arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

51 minutes ago, MShahid said:

Will Belgium review next?

12 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

I agree. He is a good player and i think he will leave Leicester

What will be the next league? It's not time for Portugal or holland?

Too early to say for sure what the next league will be as they have understandably slowed down over the holidays.

I would expect Mexico pretty soon, but not sure whether it will be next.

3 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Apparently Bordeaux want 50M for Malcom. Spurs and United interested in him. Does he have that high potential or is it just inflation? 

I think it's a bit of both. He's now a fans favourite at the club after his impressive displays. He has 7 goals, 4 assists and 5 man  of the match performances in the league for Bordeaux in 16 games.

He's Brazilian too which automatically increases his value + talent expectation & he has impressed in Europe in a good league so all these increase his price tag.

Plus after Neymar's transfer, no club will sell their prized asset less than 20/30 million.

25 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Unai Nunez, Mateus Vital and Dimitri Oberlin for Lucas Torreira
Is it worth? I am keen on giving Vital and Oberlin but I am not sure for Nunez. What do you think, is Torreira worth giving out all of  these 3?

Give Vital and Oberlin. I think all 3 would be a bit much (given that Nunez and Vital are likely to keep rising) but if that's what it takes, I would go for it

31 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Give Vital and Oberlin. I think all 3 would be a bit much (given that Nunez and Vital are likely to keep rising) but if that's what it takes, I would go for it

Yeah, I tried to go with only Vital and Oberlin but the guy won't accept it if all 3 are not in the deal, that's why I have a dilemma. But I think I will listen to you and go for it, if the guy is still keen on selling.

11 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Yeah, I tried to go with only Vital and Oberlin but the guy won't accept it if all 3 are not in the deal, that's why I have a dilemma. But I think I will listen to you and go for it, if the guy is still keen on selling.

That isn't even possible I think. You can only give 2 players in a deal on SM, isn't it ?