Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

Hello!

My budget is about 20M, and i'm looking to buy some U21 players (almost everyone are available, not a very competetive GW..)

Who would you go for?

I'm thinking about 2 players valued about 7M (I preffer one of them to be a midfielder or a defender) and some other cheaper (1M+-) players to make some money.

(For some reason i'm thinking about GUEDES from valencia.. what do you say?)

Thanks a lot!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

The sooner SM reviews the better. I buy players to have them rise...and as quickly as possible.

It doesn't really work like that though, does it.

2 hours ago, Stace said:

Why the assumption the big 5 will be next? Other countries get reviewed twice a year and are due another review sooner e.g.Netherlands, Portugal. Big 5 are more likely to be later than usual surely, with all the delays in other leagues.

It seems very likely that France will be next and, if that is the case, it means that the likes of Holland and Portugal may well only be reviewed once this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites

With the big 5 looking like coming next, probably the most sensible (least worst) schedule for SM's reviews might be something along these lines:

November/December: France, Italy, Germany, England, Spain.

January: Holland, Portugal, Turkey, Bulgaria, Japan, Korea.

February/March: Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Uruguay, USA, Mexico.

April/May: Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Scotland, English Championship.

May/June: France, Italy, Germany, England, Spain.

 

I'm not saying this is what SM will necessarily do, and it would still mean that several countries will have been forced to wait far too long, but this would be making the best of a bad job.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I rarely bring the goods when it comes to future prospects, so here is one. A Segunda riser.

I brought him for about 1.5 million last winter when he was 77 rated based on this article:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2016/oct/05/next-generation-2016-60-of-the-best-young-talents-in-world-football

I didn't know anything about him and I didn't know his playing stats...it was a leap of faith.

 

This summer I heard that Watford FC were signing him. At first, I was hopeful as I thought he may get EPL playing time...but they loaned him straight out to SD Huesca. He is still a relative unknown, but today he got an upgrade to 82! There are only 11 players 18yo and under rated this highly and he is one of them. I am sure that many have proclaimed the 'next superstar' in this thread before...so I will not say it. All I will say, is that from the SM rises, HERNANDEZ seems to matching the hype in his progression and he might be worth the 2.8 million now, before he moves to a bigger club or is recalled back to Watford FC. 

1000.jpg

HERNÁNDEZ, Cucho AM,F(RLC)

18yo, 82 rated

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I rarely bring the goods when it comes to future prospects, so here is one. A Segunda riser.

I brought him for about 1.5 million last winter when he was 77 rated based on this article:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2016/oct/05/next-generation-2016-60-of-the-best-young-talents-in-world-football

I didn't know anything about him and I didn't know his playing stats...it was a leap of faith.

 

This summer I heard that Watford FC were signing him. At first, I was hopeful as I thought he may get EPL playing time...but they loaned him straight out to SD Huesca. He is still a relative unknown, but today he got an upgrade to 82! There are only 11 players 18yo and under rated this highly and he is one of them. I am sure that many have proclaimed the 'next superstar' in this thread before...so I will not say it. All I will say, is that from the SM rises, HERNANDEZ seems to matching the hype in his progression and he might be worth the 2.8 million now, before he moves to a bigger club or is recalled back to Watford FC. 

1000.jpg

HERNÁNDEZ, Cucho AM,F(RLC)

18yo, 82 rated

 

Agree, this guy is a big talent. Second top scorer in the league, banged in another couple at the weekend as Huesca went top of the league. I'll be interesting to see how he progresses next season, possibly at Watford, if he gets his work permit which is why he ended up on loan at Huesca. Looks like it's working out well for him. Watford are doing some good scouting right now with Richarlison too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Agree, this guy is a big talent. Second top scorer in the league, banged in another couple at the weekend as Huesca went top of the league. I'll be interesting to see how he progresses next season, possibly at Watford, if he gets his work permit which is why he ended up on loan at Huesca. Looks like it's working out well for him. Watford are doing some good scouting right now with Richarlison too.

this guy's stats are phenomenal

On 12/11/2017 at 8:39 AM, Monolithic said:

With the big 5 looking like coming next, probably the most sensible (least worst) schedule for SM's reviews might be something along these lines:

November/December: France, Italy, Germany, England, Spain.

January: Holland, Portugal, Turkey, Bulgaria, Japan, Korea.

February/March: Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Uruguay, USA, Mexico.

April/May: Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Scotland, English Championship.

May/June: France, Italy, Germany, England, Spain.

 

I'm not saying this is what SM will necessarily do, and it would still mean that several countries will have been forced to wait far too long, but this would be making the best of a bad job.

good job mate

Link to post
Share on other sites

How much do you think this players will rise:
Ampadu
McKennie
Tete
Battaglia
Luis Alberto
Amadou Haidara
Yazici

And also, which one of this players would you keep/seel:
Weghorst
Cartabia
Riveros
Michelin
Khammas
Benyu
Kent
Srarfi
Ingelsson
Hack
Mergim Berisha
Casap
Damascan 
Ache

Thanks in advance
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Anyone else wondering how Andrey Lunev is still 83? First choice at arguably Russia's best team, Zenit, looking outstanding both at league and European competitions. Full international. Yet still 83.

He's certain to get a good rise when Russia is reviewed...which might not be for quite a while.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...