• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Some of the stuff you see on here is honestly absurd, this second time i've now seen you have a go at someone because of ratings lol, if people come on here and provide threads for the benefit of hund

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Posted Images

BSC Young Boys

Michel Aebischer

Club: BSC Young Boys

Nation: Swiss

Rated: 72 ---> 76

Played 6 games (244 minutes) coming on off the bench 3 times, also played 90 minutes in the domestic cup. Has featured a couple of times in the Europa league coming off the bench on one of those occassions.

Kasim Adams Nuhu

Nation: Ghana

Rated: 78 ---> 81

Played 12 games in the league starting all 12 (974 minutes) featured in 2 games in the cup playing 210 minutes and 4 games in the Europa league calculating in 360 minutes.

Note: Just a couple of players I think may see a little rise in the Swiss review.

7 minutes ago, STX said:

Hey guys! I know you are discussing about other leagues, but do you have any idea when they"ll do the brazil and argentina review? Also what do you think of cristian pavon of boca juniors?

Perfectly fine to ask this question here :)

A review of both leagues seems overdue. I want to say soon but I don't know when SM will get round to it. Pavon should get a +3, started every game so far.

10 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Perfectly fine to ask this question here :)

A review of both leagues seems overdue. I want to say soon but I don't know when SM will get round to it. Pavon should get a +3, started every game so far.

Thanks a lot! We"ll wait and see.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/595814/Manchester-City-transfer-news-Bayer-Leverkusen-Benjamin-Henrichs

looking for a potential 90 RB look no further, if he moves to City and gets in the team which shouldn't be that difficult because of there ageing defence in that position. He will be 90 by the end of next season.

42 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/595814/Manchester-City-transfer-news-Bayer-Leverkusen-Benjamin-Henrichs

looking for a potential 90 RB look no further, if he moves to City and gets in the team which shouldn't be that difficult because of there ageing defence in that position. He will be 90 by the end of next season.

Even in December 2017 he could be 90 no worries!

10 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

BSC Young Boys

Michel Aebischer

Nation: Swiss

Rated: 72 ---> 76

Played 6 games (244 minutes) coming on off the bench 3 times, also played 90 minutes in the domestic cup. Has featured a couple of times in the Europa league coming off the bench on one of those occassions.

Kasim Adams Nuhu

Nation: Ghana

Rated: 78 ---> 81

Played 12 games in the league starting all 12 (974 minutes) featured in 2 games in the cup playing 210 minutes and 4 games in the Europa league calculating in 360 minutes.

Note: Just a couple of players I think may see a little rise in the Swiss review.

Just my opinion on the likely rating increases: Don't think Aebischer will rise based on his Swiss league minutes since 200 of them were played before the previous review. He's out on loan at FC Muri in the lower league and is doing well, however, FC Muri aren't. Nevertheless, I think he'll rise to 75. I think Nuhu will rise to 80 for now but if he can get just a few more games under his belt before the review, he can get to 82.

8 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Just my opinion on the likely rating increases: Don't think Aebischer will rise based on his Swiss league minutes since 200 of them were played before the previous review. He's out on loan at FC Muri in the lower league and is doing well, however, FC Muri aren't. Nevertheless, I think he'll rise to 75. I think Nuhu will rise to 80 for now but if he can get just a few more games under his belt before the review, he can get to 82.

You may be right didn't notice Aebischer had gone out on loan seen as he was on the bench for SBC Young boys for the game on Sunday just gone, and I think by the time the Swiss ratings come round Nuhu will have played enough games to get a healthy rise seen as he's a main stay/starter in the team.

On 08/03/2017 at 7:10 PM, Monolithic said:

For USA I would suggest:

GK - Alex Bono 76 (+6)

GK - Jake Gleeson 80/82 (+2/4) 80

RB - Keegan Rosenberry 80 (+3) 82

DC - Daniel Steres 80 (+3) 80

DC - Walker Zimmerman 83 (+3) 82

DRC - London Woodberry 80 (+3) 80

DRL - Eric Miller 80/82 (+2/4) 80

DL/ML - Joevin Jones 80/82 (+2/4) 80

DL/ML/AMRL - Jimmy Medranda 80 (+3) 80

AMRL/FRLC - Emmanuel Boateng 80 (+3) 80

AM/FRLC - Sebastian Lletget 83 (+3) 82

AMRLC/FRL - Fabian Herbers 78 (+5) 78

FC - Alex Muyl 80 (+10) 80

SM have done a good job of reviewing USA as shown above. Bono will hopefully rise tomorrow and the China update should also begin.

31 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

I think it may have already begun with Yuan Tao receiving a rise.

Good spot. I notice that another player got a +1 for the same team. Probably an indication of the modest rises that will follow. 

Out of interest, any idea why Yuan Tao rose. It seems from the stats that he started 2 games last season?

7 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Don't get the point of their minor downgrades such as Safuwan Baharudin's today.

I think it's because PDRM were relegated last season and they wanted to keep the DB updated no matter how small the league. But I suppose it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things