arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

12 hours ago, d5v1L said:

If you can get 1/2 of these, who would get ? 
Can you also predict ratings for them ?

Plea
Toloi
Willian jose
Terence Kongolo
Wimmer
Boufal

Plea, Kongolo, Boufal, Wimmer stay
Toloi, Jose +1
Plea was doing well before his injury but nobody knows how the situation will be like when he returns from injury so I would hold off on buying him. I would get Toloi or Jose and steer clear of Boufal and Wimmer (may decrease in future reviews if they don't start playing more). 

12 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Do you guys reckon Gnagnon is a better shout than kutepov? 

Also which order would you place Havertz, Tom Davies, nkunku and under?

Thanks guys :)

Gnagnon will rise to 85 and Kutepov to 86. 

Davies, Havertz, Under, Nkunku

11 hours ago, The punch said:

anychance for thauvin +2 to 90? 15 goal 10 assist

+1 is more likely

11 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

sorry for second post in quick succession but what do you think of pellegrini in next review? 87?

86/87

10 hours ago, Konig Luther said:

will Holgate and Ward-Prowse get a rise?

Holgate to 84 and Ward-Prowse will stay

10 hours ago, KBoyd1984 said:

Who are some centerbacks rated 84-87 and who could still rise?

Kimpembe, Orban, Kessie, Elvedi, Halstenberg, Vallejo, Diop, Caldara, Mammana and Soumaoro, 

AS Monaco

-------------------------------------Subasic (89)---------------------------------------------

Sidibe (90)----------Glik (90)-----------------Jemerson (90)---------------Mendy (91)

Silva (91)------------Fabinho (92)-----------Bakayoko (90)---------------Lemar (90)

------------------------Falcao (91)---------------Mbappe (90)------------------------------

AS Monaco

-------------------------------------Subasic (89)---------------------------------------------

Sidibe (90)----------Glik (90)-----------------Jemerson (90)---------------Mendy (91)

Silva (91)------------Fabinho (92)-----------Bakayoko (90)---------------Lemar (90)

------------------------Falcao (91)---------------Mbappe (90)------------------------------

1 minute ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

AS Monaco

Some very ambitious rating predictions there

9 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Can you name few AM/FC in the range 84-88 who will rise +2/+3 ? 

Also, any chance for adem ljajic to rise to 90 ?
Thanks in advance!!!

Check my thread

Ljajic stays

8 hours ago, MacGoreth said:

why do you have Under for only +4? I would assume +6 the least since he is a starter for the second best club in the league.

They may not do Basaksehir fairly since they're a small club.

7 hours ago, d5v1L said:

If you can get 1/2 of these, who would get ? 
Can you also predict ratings for them ?

Plea stay
Toloi 88
Willian jose 89
Terence Kongolo stay
Wimmer stay
Boufal stay

Get Toloi and Jose

7 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Do you guys reckon Gnagnon is a better shout than kutepov? 

Also which order would you place Havertz, Tom Davies, nkunku and under?

Thanks guys :)

Yes, Gnagnon is better

Havertz, Davies, Under, Nkunku

6 hours ago, The punch said:

anychance for thauvin +2 to 90? 15 goal 10 assist

6 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

sorry for second post in quick succession but what do you think of pellegrini in next review? 87?

86/87

5 hours ago, Konig Luther said:

will Holgate and Ward-Prowse get a rise?

Holgate 83. JWP stay

17 minutes ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

AS Monaco

Mendy 89/90

Emerson 89

Fabinho 91

Mbappe 89

41 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Nice +3 for Bruma today

Gutted. Didn't expect a +3. Sold him for 4+m before the turkish reviews started. Oh well. Are there anymore 85-87 risers with a slight chance of 88 like Bruma?

Today's New Players - 01.05.17

Rhian Brewster
I'm sure some of us noticed when he was first included on the Liverpool bench in the match against Crystal Palace last week. Had he featured, he would have become the first senior player born in the 21st century to play for Liverpool. Rhian has progressed quickly through the ranks this season. He started the season with the Liverpool U-18s (scoring 5 goals in 9 starts) and was then promoted to the U-23 side (scoring 3 goals in 8 starts) at the start of this year. Additionally, he has been called up for the U-17 European Championship and will probably be unavailable for Liverpool until the end of the season. He has an impressive record with the U-17s and has scored 9 goals in 11 starts. England's first match will be against Norway on 4th May. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for him in the competition and next season. Also, he is a free agent and can be picked up for 90k. I expect his value to rise to 240k pretty soon and hopefully those of you looking to pick him up can do so before SM increases his value.

44 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Gutted. Didn't expect a +3. Sold him for 4+m before the turkish reviews started. Oh well. Are there anymore 85-87 risers with a slight chance of 88 like Bruma?

It's difficult... Gagliardini could get a +5 to 88.

Other names that will hit 88 are around the Europe are Oyarzabal, Dahoud, Kessiè, Gnabry and propbably Tielemans

1 hour ago, MacGoreth said:

is Bruma worth keeping or should I sale? I have Thauvin, Keita Balde, Lozano, and Oyazarbal for the wing positions.

Thanks a lot for the previous replies, and thanks in advance for this one :)

I'd keep him, lots of rumors linking him to Premier League.

I'd sell Lozano

1 hour ago, MacGoreth said:

is Bruma worth keeping or should I sale? I have Thauvin, Keita Balde, Lozano, and Oyazarbal for the wing positions.

Thanks a lot for the previous replies, and thanks in advance for this one :)

Tough one, I would keep and wait for the summer and see if Bruma or Lozano move.