arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

18 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Nice list...although no OZTUNALI for Mainz? :( He has 4 assists so far, I was hoping for at least a +1.

What do people think of TOLISSO and PHILIPP. Are they capable of 91 and 89 in this review?

Oztunali is doing pretty well but Mainz are in a middle/lower position, 50/50 I think. 

I think Tolisso +1 to 91 and Philipp +1 to 88 more likely, but if SM are generous he could get 89 too

13 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Not really. Most of the players that hit 90+ were atleast approx. 85 at age 21. It seems that you are having difficulty accepting this and are therefore making excuses as to why other people are finding more success than you. I cant name any players that I have got rid of that have since reached the 90+ mark. This is what you are not getting, I am not interested in buying at 23 yo that will mess around in my squad for years, eat up my wage bill and end up as a 29 yo 88 rated player (at their highest). I only want 90+ players (and under 21s who are on their way to becoming 90+) in my squad. I want the next NEYMAR, DYBALA, MESSI.

Tell that to JESUS, LEMAR, SANE, MARTIAL, WERNER, ALLI etc.

Oh i get it alright, you have no real competition in the transfer markets and can afford to let players go. Im not making excuses for anything, if you want to talk about 'success' or playing the game i can clearly see you in a lower standard of gameworld. As i mentioned, GC1, 7777, 7046, you cant sell anyone 23 that isnt 85 let alone 90 or you'll strengthen a rival. You have to constantly scout and flip players just to stay out of debt, you actually need to win titles just to survive on the prize money. Way more fun, by far much more of an effort to get an achievement.

Tell what? that they arent the norm? Again you misread i said 'most players'

13 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

No you're okay mate. Like I say, I am already in a GW that is double digit, not 7777 or 7046. I am only interested in the one gameworld that I am in and as already explained, all teams are taken. As you raised it, the majority of the managers are already 100+ exp. 

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I also thinks this way. With so many good managers it's difficult to achieve something. While I have on this moment +- 320 and won 44 times a cup or a competition. For me it's difficult to say I'm a good manager and if I'm The best in something that's that I underrate myself sometimes. I have some conditions to sign for a new club.

1) How are my other teams ? 

2) Are there some nice players I can build a nice team with it ?

3) GW with more then 30 managers... . Not for me. I want minimum 6 managers and max 25 I think.

Ok i can see now. Your in noncompetitive gameworlds. I wasnt talking about rep, it was number of active managers.

Clubs taken 292/380 GC1

Clubs taken 80/80 7046

Clubs taken 113/116. 7777

Thats cool if you want to manage a big club and dominate against a handful of challengers and have free run at the transfer market and player database.. But if you want a test join one of the popular gameworlds

36 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Nice list...although no OZTUNALI for Mainz? :( He has 4 assists so far, I was hoping for at least a +1.

What do people think of TOLISSO and PHILIPP. Are they capable of 91 and 89 in this review?

It's possible, but Mainz would probably need to improve (or SM would need to be feeling generous).

12 minutes ago, Third said:

Oztunali is doing pretty well but Mainz are in a middle/lower position, 50/50 I think. 

I think Tolisso +1 to 91 and Philipp +1 to 88 more likely, but if SM are generous he could get 89 too

Many predicted rises wont happen as they timeframe between the last review is too short. What are we, 10 games into a season? Happens every year folks expected a lot to soon in the season

27 minutes ago, -JMH- said:

Oh i get it alright, you have no real competition in the transfer markets and can afford to let players go....

Thats cool if you want to manage a big club and dominate against a handful of challengers and have free run at the transfer market and player database.

As already stated. This is not the case. You believe whatever makes you feel better.

Ok i can see now. Your in noncompetitive gameworlds. I wasnt talking about rep, it was number of active managers.

You appear to have selective deafness. At least it makes it easier for me, as I can simply refer to my previous posts. Please see below:

On 27/10/2017 at 9:50 PM, BrutBrutBrut said:

Wrong again. I have one club in one of the first public gameworlds created. All manager posts taken by genuine people. Very competitive, I am just good.

just to stay out of debt

Debt doesn't bother me at all. My players are young enough and good enough that they don't decrease (I deliberately buy particular players to achieve this and sell when I think they are approaching a decrease...not after). I can't remember when a player last decreased in my team. It must have been over a year ago. I routinely run up many millions in debt and use prize money to get myself out. I also only sell players when manager offer top wack over their asking price...which those in tier 4 will do.

22 minutes ago, -JMH- said:

Many predicted rises wont happen as they timeframe between the last review is too short. What are we, 10 games into a season? Happens every year folks expected a lot to soon in the season

Using that logic, there would be no point in a mid season review.

25 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

As already stated. This is not the case. You believe whatever makes you feel better.

You appear to have selective deafness. At least it makes it easier for me, as I can simply refer to my previous posts. Please see below:

Debt doesn't bother me at all. My players are young enough and good enough that they don't decrease (I deliberately buy particular players to achieve this and sell when I think they are approaching a decrease...not after). I can't remember when a player last decreased in my team. It must have been over a year ago. I routinely run up many millions in debt and use prize money to get myself out. I also only sell players when manager offer top wack over their asking price...which those in tier 4 will do.

Using that logic, there would be no point in a mid season review.

Division 4 teams that can afford to pay way over CV. Yep its a dead Gameworld. The fact you continue to shroud it says it all really. Scared of a little competition?

Well in the 7 years ive been playing SM, that is the logic......... But youll find some players in upper 80s/90s wont get a rise based on 10 games.

The mid seasonal reviews are there to mop up the lower end of the scale, your Trent Alexander Arnolds for example.

Enjoy

14 minutes ago, -JMH- said:

Division 4 teams that can afford to pay way over CV. Yep its a dead Gameworld. The fact you continue to shroud it says it all really. Scared of a little competition?

As below.

45 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

2 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Clubs taken 292/380 GC1

Clubs taken 80/80 7046

Clubs taken 113/116. 7777

Thats cool if you want to manage a big club and dominate against a handful of challengers and have free run at the transfer market and player database.. But if you want a test join one of the popular gameworlds

I'm in active gws, but that's for me like 28 managers.

A custom setup can easily be more competitive than a public gw even with "only" 60 managers if those managers are serious and good. Italian World League exists since 2012, it's always full and for every new good player on database there are at least 10-15 bids, and the news feed is always full of posts, everyday. The bad things of public gameworlds are multi-accounts and cheaters, and in some gameworlds as EC1 and IC1 people that login every 28-29 days just to keep their clubs.

4 hours ago, Marek said:

A custom setup can easily be more competitive than a public gw even with "only" 60 managers if those managers are serious and good. Italian World League exists since 2012, it's always full and for every new good player on database there are at least 10-15 bids, and the news feed is always full of posts, everyday. The bad things of public gameworlds are multi-accounts and cheaters, and in some gameworlds as EC1 and IC1 people that login every 28-29 days just to keep their clubs.

Definitely. The greatest benefit of customs compared to public/open GWs are that the owner can select the managers he can trust + the creation of rules that can benefit activity (i.e. squad caps, lower min. login period). People logging in every 20-29 days to keep their clubs is a common issue throughout SM though.

I agree with you that Cheaters are the biggest downside of public GWs, with the biggest example of that being EC106 where it is most obvious. Such a shame to see what once was an active GW decimated. At least there still are a few (relatively) clean and active public game worlds. 

On 28/10/2017 at 11:30 PM, Monolithic said:

Definitely Valencia.

100% agree, it's criminal he's only 90 rated. The man is a train up and down the wing from fullback. 

Being honest I was a harsh critic of him when it was all coming apart for him as a winger, but wow, how he's reinvented himself as a fullback!! 

Well done Tony V! 

9 minutes ago, muallan said:

Definitely. The greatest benefit of customs compared to public/open GWs are that the owner can select the managers he can trust + the creation of rules that can benefit activity (i.e. squad caps, lower min. login period).

Hmmm. It seems quite restrictive.

Also does the administrator get to ban people? It seems pretty unfair that one person should get so much power. If other managers unfairly gang up on someone...even if there is no cause...the admin could rule with the majority. At least with public gameworlds its neutral and fair.

2 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Also does the administrator get to ban people? It seems pretty unfair that one person should get so much power. If other managers unfairly gang up on someone...even if there is no cause...the admin could rule with the majority. At least with public gameworlds its neutral and fair.

game owner can not ban people.

4 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

You don't need to ban people when you trust them. However, a gw with only few rules will last much more than a gw with lots of rules. IWL is the perfect example, the only rule is the 60 squad cap, introduced some seasons ago.

4 hours ago, muallan said:

I agree with you that Cheaters are the biggest downside of public GWs, with the biggest example of that being EC106 where it is most obvious. Such a shame to see what once was an active GW decimated. At least there still are a few (relatively) clean and active public game worlds. 

The saddest thing is that people call cheater even the loyal player. Almost every manager of 30000 and 7777 thinks I'm a cheater (if you ask for Marek they will know me as "the cheater") despite I've never cheated in 7 years of SM, maybe only because I'm good at doing deals and these deals look suspicious. These things destroy your will to play in public gw.

5 minutes ago, Marek said:

You don't need to ban people when you trust them. However, a gw with only few rules will last much more than a gw with lots of rules. IWL is the perfect example, the only rule is the 60 squad cap, introduced some seasons ago.

Can the admin enforce the squad cap rule? or you just have to rely on the goodwill of members?