Posted this in the Help With Deal (s) thread earlier but things seem more active here at the moment...

Thoughts on these keepers:

Diego Alves at Valencia

Alphonse Areola at PSG

Which would be the best buy? Rise or fall for either any time soon?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With regards to @hoochy koochy's post, I agree that this has become a catch-all thread for deals, buy/sell/keep and new players etc. I can understand why people would post questions that are unrelated

Brazil 50 Players, enjoy! Bruno Pacheco Age: 25 Position: D , DM, M ( L ) Club: Atletico Goianiense Rating: 77 Predicted rating: 80 Started 29 games. Correa Gilvan Age

You should see a doctor mate, it's amazing what they can do for you these days  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Kev said:

Posted this in the Help With Deal (s) thread earlier but things seem more active here at the moment...

Thoughts on these keepers:

Diego Alves at Valencia

Alphonse Areola at PSG

Which would be the best buy? Rise or fall for either any time soon?

Both will stay.

Areola by virtue of him being younger and at the better club.

21 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Both will stay.

Areola by virtue of him being younger and at the better club.

I was kind of thinking the same. I just hope Areola's career hasn't stalled since he lost his place a few months ago.

1 minute ago, Kev said:

I was kind of thinking the same. I just hope Areola's career hasn't stalled since he lost his place a few months ago.

Both Trapp and Areola are talented but error prone. I think Areola can still challenge Trapp for the starting spot. Still regarded as the next French no. 1 and won't be short of suitors should he decide to leave.

23 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Both Trapp and Areola are talented but error prone. I think Areola can still challenge Trapp for the starting spot. Still regarded as the next French no. 1 and won't be short of suitors should he decide to leave.

What about Mattia Perin as an alternative?

1 minute ago, 1000dB said:

He's worth it though. More options: Alisson, Rulli, Horn (watch very few BuLi matches).

He is but I'd never get him, not before he's risen again in the next review anyway. Alisson is available actually, but I know nothing about him. Decent potential?

15 minutes ago, Kev said:

He is but I'd never get him, not before he's risen again in the next review anyway. Alisson is available actually, but I know nothing about him. Decent potential?

He's starting for Brazil, that's always good, and they hardly conceded/he had many clean sheets in WCQs. I'm expecting Szczesny to return to Arsenal.

More options (longer term): Mvogo, Gollini, Cardinale.

5 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

He's starting for Brazil, that's always good, and they hardly conceded/he had many clean sheets in WCQs. I'm expecting Szczesny to return to Arsenal.

More options (longer term): Mvogo, Gollini, Cardinale.

Thanks for the advice. Torn between Areola and Alisson now - anyone else have a preference?

I've stuck a bid in for Mitryushkin as a long term replacement. Think he's due a rise, and probably a move in the next couple of years.

Just now, Kev said:

Thanks for the advice. Torn between Areola and Alisson now - anyone else have a preference?

I've stuck a bid in for Mitryushkin as a long term replacement. Think he's due a rise, and probably a move in the next couple of years.

Between those 2 I'd go Areola