arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

7 hours ago, EnglishPirlo said:

I think they did Ligue 1, I got a couple of risers from it about a month or so ago

7 hours ago, BOOM said:

Before Eredivisie and Portugal?

Thought the Big 5 were last? 

Would be very surprised now if France isn't next, but we will see.

On 11/7/2017 at 11:28 PM, Yuasa said:

I think eredivisie and Portugal will be the first big leagues, then the others.

Last year holland and Portugal was in september and in dicember the order was france, Italy, germany, england and spain. I don't think there's and order to review the major 5 league.

17 hours ago, BOOM said:

Before Eredivisie and Portugal?

Thought the Big 5 were last? 

Netherlands and Portugal were done in Feb/March this year.  Someone in my league has been keeping track of leagues reviewed since the beginning of 2016 and from it, there isn't really another league to be reviewed before the big 5 as they've all been reviewed this year. 

1 minute ago, Damien1990 said:

Netherlands and Portugal were done in Feb/March this year.  Someone in my league has been keeping track of leagues reviewed since the beginning of 2016 and from it, there isn't really another league to be reviewed before the big 5 as they've all been reviewed this year. 

As the big 5 were reviewed at the end of the season, there really are several other leagues that should have been reviewed before them. Not only Portugal and Holland, but also Turkey, Bulgaria, Japan etc. 

SM really wasted a lot of time on nothing leagues like the 3rd, 4th and 5th tiers in England and the 2nd tier in China. Now they are reviewing the big 5 too early when the season is only a third old. It means that there are going to be so many overdue leagues when the big 5 are actually completed. Pretty poor.

Hello!

My budget is about 20M, and i'm looking to buy some U21 players (almost everyone are available, not a very competetive GW..)

Who would you go for?

I'm thinking about 2 players valued about 7M (I preffer one of them to be a midfielder or a defender) and some other cheaper (1M+-) players to make some money.

(For some reason i'm thinking about GUEDES from valencia.. what do you say?)

Thanks a lot!

Why the assumption the big 5 will be next? Other countries get reviewed twice a year and are due another review sooner e.g.Netherlands, Portugal. Big 5 are more likely to be later than usual surely, with all the delays in other leagues.

8 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

The sooner SM reviews the better. I buy players to have them rise...and as quickly as possible.

It doesn't really work like that though, does it.

2 hours ago, Stace said:

Why the assumption the big 5 will be next? Other countries get reviewed twice a year and are due another review sooner e.g.Netherlands, Portugal. Big 5 are more likely to be later than usual surely, with all the delays in other leagues.

It seems very likely that France will be next and, if that is the case, it means that the likes of Holland and Portugal may well only be reviewed once this season.

With the big 5 looking like coming next, probably the most sensible (least worst) schedule for SM's reviews might be something along these lines:

November/December: France, Italy, Germany, England, Spain.

January: Holland, Portugal, Turkey, Bulgaria, Japan, Korea.

February/March: Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Uruguay, USA, Mexico.

April/May: Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Scotland, English Championship.

May/June: France, Italy, Germany, England, Spain.

I'm not saying this is what SM will necessarily do, and it would still mean that several countries will have been forced to wait far too long, but this would be making the best of a bad job.

I rarely bring the goods when it comes to future prospects, so here is one. A Segunda riser.

I brought him for about 1.5 million last winter when he was 77 rated based on this article:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2016/oct/05/next-generation-2016-60-of-the-best-young-talents-in-world-football

I didn't know anything about him and I didn't know his playing stats...it was a leap of faith.

This summer I heard that Watford FC were signing him. At first, I was hopeful as I thought he may get EPL playing time...but they loaned him straight out to SD Huesca. He is still a relative unknown, but today he got an upgrade to 82! There are only 11 players 18yo and under rated this highly and he is one of them. I am sure that many have proclaimed the 'next superstar' in this thread before...so I will not say it. All I will say, is that from the SM rises, HERNANDEZ seems to matching the hype in his progression and he might be worth the 2.8 million now, before he moves to a bigger club or is recalled back to Watford FC. 

1000.jpg

HERNÁNDEZ, Cucho AM,F(RLC)

18yo, 82 rated

15 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I rarely bring the goods when it comes to future prospects, so here is one. A Segunda riser.

I brought him for about 1.5 million last winter when he was 77 rated based on this article:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2016/oct/05/next-generation-2016-60-of-the-best-young-talents-in-world-football

I didn't know anything about him and I didn't know his playing stats...it was a leap of faith.

This summer I heard that Watford FC were signing him. At first, I was hopeful as I thought he may get EPL playing time...but they loaned him straight out to SD Huesca. He is still a relative unknown, but today he got an upgrade to 82! There are only 11 players 18yo and under rated this highly and he is one of them. I am sure that many have proclaimed the 'next superstar' in this thread before...so I will not say it. All I will say, is that from the SM rises, HERNANDEZ seems to matching the hype in his progression and he might be worth the 2.8 million now, before he moves to a bigger club or is recalled back to Watford FC. 

1000.jpg

HERNÁNDEZ, Cucho AM,F(RLC)

18yo, 82 rated

Agree, this guy is a big talent. Second top scorer in the league, banged in another couple at the weekend as Huesca went top of the league. I'll be interesting to see how he progresses next season, possibly at Watford, if he gets his work permit which is why he ended up on loan at Huesca. Looks like it's working out well for him. Watford are doing some good scouting right now with Richarlison too.

15 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Agree, this guy is a big talent. Second top scorer in the league, banged in another couple at the weekend as Huesca went top of the league. I'll be interesting to see how he progresses next season, possibly at Watford, if he gets his work permit which is why he ended up on loan at Huesca. Looks like it's working out well for him. Watford are doing some good scouting right now with Richarlison too.

this guy's stats are phenomenal

On 12/11/2017 at 8:39 AM, Monolithic said:

With the big 5 looking like coming next, probably the most sensible (least worst) schedule for SM's reviews might be something along these lines:

November/December: France, Italy, Germany, England, Spain.

January: Holland, Portugal, Turkey, Bulgaria, Japan, Korea.

February/March: Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Uruguay, USA, Mexico.

April/May: Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Scotland, English Championship.

May/June: France, Italy, Germany, England, Spain.

I'm not saying this is what SM will necessarily do, and it would still mean that several countries will have been forced to wait far too long, but this would be making the best of a bad job.

good job mate