arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Why didn't Palmeiras' Bruno Henrique get a +1? 

My guess is that they didn't take into account his minutes at Palermo. Looking solely at his minutes at Palmeiras, it wouldn't appear that he deserved a +1.

4 hours ago, hesselink said:

Which league is next for sure?

I can't say for sure, maybe Sweden?

33 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Anyone saw Manchester United - Burnley yesterday

19 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

My guess is that they didn't take into account his minutes at Palermo. Looking solely at his minutes at Palmeiras, it wouldn't appear that he deserved a +1.

shame

?

thank god I didn't

sorry for the messed up post lol

6 hours ago, Ignazio Barraco said:

another mistake with players generated..brenner sabino two month ago..now brenner silva..i don't find info about brenner sabino

What is the mistake (sorry i havent looked)

Brenner Souza da Silva of Sao Paulo is a forward with alot of hype from the SAO management. Brazil Youth international

Brenner Alves Sabino of Internacional is a youth team player

Brenner Marlos of Botafogo, former Internacional striker.

1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

Cavaleiro would be my first choice

Ivan Cavaleiro

Jose Izquierdo

Angel Romero

Branimir Hrgota

Bobby Wood

Jonas Hofmann

Something like this? Im portuguese...so im a littlebit surprised with your choice....is he playing that good? Any rumours in England from big clubs? Im inclined for Jose Izquierdo...dont u think he is better?

15 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Ivan Cavaleiro

Jose Izquierdo

Angel Romero

Branimir Hrgota

Bobby Wood

Jonas Hofmann

Something like this? Im portuguese...so im a littlebit surprised with your choice....is he playing that good? Any rumours in England from big clubs? Im inclined for Jose Izquierdo...dont u think he is better?

Easily the best player there, having a great season at Wolves - who'll most definitely be playing in the premier league next year.

37 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Ivan Cavaleiro

Jose Izquierdo

Angel Romero

Branimir Hrgota

Bobby Wood

Jonas Hofmann

Cavaleiro's doing well in the Championship with Wolves who look almost certain to get promoted. I know performances in the Championship don't necessarily translate to quality at the Premier League level but I think he's worth taking a punt on.

Izquierdo - don't rate him and can't see him doing well in the Premier League

Romero - never seen him play but seems like a player you would only buy to make a profit on and he just rose and is unlikely to rise much further at Corinthians.

Hrgota - out of favour

Wood - at relegation threatened Hamburger

Hofmann - returning from injury and available to play again when the Bundesliga resumes but he couldn't get into the first team even before his injury.

15 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Cavaleiro's doing well in the Championship with Wolves who look almost certain to get promoted. I know performances in the Championship don't necessarily translate to quality at the Premier League level but I think he's worth taking a punt on.

Izquierdo - don't rate him and can't see him doing well in the Premier League

Romero - never seen him play but seems like a player you would only buy to make a profit on and he just rose and is unlikely to rise much further at Corinthians.

Hrgota - out of favour

Wood - at relegation threatened Hamburger

Hofmann - returning from injury and available to play again when the Bundesliga resumes but he couldn't get into the first team even before his injury.

Ok TY guys...

Ante Rebic, Lees-Melou, Yassine Benzia, Salih Ucan, Adam Nagy...anyone worth it?

Just caught up to the third season of the Class of 92 series. Very interesting to see how the the Class of 92 players have transformed Salford City into a full time club. Gary Neville is great to watch in this series. 2 promotions in 3 seasons and on course for a third promotion, would be great to see them in the premier league one day. Definitely worth a watch, you can find the first season on youtube here: 

[1/2] Class of '92: Out of Their League | Series 1

[2/2] Class of '92: Out of Their League | Series 1