• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Brazil 50 Players, enjoy! Bruno Pacheco Age: 25 Position: D , DM, M ( L ) Club: Atletico Goianiense Rating: 77 Predicted rating: 80 Started 29 games. Correa Gilvan Age

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Posted Images

Time for me to give something back to this thread! My first time giving predictions, NOTE these are my predictions.  not the ever reliable Arsenalrocs, Arsenal if you read this maybe give a second opinion if you'd like?

Anyway.. here we GO!

EFL

Max LOWE

lowe-max129-3225218_231x264.jpg

Position: D DM (L)

Club: Derby County

Rating: 70

Predicted rating: 75+

Watched this guy yesterday against Wolves and had a great game. Just broke into derby first team after being given a long term contract (4 years) So they seem to rate him. As for rating prediction; if he nails a first team place into new year he could reach 80 by the time of review!

Scott WHARTON

scott-wharton195-3205482_231x264.jpg

Position: D (C)

Club: Blackburn Rovers

Predicted rating: 75

First senior season and getting the odd appearance, Highly regarded by Blackburn.

Ronaldo VIEIRA

275px-Ronaldo_Vieira.png

Position: AM (RLC)

Club: Leeds United

Rating: 73

Predicted rating: 78

Another player I recently watched and was impressed, very surprised when I saw he was only 18! Now a first team player and played 8 games this season.

Kasey PALMER

article-2460993-18C0BF7E00000578-954_306

Position: AM F (RLC)

Club:Chelsea (loaned to Huddersfield)

Rating: 75

Predicted rating: 80

With Huddersfield's impressive start to the season; and getting valuable first team football (14 apps, 2 goals) could be one to watch out for in the upcoming months for English review.

Ryan SESSEGNON

250097165.jpg

Position: D DM M (L)

Club: FULHAM

An exciting one for the handful of Fulham fan's out there! (sorry not sorry) Breakthrough season with 8 appearances this season so far clocking almost 600 minutes! Scored 2 goals too. Rumors of Premier League vultures circling Craven Cottage including Spurs, Remember the name? 

1 hour ago, Ross_Wolves888 said:

Time for me to give something back to this thread! My first time giving predictions, NOTE these are my predictions.  not the ever reliable Arsenalrocs, Arsenal if you read this maybe give a second opinion if you'd like?

Anyway.. here we GO!

EFL

Max LOWE

lowe-max129-3225218_231x264.jpg

Position: D DM (L)

Club: Derby County

Predicted rating: 75+

Watched this guy yesterday against Wolves and had a great game. Just broke into derby first team after being given a long term contract (4 years) So they seem to rate him. As for rating prediction; if he nails a first team place into new year he could reach 80 by the time of review!

Scott WHARTON

scott-wharton195-3205482_231x264.jpg

Position: D (C)

Club: Blackburn Rovers

Predicted rating: 75

First senior season and getting the odd appearance, Highly regarded by Blackburn.

Ronaldo VIEIRA

275px-Ronaldo_Vieira.png

Position: AM (RLC)

Club: Leeds United

Rating: 73

Predicted rating: 78

Another player I recently watched and was impressed, very surprised when I saw he was only 18! Now a first team player and played 8 games this season.

Kasey PALMER

article-2460993-18C0BF7E00000578-954_306

Position: AM F (RLC)

Club:Chelsea (loaned to Huddersfield)

With Huddersfield's impressive start to the season; and getting valuable first team football (14 apps, 2 goals) could be one to watch out for in the upcoming months for English review.

Ryan SESSEGNON

250097165.jpg

Position: D DM M (L)

Club: FULHAM

An exciting one for the handful of Fulham fan's out there! (sorry not sorry) Breakthrough season with 8 appearances this season so far clocking almost 600 minutes! Scored 2 goals too. Rumors of Premier League vultures circling Craven Cottage including Spurs, Remember the name? 

Excellent work, keep it up! Think Palmer and Sessegnon will most likely rise to 78 with an outside chance of 80. Off the top of my head, Tammy Abraham from Bristol City has definitely been the standout player this season, think he'll rise to 80. Jacob Murphy from Norwich should rise to 80 too. Olamide Shodipo from QPR to 75/76.

what do you think of William Pottker? Not sure if you have him on your Brazil league review. Couldn't find him. He is the top scorer of Brazilian league. Rated 78 and 22 years old. Play for Ponte Preta

and Ricardo Sassa also one of the top scorers. but he is already 80. not sure if this thread is only for players under 80. 

Kasper Dolberg, Marcos Llorente, Emre Mor, Cristian Pavón, Andre Silva, Kylian Mbappe, Jose Gomes, Bersant Celina, Jonathan Ikone, Enes Unal, Moussa Dembele, Odsone Edouard, Yann Karamoh, Kai Havertz, Serge Gnabry, Amine Harit, Vincent Thill, Lucas Tousart, Suat Serdar, Theo Hernandez, Senna Miangue, Augusto Batalla, Yerry Mina, Mariano Diaz... 

7 hours ago, Mystere said:

Kasper Dolberg, Marcos Llorente, Emre Mor, Cristian Pavón, Andre Silva, Kylian Mbappe, Jose Gomes, Bersant Celina, Jonathan Ikone, Enes Unal, Moussa Dembele, Odsone Edouard, Yann Karamoh, Kai Havertz, Serge Gnabry, Amine Harit, Vincent Thill, Lucas Tousart, Suat Serdar, Theo Hernandez, Senna Miangue, Augusto Batalla, Yerry Mina, Mariano Diaz... 

About Enes Unal, think you increase from 82 to 86?

10 hours ago, Mystere said:

Ok but some of them dont have big rises! be like +2 I only showed who will have big rises!

what classifies as big rise? all of those are going to get from +2 to up to +4 but that would be it and not until late december or something. then if they continue to play regularly COULD get another +2 probably in late february or early march. i would say the players in brazil will get the largest rating increases - jailson, tche tche.. from the europeans andre silva is playing regularly however he got an increase fairly recently so i sincerely doubt he'd get more than +3. of course, that is depending on when SM decide to review portugal. arsenalrocs mentioned miangue who is likely to get +8 or +10, berenguer and burke maybe +5, kimpembe +4/5. in my opinion, gooch maybe +7, seeing how he's only 70 but kingsley wont get more than +3 even though he has a fair amount of minutes so far that won't continue to be the case and the longer it takes SM to review EPL, the lower the increase is going to be

2 hours ago, palyo said:

what classifies as big rise? all of those are going to get from +2 to up to +4 but that would be it and not until late december or something. then if they continue to play regularly COULD get another +2 probably in late february or early march. i would say the players in brazil will get the largest rating increases - jailson, tche tche.. from the europeans andre silva is playing regularly however he got an increase fairly recently so i sincerely doubt he'd get more than +3. of course, that is depending on when SM decide to review portugal. arsenalrocs mentioned miangue who is likely to get +8 or +10, berenguer and burke maybe +5, kimpembe +4/5. in my opinion, gooch maybe +7, seeing how he's only 70 but kingsley wont get more than +3 even though he has a fair amount of minutes so far that won't continue to be the case and the longer it takes SM to review EPL, the lower the increase is going to be

Think most of your predictions are spot on! Thought I can see Kingsley rising to 82. IMO a +3/+4 is pretty good for players rated above 80 as they it's incredible difficult to get a "big rise" of +5 and above. Included Andre Silva because i think he has huge potential and i can see him as an 87/88 within two reviews. I'm curious about your comment "the longer it takes SM to review EPL, the lower the increase is going to be". I've always thought that the longer they took to review the league just gives the players more time to accumulate minutes on the pitch and secure larger rises. 

On 8/11/2016 at 9:11 AM, Mystere said:

Hi, what do you think about Sule and Tolisso ? Sule 89? Tolisso 90? 

I think that Tolisso will be a Top player.

And Maxwell Cornet 86? 

Thanks.

I would hear the opinion of the more experimented people (arsenalrocs, etc)

I think tolisso +1 is a very good proyection.

Sule I not sure, maybe +1. Is a good player but he havent good number this tornament.

On 08/11/2016 at 8:11 PM, Mystere said:

And Maxwell Cornet 86? 

Thanks.

Think Sule will stay for now (but +1 isn't out of the question)

Tolisso should get a +1 to 89

Cornet +3, yes 

Re. Enes Una,l 85 for now. 

On 8 November 2016 at 8:11 PM, Mystere said:

And Maxwell Cornet 86? 

Thanks.

Sorry that I missed your question. Tolisso should get his 89 and Cronet to 85/86. Think Sule does warrant an increase but the may hold off until the end of the season as the squad cap is 88.

9 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

hey guys, 

opinions on;

Levin Oztunali

Siqueira Jailson

Diogo Jota

Thanks guys :)

Think Oztunali should get 85/86. Jota  should rise to 85, starting games recently and doing well, 4 starts and 4 goals. Predicted Jailson to get 83 in my Brazil ratings list.