arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

19 minutes ago, muallan said:

Obviously there is no need for me to reply because my point was never about SM ratings.

Translation = 'I find it easier to criticise because I am too pu$$y to state my opinion on anything'

My point was that you managed to insert de Ligt in a list alongside the likes of Alderweireld, Eriksen, and Vertonghen (when he hasn't managed to prove much), which is contradictory to your statement below: 

Don't need to state my intended meaning as it has already been given...and quoted by you...in the last post. As follows:

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

DE LIGT success was only ever mentioned within the context of relativity to other central defenders of his age (i.e. within the 15-21) year old bracket. Those within that bracket which, based on current evidence, are most likely to his the 90+ someday.

Brilliant :) Pot, kettle. 

...completely missed your point here in context to what you had quoted. Maybe this relates to some point that you were making in your head.

Damn it, I was looking forward to joining a graveyard-themed game world. :(

Yes mate. Just in time for Holloween! It's bone dry, just like you say :) 

Good luck.

12 hours ago, Roachy said:

sokratis or rojo and will either rise 

Sokratis. Neither will rise but Rojo could go down

10 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

What sort of rise for Ruben Dias? He's getting never first team mins recently 

Probably +4 to 82. Diogo Gonçalves has finally break in Benfica first team after doing pretty well in youth team too, 77 rated and possibly +3 to 80 in the next review (also Mile Svilar is a must sign, starting GK now) 

4 hours ago, Third said:

Sokratis. Neither will rise but Rojo could go down

Agreed, although I still think it is only a slight chance of a decrease at the moment for ROJO. Considering how much flack he and BLIND have got from pundits in the past for their 'lack of quality', ROJO was performing really well for United before his injury. He actually had a fairly good season last year. It would be a shame for SM to decrease him simply because of his current time out due to injury. 

21 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

There is only one 18 yo central defender currently rated higher than DE LIGT and that is SARR. I don't expect DE LIGT to shoot up to 90 in the next review, or even the next couple of years but I am hedging my bets that he will hit it before he is 25 yo and that would be enough for me. As I have already detailed in previous posts, I have a cut off of approx. 85 rated by 21 yo...if he hasn't made it be then, I will sell.

Wrong again. I have one club in one of the first public gameworlds created. All manager posts taken by genuine people. Very competitive, I am just good.

You appear to be the one putting words into my mouth. Please see the below to jog your memory.

DE LIGT success was only ever mentioned within the context of relativity to other central defenders of his age (i.e. within the 15-21) year old bracket. Those within that bracket which, based on current evidence, are most likely to his the 90+ someday. I honestly assumed that I didn't have to borishly explain all of this to you, but the fact that the player you referenced was 23 yo (hardly a YOUNG talent) kind of suggests to me that it was necessary.

When you put him in the same bracket as Eriksen, Alderwereld & Vertonghen, as as already been mentioned by someone else too. You never mentioned anything else about brackets of young defenders... im quoting your original bold statement which was nonsense in my personal opinion.

Well come join in EC7777, EC7046, GC1, all 100+ managers and give yourself a real test...

20 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Please do name any 18 yo centre back that is 82 rated my friend :)

Always make me chuckle when people criticise, yet are too terrified to offer any original opinions or suggestions of their own :) 

18 year old centre backs are few and far between. Again, my personal opinion, if any clubs is using 18/19 year olds at centre back, they are desperately short of options, or play in a league so noncompetitive they can afford to risk an inexperienced and unproven player.

Malang Sarr is now in the background at Nice. Even Marlon has been ditched in favour of Le Marchand as Nice try to halt their disastrous form to date

Ive mentioned several times why Ajax are using young players > potential sell on

21 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

There is only one 18 yo central defender currently rated higher than DE LIGT and that is SARR. I don't expect DE LIGT to shoot up to 90 in the next review, or even the next couple of years but I am hedging my bets that he will hit it before he is 25 yo and that would be enough for me. As I have already detailed in previous posts, I have a cut off of approx. 85 rated by 21 yo...if he hasn't made it be then, I will sell.

Wrong again. I have one club in one of the first public gameworlds created. All manager posts taken by genuine people. Very competitive, I am just good.

^ this sums up the nature of that gameworld. Your selling players before their prime. Must be very challenging.

I find it bizarre how so many managers find 21 the cut off age, when we have U23 tournaments, squads etc. Most players dont really start their career until 23/24.

3 hours ago, -JMH- said:

^ this sums up the nature of that gameworld. Your selling players before their prime. Must be very challenging.

Not really. Most of the players that hit 90+ were atleast approx. 85 at age 21. It seems that you are having difficulty accepting this and are therefore making excuses as to why other people are finding more success than you. I cant name any players that I have got rid of that have since reached the 90+ mark. This is what you are not getting, I am not interested in buying at 23 yo that will mess around in my squad for years, eat up my wage bill and end up as a 29 yo 88 rated player (at their highest). I only want 90+ players (and under 21s who are on their way to becoming 90+) in my squad. I want the next NEYMAR, DYBALA, MESSI.

3 hours ago, -JMH- said:

I find it bizarre how so many managers find 21 the cut off age, when we have U23 tournaments, squads etc. Most players dont really start their career until 23/24.

Tell that to JESUS, LEMAR, SANE, MARTIAL, WERNER, ALLI etc.

To be honest, if a player isn't 90 by 25...I sell them.

3 hours ago, -JMH- said:

When you put him in the same bracket as Eriksen, Alderwereld & Vertonghen, as as already been mentioned by someone else too. You never mentioned anything else about brackets of young defenders... im quoting your original bold statement which was nonsense in my personal opinion.

Again, please see the below...

On 27/10/2017 at 9:50 PM, BrutBrutBrut said:

DE LIGT success was only ever mentioned within the context of relativity to other central defenders of his age (i.e. within the 15-21) year old bracket. Those within that bracket which, based on current evidence, are most likely to his the 90+ someday.

3 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Well come join in EC7777, EC7046, GC1, all 100+ managers and give yourself a real test...

No you're okay mate. Like I say, I am already in a GW that is double digit, not 7777 or 7046. I am only interested in the one gameworld that I am in and as already explained, all teams are taken. As you raised it, the majority of the managers are already 100+ exp. 

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

No you're okay mate. Like I say, I am already in a GW that is double digit, not 7777 or 7046. I am only interested in the one gameworld that I am in and as already explained, all teams are taken. As you raised it, the majority of the managers are already 100+ exp. 

I also thinks this way. With so many good managers it's difficult to achieve something. While I have on this moment +- 320 and won 44 times a cup or a competition. For me it's difficult to say I'm a good manager and if I'm The best in something that's that I underrate myself sometimes. I have some conditions to sign for a new club.

1) How are my other teams ? 

2) Are there some nice players I can build a nice team with it ?

3) GW with more then 30 managers... . Not for me. I want minimum 6 managers and max 25 I think.