• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Brazil 50 Players, enjoy! Bruno Pacheco Age: 25 Position: D , DM, M ( L ) Club: Atletico Goianiense Rating: 77 Predicted rating: 80 Started 29 games. Correa Gilvan Age

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Leroy Sane is a free agent in my gameworld - is he worth picking up for 18m? I'd have to really stretch to come up with the cash (selling most the brazil/argentina risers) 

Bite his hand off .... Without salt & vinegar ...... without washing your hands & don't laugh when you run away or he'll know he's got ripped off :o:)B) ...... Mr Free Agent I mean :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Leroy Sane is a free agent in my gameworld - is he worth picking up for 18m? I'd have to really stretch to come up with the cash (selling most the brazil/argentina risers) 

Yep

3 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Can you predict ratings for these players:

Willian jose 
Ramy Bensebaini 
Nabil Bentaleb
Sandro Ramirez
Antonio Sanabria

If you can get 1/2, who would you go for ?

Thanks in advance !!!

Jose stay
Bensebaini +3
Bentaleb +1
Ramirez +1
Sanabria +1

Would go for Bensebaini. Jose strong linked with Everton as well.

3 hours ago, The punch said:

leon GORETZKA +1 ?

Stay

8 hours ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Yes

4 hours ago, The punch said:

leon GORETZKA +1 ?

Stay

1 hour ago, The punch said:

john stones +1/2 ?

Stay imo

1 hour ago, The punch said:

Henry Onyekuru +5? 18 goal 7 assist 34 games

+3 as Eupen aren't flying 

35 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Midtsjo +1
Omoijuanfo +2
Gregersen +1

Stay

Oh man, them rises suck. In other words, avoid Norway in search of profit :D 

Thought Thiago would of got an +1 to bring him closer to Bayern's stars. He has probably been the brightest one this season afterall. 

4 minutes ago, The punch said:

we'll see, Pjanic has rise 92 to 93 in winter

And that has what to do with Thiago going from 91 to 94 in one season without even champs lge lol. Thiago rose in winter as well. 

32 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

Oh man, them rises suck. In other words, avoid Norway in search of profit :D 

Thought Thiago would of got an +1 to bring him closer to Bayern's stars. He has probably been the brightest one this season afterall. 

And that has what to do with Thiago going from 91 to 94 in one season without even champs lge lol. Thiago rose in winter as well. 

Mmhmm, significant risers rated around 80 are hard to find due to the low squad caps (maybe only Tokstad). But there are some 70 rated players who will get good rises. They may not rise a lot in value but will be good for those in the bottom leagues and who are looking to improve their squads.

For those looking for the lists of Norwegian risers: 

Norway Part 1
Norway Part 2
Norway Part 3

Not ruling out a +1 and not saying it's undeserved but SM tend to be gradual about rises for players rated 90 and above. Which I think is fair, otherwise players like Mbappe would be rising to 90/91 based off one good season. Similarly, they are also gradual about decreases and only do it after prolonged periods of underperformance.

37 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I'm assuming Brazilian review isn't finished yet as Vizeu and Bueno haven't got their rises yet.

Santos and Flamengo seem to have been missed out though Palmeiras review has begun.

Don't think they've done Santos and Palmeiras yet. 

if you check my thread for the Brazilian prediction (page 28 I think), they seem to have a done a bit from about four teams today. So Brazil should end on Monday/Tuesday I reckon.

49 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Don't think they've done Santos and Palmeiras yet. 

if you check my thread for the Brazilian prediction (page 28 I think), they seem to have a done a bit from about four teams today. So Brazil should end on Monday/Tuesday I reckon.

Veiga of Palmeiras got reviewed today.