Jump to content

Worldwide Risers


arsenalrocs

Recommended Posts

On 25/10/2017 at 11:58 AM, Ziro said:

Usually, the first tier review starts in December. The biggest leagues, like LaLiga, EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga or Ligue1 are in January.

Do people still think this is the likely 'plan'?

 

Can anyone give any accurate predicted schedules? Like:

December Week 1 = ....league

December Week 2 = ....league

etc.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Keep BONAVENTURA 91 (just a squad player for me)????

 

OR sell, bringing my total funds to 20mil and use those funds to buy a combination of the following:

 

L. BAILEY 85        5mil

ODRIOZOLA 82    2.8mil

A. PEREIRA 85     4.8mil

DRIUSSI 87           7mil

BLIN 85                  3.6mil

GERHARDT 89      12mil

SANSON 88           6.4mil

MILENKOVIC 83    3mil

 

If its sell, which combination should I buy ranked in order? I am looking for guaranteed risers/destined for 90+ one day. They certainly won't be featuring in my first team yet.

 

Thanks guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Keep BONAVENTURA 91 (just a squad player for me)????

 

OR sell, bringing my total funds to 20mil and use those funds to buy a combination of the following:

 

L. BAILEY 85        5mil

ODRIOZOLA 82    2.8mil

A. PEREIRA 85     4.8mil

DRIUSSI 87           7mil

BLIN 85                  3.6mil

GERHARDT 89      12mil

SANSON 88           6.4mil

MILENKOVIC 83    3mil

 

If its sell, which combination should I buy ranked in order? I am looking for guaranteed risers/destined for 90+ one day. They certainly won't be featuring in my first team yet.

 

Thanks guys.

I think I have convinced myself! Sell and buy BAILEY, PEREIRA, ODRIOZOLA and BLIN ???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Do people still think this is the likely 'plan'?

 

Can anyone give any accurate predicted schedules? Like:

December Week 1 = ....league

December Week 2 = ....league

etc.

 

I'd like to see this as well please if someone could do a rough guide. Thanks.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Do people still think this is the likely 'plan'?

 

Can anyone give any accurate predicted schedules? Like:

December Week 1 = ....league

December Week 2 = ....league

etc.

 

I think eredivisie and Portugal will be the first big leagues, then the others.

Last year holland and Portugal was in september and in dicember the order was france, Italy, germany, england and spain. I don't think there's and order to review the major 5 league.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Possibly, I really don't know if this is the case, the order of the big 5 could depend on their CL performances. With 2 match-days to go before the end of the group phase (last one to be played on 6 Dec.) the review could start shortly after. ATM it would start with France, then Spain, Italy and finally England. Still plenty of points that can be earned in the final group matches and if this is indeed the order that will be used during the review you can check it here.

PS imho they shouldn't start the winter review before the start of the winter break. The most fair or the two best moments to review are when the first half of the season has been played and then again when all of the matches have been played and the second half of the season is completely over (including domestic and European cup competitions).

@BOOM @BrutBrutBrut @Yuasa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shout out to Monolithic and Thorgan Lesar for the tips. Nuf respect.

What are people's opinions on the following rises in Winter (all of them are tipped and have performed so far this season)?:

 

AMRLC – Andreas Pereira (21) – 85 (86/87)

DR/DMR/MR – Alvaro Odriozola (21) – 82 (86)

DL/DML – Aaron Martin (20) – 85 (86)

DRC – Unai Nunez (21) – 80 (84)

DL/DML/ML/AML – Theo Hernandez (20) – 86 (87/88)

GK – Marc-Andre Ter Stegen (25) – 91 (92)

DRL / DMRL - Djibril Sidibe (25) - 90 (91?)

MC / AMRLC - Thomas Lemar (21) - 90 (91?)

RDC / DMR - Kenny Tete (22) - 86 (87?)

AMRL / FRLC - Myazine Maolida (18) - 73 (76/78)

DRLC - Kelvin Amian Adou (19) - 80 (84)

AMRL / FRL - Ismaila Sarr (19) - 83 (84/85?)

AMRLC/FRLC – Raheem Sterling (22) – 91 (92?)

AMRLC/FRLC – Mohamed Salah (25) – 91 (92?)

AMRLC/FRLC – Dominic Calvert-Lewin (20) – 80 (83/84)

DRL/DMC/MC/AMC – Corentin Tolisso (23) – 90 (91?)

AMRLC/FRL – Jadon Sancho (17) – 70 (76)

AMRLC/FRLC – Maximilian Philipp (23) – 87 (88/89)

DMC/MC/AMC – Dennis Geiger (19) – 75 (83)

DMC/MC – Mickael Cuisance (18) – 73 (80)

AMRL/FRLC – Leon Bailey (20) – 85 (86)

DR/DMRC/MRC – Pascal Stenzel (21) – 83 (85)

DRLC/DMC – Panagiotis Retsos (19) – 82 (84)

AMRLC/FRLC – Onyekuru, Henry (20) - 85 (86)

M ( C ) - Jean Thierry "Lazare" Amani (19) 78 (80/81)

AMF ( C ) – Jorn Vancamp (18) 76 (78)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Shout out to Monolithic and Thorgan Lesar for the tips. Nuf respect.

What are people's opinions on the following rises in Winter (all of them are tipped and have performed so far this season)?:

 

AMRLC – Andreas Pereira (21) – 85 (86/87) y

DR/DMR/MR – Alvaro Odriozola (21) – 82 (86) y

DL/DML – Aaron Martin (20) – 85 (86) y

DRC – Unai Nunez (21) – 80 (84) y

DL/DML/ML/AML – Theo Hernandez (20) – 86 (87/88) y

GK – Marc-Andre Ter Stegen (25) – 91 (92) no

DRL / DMRL - Djibril Sidibe (25) - 90 (91?) No

MC / AMRLC - Thomas Lemar (21) - 90 (91?) No

RDC / DMR - Kenny Tete (22) - 86 (87?) Y

AMRL / FRLC - Myazine Maolida (18) - 73 (76/78) y

DRLC - Kelvin Amian Adou (19) - 80 (84) no 83

AMRL / FRL - Ismaila Sarr (19) - 83 (84/85?) Y

AMRLC/FRLC – Raheem Sterling (22) – 91 (92?) Prob

AMRLC/FRLC – Mohamed Salah (25) – 91 (92?) Y

AMRLC/FRLC – Dominic Calvert-Lewin (20) – 80 (83/84) y

DRL/DMC/MC/AMC – Corentin Tolisso (23) – 90 (91?) Y

AMRLC/FRL – Jadon Sancho (17) – 70 (76) y

AMRLC/FRLC – Maximilian Philipp (23) – 87 (88/89) 88

DMC/MC/AMC – Dennis Geiger (19) – 75 (83) y

DMC/MC – Mickael Cuisance (18) – 73 (80)

AMRL/FRLC – Leon Bailey (20) – 85 (86) y

DR/DMRC/MRC – Pascal Stenzel (21) – 83 (85)

DRLC/DMC – Panagiotis Retsos (19) – 82 (84) y

AMRLC/FRLC – Onyekuru, Henry (20) - 85 (86) 

M ( C ) - Jean Thierry "Lazare" Amani (19) 78 (80/81) 80

AMF ( C ) – Jorn Vancamp (18) 76 (78) y

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/7/2017 at 11:28 PM, Yuasa said:

I think eredivisie and Portugal will be the first big leagues, then the others.

Last year holland and Portugal was in september and in dicember the order was france, Italy, germany, england and spain. I don't think there's and order to review the major 5 league.

 

17 hours ago, BOOM said:

Before Eredivisie and Portugal?

Thought the Big 5 were last? 

 

Netherlands and Portugal were done in Feb/March this year.  Someone in my league has been keeping track of leagues reviewed since the beginning of 2016 and from it, there isn't really another league to be reviewed before the big 5 as they've all been reviewed this year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Damien1990 said:

 

Netherlands and Portugal were done in Feb/March this year.  Someone in my league has been keeping track of leagues reviewed since the beginning of 2016 and from it, there isn't really another league to be reviewed before the big 5 as they've all been reviewed this year. 

As the big 5 were reviewed at the end of the season, there really are several other leagues that should have been reviewed before them. Not only Portugal and Holland, but also Turkey, Bulgaria, Japan etc. 

SM really wasted a lot of time on nothing leagues like the 3rd, 4th and 5th tiers in England and the 2nd tier in China. Now they are reviewing the big 5 too early when the season is only a third old. It means that there are going to be so many overdue leagues when the big 5 are actually completed. Pretty poor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...