• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Ignazio Barraco said:

In a competitive world with difficoult to find talent yes..in a normal league with half manager not..Is a normal player but he's 16..-

At the end of the day, it's the SPL and it's mostly the Scottish papers hyping him up. Personally, I'd rather take a punt on a player like Anthony Gordon (who was just added 3-4 days ago and may still be a free agent in some GWs).

Just now, Ignazio Barraco said:

i will see Gordon,i don't know him thanks

47 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

At the end of the day, it's the SPL and it's mostly the Scottish papers hyping him up. Personally, I'd rather take a punt on a player like Anthony Gordon (who was just added 3-4 days ago and may still be a free agent in some GWs).

in my gw 20offers for him ahahahah

1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

I’ve snapped him up in a few game worlds I’m surprised more people aren’t interested in him 

2 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Ruben Vinagre worth keeping?

Definitely keeping for at least the next 6 months, the only reason he has struggled to get game time at Wolves recently is because of the quality infront of him. It's that old mantra of you don't drop players who are getting results. Could get a game or two during the manic Christmas period.