arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

6 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

I think Rossi is the better keeper but I would go for Varela as he seems to have regained the No. 1 spot at Benfica

Exactly...but another mistake and hes out...dont forget Vlachodimos is coming and Svilar is a wonderboy and their dying to gave him the spot 

21 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

...if they even choose Yerri Mina.

I am not going to resurrect old arguments, but there are still plenty of rumours linking Barca to DE LIGT. Don't worry...should he sign, I will be the first to return to this thread and say 'I told you so' ;)

Yerry Mina is the number 1 target. There is a 9M euro agreement in place

Stronger interest in De Ligt is now coming from Dortmund - news broke today on AjaxShowtime via BILD

https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/bijzaken-en-geruchten/109173/geruchtenmolen-dortmund-wil-de-ligt-nog-steeds

http://sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga/vereine/borussia-dortmund/aubameyang-transfer-wechsel-verbot-54165412.sport.html

With Umititi injured and Mascherano considering his options, i find it highly unlikely they will buy an 18 year old to start at centre back

5 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Yerry Mina is the number 1 target. There is a 9M euro agreement in place

Stronger interest in De Ligt is now coming from Dortmund - news broke today on AjaxShowtime via BILD

https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/bijzaken-en-geruchten/109173/geruchtenmolen-dortmund-wil-de-ligt-nog-steeds

http://sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga/vereine/borussia-dortmund/aubameyang-transfer-wechsel-verbot-54165412.sport.html

With Umititi injured and Mascherano considering his options, i find it highly unlikely they will buy an 18 year old to start at centre back

Thomas Vermaelen is now playing well for Barcelona :)

7 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Yes Sr :) Julio Cesar will leave in January...to retirement possibly.

So...Odisseas, Svilar and Varela

Yeah, Paulo Lopes doesn't count :lol: 

I think Odisseas is just a precaution in case of Varela or Svilar leave. He must come just in july 2018 but i don't think he will be an option in Benfica squad, with Varela and Svilar there. Probably they will loan him to other club or to Panathinaikos again, or will sell him if they can. I only can see him playing in Benfica if Varela and Svilar continue to fail constantly and prove that they don't deserve their place in the club :unsure: what can happen if Benfica keeps these bad performances and lose badly on all fronts. Then they will probably blame the keepers, what is already happening, but that is not the real problem IMO. But hopefully it will not happen :D or not :(

:lol:

1 hour ago, GiJ0MaN said:

Yeah, Paulo Lopes doesn't count :lol: 

I think Odisseas is just a precaution in case of Varela or Svilar leave. He must come just in july 2018 but i don't think he will be an option in Benfica squad, with Varela and Svilar there. Probably they will loan him to other club or to Panathinaikos again, or will sell him if they can. I only can see him playing in Benfica if Varela and Svilar continue to fail constantly and prove that they don't deserve their place in the club :unsure: what can happen if Benfica keeps these bad performances and lose badly on all fronts. Then they will probably blame the keepers, what is already happening, but that is not the real problem IMO. But hopefully it will not happen :D or not :(

:lol:

Como ja reparaste sou portista :) mas ouvi dizer que o Vlachodimos era para ser titular

13 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

2 different players. It depends which profile you want

True, but the play in the same position in my team. I would know who will be stronger than other in future. Keita plays the Champions League and maybe he will plays for Liverpool soon.. weigl plays in the National team that could be win the WC. Both of them are 91