arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

2 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

I remember when the Bangura brothers were the biggest talents in Sweden and lots of big clubs wanted them, oh how things change :lol:

What caught my eye today

Fluminense released 8 players in a cost cutting exercise including, Diego Cavalieri ( ex Liverpool) Marquino (ex Roma) captain Henrique (ex Barcelona)....

and two former wonderkids Wellington Silva (THAT one who went to Arsenal) and Robert ( again ex Barca, was the supposed to be the greatest number 10 of his generation)

Brazil hype kids!

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

He isn't playing for months because of his injury.

Okay he got injured at the end of October but before then permanent starting XI for club and country since last review until his injury. I would have expected +1 but maybe you’re right and the injury will affect his potential increase

1 hour ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Okay he got injured at the end of October but before then permanent starting XI for club and country since last review until his injury. I would have expected +1 but maybe you’re right and the injury will affect his potential increase

The same with Bryan Heynen. For the moment +1, but didn't play for weeks because of his injury. He is not available for months now.