arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

5 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Getafe against Atletico Madrid? I didn't watch the match but it wouldn't be fair to judge their season based on that game. Considering that they're typically in the bottom half of the league and toying with relegation, 8th with half the season gone is definitely an improvement.

I'm not judging Getafe on that match. Just analyzing. 

4 hours ago, muallan said:

Could Czech Republic be reviewed within the next couple months?

Also how much could Vaclav Jemelka rise? +8/10? 

thanks

Yeah, he should get a decent rise.

There are many, many countries that should be reviewed before the Czech Republic though. While it may be reviewed earlier, it wouldn't be a surprise if you had to wait until June/July.

6 hours ago, Hfazil said:

OT: Is there any way to know if the manager u sent a message has read it?

Not that I know of. I usually just see if they've been online since I sent the message

4 hours ago, muallan said:

Could Czech Republic be reviewed within the next couple months?

Also how much could Vaclav Jemelka rise? +8/10? 

thanks

If reviewed at the end of the season, Jemelka has a chance of 78

Otherwise, I think it'll be 76/77

22 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Aubameyang to China :( 

It'll be shocking if the move goes on knowing top European clubs are willing to sign him. The Chinese are spending a lot of $$$ to build a football culture in the country. Chinese authorities limited the number of foreign players each team can field, which is currently three in addition to quotas on playing athletes younger than 23 and added a 100% tax on any loss-making team buying a non-Chinese player for the sake of a star name. The same is happening in Europe with Arab sheikhs, Chinese and Russian businessmen taking over clubs. 

It won't be a good move for European football, but a great one for Chinese football. 

22 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

How is Dakonam Djené doing in Getafe (Spain) ?

Dakonam Djené is having an impressive debut season with Getafe who are doing pretty well fighting for a spot in Europe next season. He is their best player this season according to Whoscored.com 

24 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Dakonam Djené is having an impressive debut season with Getafe who are doing pretty well fighting for a spot in Europe next season. He is their best player this season according to Whoscored.com 

Nice. Good for the reputation of the Belgian competition. Not every one has the talent of a Ndidi (played for KRC Genk), Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (played for KRC Genk).. . Djené played for STVV. :) 

Anyone have any theories as to why the players ratings reviews have slowed down so much? The beginning of Sweden and then Mexico have been one team per day at best. If they carry on like this it'll take forever. Plus they started the Swedish league, then stopped and are now doing Mexico, are they reviewing South American leagues or the smaller European leagues? And then random position changes to players, while some players remain rated well below their performance for months and months. There doesn't seem to be any kind of organisation or coherent order to what they're doing, unless I'm missing something. Basically, what going on?!

15 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Anyone have any theories as to why the players ratings reviews have slowed down so much? The beginning of Sweden and then Mexico have been one team per day at best. If they carry on like this it'll take forever. Plus they started the Swedish league, then stopped and are now doing Mexico, are they reviewing South American leagues or the smaller European leagues? And then random position changes to players, while some players remain rated well below their performance for months and months. There doesn't seem to be any kind of organisation or coherent order to what they're doing, unless I'm missing something. Basically, what going on?!

One sentence: it's SM.

13 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

My guess is that they're still getting up to speed after the holiday season. As for Sweden, I think they were only going to review the recently promoted teams and possibly the relegated ones as well

4 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

My guess is that they're still getting up to speed after the holiday season. As for Sweden, I think they were only going to review the recently promoted teams and possibly the relegated ones as well

I suppose, it just seems to be taking forever, suppose they are having to edit all the transfers that are going through at this time of year too.

That seems like an odd choice considering it's not even a league with a lot of teams! But that is what it seems like. Oh well.

1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

Not quite. They also updated Sundsvall who stayed up, so the review of Sweden really made no logical sense at all. 

2 hours ago, EnglishPirlo said:

I suppose, it just seems to be taking forever, suppose they are having to edit all the transfers that are going through at this time of year too.

That seems like an odd choice considering it's not even a league with a lot of teams! But that is what it seems like. Oh well.

It's also difficult to make a new risers while that player is going to move to an other club. Isn't that the reason ? 

15 hours ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Marcus Wendel has joined Sporting Lisbon. Seems like a good move for all parties 

I think it's good that he moved to Sporting rather than PSG 

22 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Indeed....William (and maybe Battaglia) should leave in the end of the season 

Battaglia sounds close to leaving in this transfer window

1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

I think it's good that he moved to Sporting rather than PSG 

Battaglia sounds close to leaving in this transfer window

and rather FC Porto ;) Sporting is growing

There are rumours but i dont believe it...not now...he has 6 months of club....