91, really? He hasn't excelled.

I. SARR & MOLIDA definitely due rises. SARR for his output and MOLIDA for even playing (I wasn't even sure he would play, just brought him out of hope and the knowledge that Lyon would be shorter at CF/W without LACAZETTE). By how much they will rise..its hard to say with lower rated players. They will certainly increase.

I am going to bump this post if I am right!

Okay, I know this is not the place, but I need to say it here. Today I did a bid on Bernardo Silva for 18 million euros, because he has level 4 concern. So if he wants to deal the transfer he need to be fast. That offer was from Friday I think. Today did another team an offer of 14 million euros. What happened ? In the same hour (!) (while I'm waiting a couple of days, because he was offline for a couple of days) he accepted a bid of 4 million less then mine.

Get rid of this dubbel accounts.

21 hours ago, muallan said:

One player that I am surprised that no one has suggested yet is Adama Mbengue of Caen. Should be able to get a +6 rise to 80 at the very least at mid-season...

In my opinion he is worth hanging onto after any imminent rise, Senegal have installed him as there immediate and future LB, a position that has troubled them for a while - and he has impressed.

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Sadly, I disagree with my big hitters. I watched Monaco at the weekend (TV)...and LEMAR...WOW! Like every cross was whipped in with curve, speed and accuracy. Especially the dead balls. I have never really seen him play before, but you could easily see that he is a cut above the rest of the team and he really stood out. BUT, it's Monaco. It's Ligue 1. He hasn't played every game this season, hasn't made the team of the week once and I would have expected more than 3 assists for a 91. I mean look at the likes of STERLING (91) and SALAH (91)...although arguably, they are both due rises. As gutted as I am...I think he will hold a 90 for now.

SIDIBIE, definitely not. Hold at 90 for sure. Hasn't played every game. Sure he has a goal from wing back...but 91, really? He hasn't excelled.

I. SARR & MOLIDA definitely due rises. SARR for his output and MOLIDA for even playing (I wasn't even sure he would play, just brought him out of hope and the knowledge that Lyon would be shorter at CF/W without LACAZETTE). By how much they will rise..its hard to say with lower rated players. They will certainly increase.

Knock yourself out.

36 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Okay, I know this is not the place, but I need to say it here. Today I did a bid on Bernardo Silva for 18 million euros, because he has level 4 concern. So if he wants to deal the transfer he need to be fast. That offer was from Friday I think. Today did another team an offer of 14 million euros. What happened ? In the same hour (!) (while I'm waiting a couple of days, because he was offline for a couple of days) he accepted a bid of 4 million less then mine.

Get rid of this dubbel accounts.

You can report the deal like illegal. 

On 03/10/2017 at 2:41 AM, BrutBrutBrut said:

A great resource. A couple of questions though, if I may.

1. F.BUSTOS 80 -> Called by Sampaoli -> Great prospect

...really? He is available and I have the money...but his Whoscored ratings are pretty low (6 or so form). He has only played a couple of games I believe and he is already 21 (which is pretty old for a 80 rated player). I own BARCO...and his potential I can see and understand, but BUSTOS? Is he really worth the plunge? Is he likely to move to a big club/hit the heights of 89/90 one day?

Bustos has only played approx 30 games in div 1 and already been called up to the National Team. speaks about his enormous talent and potential. I watched some of his videos on youtube. From what i saw, this guy is immensely talented and will definitely end up at a big club and is destined to reach 90+ easily. It is based on my review of his youtube highlights. Thanks

15 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I didn't have a chance to read your post fully before.

I put a question mark next to both Lemar and Didibe to suggest that any rise would be questionable, I guess you missed that.

I also mentioned both Sarr and Maolida. I don't doubt that Maolida will increase. That's why I predicted it. :lol: