Jump to content
arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, The punch said:

Anychance for isco +1 ?

Nope

19 hours ago, The punch said:

Marcelo +1 ? 12 assist... best season ever

Maybe if RM win the double.

19 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Dani Romera and Marc Cardona go to 82?

Think they'll both get to 80

13 hours ago, The punch said:

Stephan El Shaarawy +1 ? 8 goal 10 assist

Nope

12 hours ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Who would you guys recommend as the most promising CMs in the 85-89 bracket? I've read a lot about Bakayako and Zielinski 

Naby Keita

12 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Lucas Moura  worth keeping? His hype has died off...look at where Neymar is. Moura was rated best player in Brazil followed by Damiao and Neymar... How times have changed

Was having a great season until recently. Probably more promising talent out there.

6 hours ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

Rise for these?

Lazare Amani +4
Kevin Danso +4
Wout Faes +4
Nkaka +7
Diallo (eupen) +2
Acolatse +3
Ordets +1/2
Odriozola +6
Bedia, Charleroi +2
Ocansey +2
Helder Costa +1

 

16 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Does anyone have any information on Gael Sandoval, got +10 72>82 in the Mexican league review, but is he a player with potential and worth keeping or purely a good profit maker? Presumably he needs to move to Europe really, but is that on the horizon at all? 

Any input anyone?

I would sell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

SM rate players on how they performed 1-2-3 years ago. Dembele is better than 95% of all 90-91 rated wingers/attacking midfielders, but they dont give a sh!!t.

I have long since advocated reviews being more Dynamic. For example say someone like Rooney was rated 96 & showed poor form & was dropped from first team then his fall from 96 could be enacted much more quickly than the 6 to 7years it has taken. Probably by now & certainly in recent times his drop could have been to 85 by now. Then lets say he got really fit & started scoring goals aplenty again. Then by the end of next season his 85 could be reversed to 90/92 in that season alone. More excitement & more profit for managers who recognise this return to form first.

Similary for Dembele who could hit say 93 while playing top form for a big club & penalised if he then lost form & then went back to 89. Players form would be a crucial estimation for a season to come. Everyone would make mistakes & great successes as players form yo-yo'd. A "Mbappe type" player 75 rated going up to 90 in a season??

Would this be too much? A massive transfer fight to get your hands on potential greats??

Of course SM = Slow Motion & therefore no way this will happen, so it's just a "dynamic flight of fancy" on my part. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I have long since advocated reviews being more Dynamic. For example say someone like Rooney was rated 96 & showed poor form & was dropped from first team then his fall from 96 could be enacted much more quickly than the 6 to 7years it has taken. Probably by now & certainly in recent times his drop could have been to 85 by now. Then lets say he got really fit & started scoring goals aplenty again. Then by the end of next season his 85 could be reversed to 90/92 in that season alone. More excitement & more profit for managers who recognise this return to form first.

Similary for Dembele who could hit say 93 while playing top form for a big club & penalised if he then lost form & then went back to 89. Players form would be a crucial estimation for a season to come. Everyone would make mistakes & great successes as players form yo-yo'd. A "Mbappe type" player 75 rated going up to 90 in a season??

Would this be too much? A massive transfer fight to get your hands on potential greats??

Of course SM = Slow Motion & therefore no way this will happen, so it's just a "dynamic flight of fancy" on my part. :rolleyes:

yep...like this idea a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for a relatively cheap goalkeeper (value 3m or so) who will rise and give a significant profit eventually.

Thinking Ruben Blanco (Celta Vigo, 21 yrs, 83 rated , 2.6m), though he has been injured of late.

Any other options to consider? Dragowski, Didillon come to mind... opinions appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jimmy grimble said:

Looking for a relatively cheap goalkeeper (value 3m or so) who will rise and give a significant profit eventually.

Thinking Ruben Blanco (Celta Vigo, 21 yrs, 83 rated , 2.6m), though he has been injured of late.

Any other options to consider? Dragowski, Didillon come to mind... opinions appreciated.

Milinkovic-Savic (could replace Hart next season), Mitryushkin, Posavec, Schwolow, Pacheco, Skorupski are options + those two you mentioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jimmy grimble said:

Looking for a relatively cheap goalkeeper (value 3m or so) who will rise and give a significant profit eventually.

Thinking Ruben Blanco (Celta Vigo, 21 yrs, 83 rated , 2.6m), though he has been injured of late.

Any other options to consider? Dragowski, Didillon come to mind... opinions appreciated.

Mitryushkin, Milinkovic-Savic, Pickford (Sunderland are going down though), Batalla (will have to wait a while for another rise), Strakosha and Darlow are other good options to consider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kylepearson said:

Just anyone that would cost less or around his 2m value with a decent rise for profit?

Just some names off the top of my head: Soler, M. Musalov, Conti, Havertz, Odriozola, Davies, K.Harris

Take a look at the very first post here which has links to all the lists of risers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, kylepearson said:

Just anyone that would cost less or around his 2m value with a decent rise for profit?

Maxime Lopez, Diakhaby, Gnagnon, Gagliardini, Lirola, Kutepov, Petagna,Holgate, Veljkovic and so on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2017 at 1:48 AM, arsenalrocs said:

T.Hernandez, Locatelli, Petagna, Gagliardini, Strakosha, Diakhaby, M.Lopez, Zambo Anguissa, Gnagnon. Jailson, T.Davies, Soler, J.Stephens, Havertz, Odriozola.

Any predictions for these? 

 

Also Caprari and  Michael Gregoritsch ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T.Hernandez- +3 to 86

Locatelli- +3 to 86

Petagna- +3 to 86

Gagliardini- +4 to 87

Strakosha- +4 to 84

Diakhaby- +5 to 85

M.Lopez- +5 to 85

Zambo Anguissa- +4/+5 to 84/85

Gnagnon- +5 to 85

Jailson- just rose

T.Davies- +8 to 84

Soler- +5 to 83

J.Stephens- +5 to 83

Havertz- +5 to 83

Odriozola- +6 to 82

Caprari- stay

Gregoritsch- stay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...