arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

Is this a new SM crackdown? I'm not sure. I always thought the 3 transfers per club rule meant transfers in. I always thought you could have as many transfers out as you wanted & they don't count towards the 3 transfer rule?? I got one recently & reported it as a bug because I hadn't bought anyone from this club this season & I still got the 3 transfer warning, having sold 3. :huh:

Just now, Soccahappy said:

Is this a new SM crackdown? I'm not sure. I always thought the 3 transfers per club rule meant transfers in. I always thought you could have as many transfers out as you wanted & they don't count towards the 3 transfer rule?? I got one recently & reported it as a bug because I hadn't bought anyone from this club this season & I still got the 3 transfer warning, having sold 3.

You can only have three transfers with one club in a season, includes transfers in and transfers out.

I have others in my transfer history where I have bought 3 & sold 2.

I suspect it is external clubs can buy as many as they want, but that makes remembering confusing. It didn't used to be a problem. IDK when this came in, but only seems a problem recently.

42 minutes ago, Humble Ninja said:

They forgot to rate Fernando Yago and Gustavo Ferrareis from Brazil... is there anything I can do to remind them?

Yago forgotten, Ferrareis payed the International relegation.

4 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Lucas Moura  worth keeping? His hype has died off...look at where Neymar is. Moura was rated best player in Brazil followed by Damiao and Neymar... How times have changed

I'd sell for a good deal

4 hours ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Who would you guys recommend as the most promising CMs in the 85-89 bracket? I've read a lot about Bakayako and Zielinski 

Bakayoko, Kessie, Tielemans, Bentancur etc.

5 hours ago, The punch said:

Stephan El Shaarawy +1 ? 8 goal 10 assist

Nope

36 minutes ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

Rise for these?

Lazare Amani +4 to 80
Kevin Danso +4 to 77
Wout Faes stay/+3 to 73
Nkaka +6 to 76
Diallo (eupen) +4 to 82
Acolatse +3 to 80
Ordets +3 to 86
Odriozola +6 to 82
Bedia, Charleroi +4 to 82
Ocansey +4 to 80
Helder Costa +1 to 85

49 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

They did the bottom 4 teams of Turkey today. Nothing much of note, but don't think they're finished with all four as I thought Varela would drop too. Maybe tomorrow.

A random +2 for Onyekuru though.

And after Turkey it seems that there is a decent chance that it will finally be the Championship.

Does anyone have any information on Gael Sandoval, got +10 72>82 in the Mexican league review, but is he a player with potential and worth keeping or purely a good profit maker? Presumably he needs to move to Europe really, but is that on the horizon at all? 

Any input anyone?