arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

1 hour ago, Ignazio Barraco said:

don't read the comment with Sarr sell.. i don't understand why people write this..he wrote also colina and Plizzari sell-> no other 2 big talented players..don't listen..So listen Arsenalrocs

I wrote ismaila sarr sell because he is injury. If he needs money he could sell him and buy him in the next month.

Plizzari plays not so much with ternana (italian league 2) and i don't think he will plays for milan soon. For now i say that, maybe in the future this will be wrong..or not.

Colina great talent ok, but he plays in tha main Team? No, so he couldn't rise or ot will be hard to do. 

1 hour ago, Ignazio Barraco said:

don't read the comment with Sarr sell.. i don't understand why people write this..he wrote also colina and Plizzari sell-> no other 2 big talented players..don't listen..So listen Arsenalrocs

I wrote ismaila sarr sell because he is injury. If he needs money he could sell him and buy him in the next month.

Plizzari plays not so much with ternana (italian league 2) and i don't think he will plays for milan soon. For now i say that, maybe in the future this will be wrong..or not.

Colina great talent ok, but he plays in tha main Team? No, so he couldn't rise or ot will be hard to do. 

2 hours ago, Yuasa said:

in normal gw, these aren't player to doing cash..in  a gw with 3 manager ok sell..

Any of these players worth keeping

Adegbenro

Jokin ezkieta

Gabriel batista

Pedro henrique

Luca mazzitelli

Kalvin phillips

Gbamin

Thorsby

Liam kelly

Murgia

Guliev

luidy

Pussetto

Many thanks

6 hours ago, azoT93 said:

Well if he go to Barcelona he can easily go to 90 like Semedo i guess, but on summer :)

...if they even choose Yerri Mina.

I am not going to resurrect old arguments, but there are still plenty of rumours linking Barca to DE LIGT. Don't worry...should he sign, I will be the first to return to this thread and say 'I told you so' ;)

9 hours ago, Vocko said:

Any of these players worth keeping

Adegbenro sell

Jokin ezkieta sell

Gabriel batista sell

Pedro henrique keep

Luca mazzitelli sell

Kalvin phillips sell after rise

Gbamin sell

Thorsby sell

Liam kelly sell after rise

Murgia keep

Guliev should get +3 but review might be a while later

luidy sell

Pussetto sell

Many thanks

8 hours ago, JAMancini said:

What about Benjamin Henrichs?

Keep or sell?

Having the same dilemma as you. I'm inclined to sell and on the lookout for a replacement. Lenglet and Davinson Sanchez would be good alternatives. One thing I will miss is Henrich's versatility

9 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Bernardo (lipsia) keep or sell? i would keep him, but i don't know why this year he doesn't play like last year... 

I would sell for someone else, maybe Klostermann

14 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

...if they even choose Yerri Mina.

I am not going to resurrect old arguments, but there are still plenty of rumours linking Barca to DE LIGT. Don't worry...should he sign, I will be the first to return to this thread and say 'I told you so' ;)

Barca have an option on Mina, it's the easier deal to complete, especially since the brazilian league is done for the year. Bring Mina in, let Masch leave.