Worldwide Risers

arsenalrocs

14 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

rogerthat was spot on with the reason

roger that

Hasn't played enough to rise. 

Wrong, Vanlerberghe played more then Van Cleemput. How is it possible that Van Cleemput would rise in 4 matches, but Vanlerberghe not in 9 matches ?

Would go for Lindelof. Keane and Orban are other good options.

Crowley, starting regularly since his loan move. Could rise to 80 if he starts the remaining games. If not, he'll probably rise to 78.

Long term, i'm not sure who'll do better. Vfl Bochum is playing in the 2. Bundesliga and Gul isn't a regular starter. I'm not sure if Crowley can break into the crowded arsenal midfield, he may get sold to a smaller team.

Jordi Vanlerberghe will maybe not rise a lot next review, but he is really doing well atm. Mechelen refused a 3M offer from Standard Liege last transfer window. Even Roberto Martinez (manager Belgium) says he is an interesting player as an alternative for the CB position at the NT as we dont have much options there

26 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Wrong, Vanlerberghe played more then Van Cleemput. How is it possible that Van Cleemput would rise in 4 matches, but Vanlerberghe not in 9 matches ?

It's because vanlerberghe is 77 and van cleemput is rated 70 mate. 

4 minutes ago, olivier 1 said:

Jordi Vanlerberghe will maybe not rise a lot next review, but he is really doing well atm. Mechelen refused a 3M offer from Standard Liege last transfer window. Even Roberto Martinez (manager Belgium) says he is an interesting player as an alternative for the CB position at the NT as we dont have much options there

Mmm, thanks for the insight!

14 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

Where did you hear that ?

25 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

A busy day of updating for SM with some of the Chileans updated including:

Matias Fernandez - 77 (+7)

Richard Paredes - 76 (+4)

Bryan Torrealba - 78 (+3)

Luis Garcia - 77 (+2)

Manuel Bravo - 78 (+2)

Francisco Sierralta - 78 (+5)

Plus a nice rise in Saudi Arabia:

Abdullah Al Fahad - 75 (+8)

Vahan BICHAKHCHYAN - 72 (+2)

Sittichok PHASO - 71 (+1)

heheh anyone knows this bit*hes? 

2 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Hi guys is tolga cigerci still on for a +2 to 87? Also is schmidt of Sao Paolo still looking at +3 to 85? 

Cheers fellas :)

Cigerci +1 i think, +2 if he at least doubles his minutes by the end of the season.

Schmidt will definitely get a rise. 85 is a possibility but more likely 83.

Vahan BICHAKHCHYAN - 72 (+2)

Sittichok PHASO - 71 (+1)

heheh anyone knows this bit*hes? 

Not much info available on them

48 minutes ago, Ciuzz said:

Hi guys,

got 10 millions to invest in one player.... better Mendy or Meunier?

Thanks

Meunier for me.

1 hour ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Hmm okay, that puts me in awkward spot. Are there any better options for 82 to 85 and 85 to 87 in those positions? 

Not quite sure why I'm constantly quoting arsenalrocs lol

Conti, Spinazzola, Krunic, Harit, Golovin

Davidson Sanchez, Semedo, Sinkgraven, Remo Freuler, Linetty, Ramselaar

7 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Thankyou! I'm going to go with freuler and do you think between krunic or spinazzola? 

Cheers :))

Spinazzola for sure

Think Conti is the most promising out of all of them but he might not be playing in the positions you're looking for

14 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

Tom Cairney (84) +1 when Championship is reviewed? Been outstanding this season. 

I think there's a high chance since Fulham are doing much better as well

On 16-2-2017 at 6:07 PM, olivier 1 said:

I'd claim we do have a few options: Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Kompany (returned from injury with an app in the FA cup so let's pray Pep gives him more minutes and he stays healthy), Kabasele, Denayer, Engels, Boyata (probably still on Bob's radar), ... and Faes trained with the senior squad, together with other kiddies to start introducing them/wet their appetite, yet IIRC Vanlerberghe wasn't among them. There's still time to properly bed in the most promising talents unless they fail to come good en masse. Faes probably could have made a better decision though. Heerenveen's CBs seem to be nailed on, whenever he gets minutes he'll be partnered with an unexperienced CB (IMHO you still learn the most from working with experienced players), players that move abroad are more likely to harm their development and the Eredivisie's reputation when it comes to defending is woeful.

Lombaerts and Vermaelen might join Ciman (+/- Simons and Van Damme???) as stopgap solutions or they'll stay on as squaddies if the kiddies don't step up. It was an odd choice to leave out Lombaerts the last time as Bob didn't call up many defenders and Lombaerts can also slot in at LB. As he's not that old/remains a serviceable CB it's too early to phase him out completely. Vermaelen as well, it's too early to snub him even though he isn't in a good place right now (he seems healthy again and he's well-rested, that's the least you can say :unsure:). Still it was a nice gesture to play Simons (although he only got the call because Denayer was in Dubai IIRC).

15 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Hi guys is tolga cigerci still on for a +2 to 87? Also is schmidt of Sao Paolo still looking at +3 to 85? 

Cheers fellas :)

Cigerci 86

Schmidt 84

14 hours ago, Ciuzz said:

Hi guys,

got 10 millions to invest in one player.... better Mendy or Meunier?

Thanks

Meunier

12 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Hmm okay, that puts me in awkward spot. Are there any better options for 82 to 85 and 85 to 87 in those positions? 

You have options now, Gagliardini could also be one.

8 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Thankyou! I'm going to go with freuler and do you think between krunic or spinazzola? 

Cheers :))

Spinazzola or Conti

1 hour ago, Hail Mary said:

Tom Cairney (84) +1 when Championship is reviewed? Been outstanding this season. 

Yeah