arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

25 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Unai Nunez, Mateus Vital and Dimitri Oberlin for Lucas Torreira
Is it worth? I am keen on giving Vital and Oberlin but I am not sure for Nunez. What do you think, is Torreira worth giving out all of  these 3?

Give Vital and Oberlin. I think all 3 would be a bit much (given that Nunez and Vital are likely to keep rising) but if that's what it takes, I would go for it

31 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Give Vital and Oberlin. I think all 3 would be a bit much (given that Nunez and Vital are likely to keep rising) but if that's what it takes, I would go for it

Yeah, I tried to go with only Vital and Oberlin but the guy won't accept it if all 3 are not in the deal, that's why I have a dilemma. But I think I will listen to you and go for it, if the guy is still keen on selling.

11 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Yeah, I tried to go with only Vital and Oberlin but the guy won't accept it if all 3 are not in the deal, that's why I have a dilemma. But I think I will listen to you and go for it, if the guy is still keen on selling.

That isn't even possible I think. You can only give 2 players in a deal on SM, isn't it ?

2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

That isn't even possible I think. You can only give 2 players in a deal on SM, isn't it ?

Well yeah, the SM deals allow you to give max 2 players, but if you know that the guy you're dealing with is honest and you can trust him, then you can do with 3 for 1 or even if you want 4 for 1. For example now I offered Vital + Nunez + 4 mil for Torreira and when the deal is completed tomorrow, the guy will send me min cash offer for Oberlin and I will accept it.

Hi folks

I'd like your opinion.  I'm considering making a move for Rashford, valued at £24m.  To make up the deal which two players would you trade, I have cash to make up the difference, but not enough to buy him outright -

Strakosha £7m

Lenglet £10m

Kimpembe £10m

Retsos £6m

Kehrer £6m

Tousart £8m

Rodri Hernandez £7m

Barella £8m

31 minutes ago, shangar said:

Hi folks

I'd like your opinion.  I'm considering making a move for Rashford, valued at £24m.  To make up the deal which two players would you trade, I have cash to make up the difference, but not enough to buy him outright -

Strakosha £7m

Lenglet £10m

Kimpembe £10m

Retsos £6m

Kehrer £6m

Tousart £8m

Rodri Hernandez £7m

Barella £8m

Hernandez/Tousart and Barella

More inclined to trade Tousart

4 hours ago, Yuasa said:

What about maitland-niles? Is he a must buy?he plays because he is a great talent or because some players are injuried and wenger is in emergency? Thanks

Wenger prefers to play Maitland-Niles in a back 4 and Kolasinac in a back 5. Kolasinac's injured (expected return to return on 15 Jan) hence why AMN played yesterday against Chelsea. Solid in the premier league so far. Has the physical strength to compete in the league which is rare for a young player in his first season. Also has a surprising burst of pace in him. Is he a LB, LWB, RB, RWB, DM or CM? I wonder if he's being played in his best position and whether his versatility will be his downfall. Overall, I think he will be a good solid player who will rise continually to around 88 even if he's a bit-part player at Arsenal but I don't think he'll be a top player.

52 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Aubameyang to China :( 

That's sad :( Although he is one of the strikers who misses more big chances of goal, the truth is that he has been very important for the BVB and his departure without anyone at his level to replace him, will be yet one more factor for the decline of the club...

2 hours ago, Yuasa said:

should i sell Barreca Antonio (Torino) ? 

I would

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Aubameyang to China :( 

Pity if he goes

26 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

How is Dakonam Djené doing in Getafe (Spain) ?

Playing every week in a team that is doing very well in La Liga

7 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Playing every week in a team that is doing very well in La Liga

I'm watching Atlético Madrid - Getafe now. Getafe not goot at all today. For the rest I don't follow Getafe. Djené is going to miss the next match with his 5th yellow card this season.