Jump to content
arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

Recommended Posts

Ukraine
Nazar Verbnyi

916.png

Age: 19
Position: D(RL)
Club: Karpaty Lviv
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 76/77

Started 12 matches and came on as a sub 4 times.

Ivan Lobay
image_578502.png

Age: 20
Position: D(RC)
Club: Karpaty Lviv
Rating: 76
Predicted rating: 80

Started 25 games and scored 1 goal.

Taras Zaviyskiy
916.png

Age: 22
Position: AM, F(RL)
Club: Karpaty Lviv
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 73

Started 4 games, came on as a sub twice and scored 1 goal.

Maryan Mysyk
maryan_mysyk.jpg

Age: 20
Position: DM, M ( C )
Club: Stal Kamianske
Rating: 73
Predicted rating: 76

Started 11 games and came on as a sub 5 times.

Maksim Zaderaka
249699_maksim_zaderaka.jpg

Age: 22
Position: M ( C )
Club: Stal Kamianske
Rating: 75
Predicted rating: 78

Started 15 games and came on as a sub 4 times.

Ardin Dallku
71075484.png

Age: 22
Position: D ( C )
Club: Vorskla Poltava
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 74/75

Started 5 games and came on as a sub once.

Dmytro Kravchenko
83725.jpg

Age: 22
Position: M ( C )
Club: Vorskla Poltava
Rating: 72
Predicted rating: 78

Started 18 games and came on as a sub twice.

Volodymyr Odariuk
1469045849.jpg

Age: 23
Position: F ( C )
Club: Vorskla Poltava
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 76

Started 10 games, came on as a sub thrice and scored 2 goals.

Vladis Illoy Ayyet
image_792905.png

Age: 21
Position: D ( C )
Club: Olimpik Donetsk
Rating: 75
Predicted rating: 78

Started 14 games and came on as a sub thrice.

Danilo Kanevtsev
86304.jpg

Age: 20
Position: GK
Club: Chornomorets Odessa
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 75

Started 7 games.

Maksym Tretyakov
275748.png

Age: 21
Position: AM(RLC)
Club: Chornomorets Odessa
Rating: 75
Predicted rating: 78

Started 7 games and came on as a sub 8 times.

Oleksandr Andriyevskyi
220px-Oleksandr_Andriyevskyi_2015.jpg

Age: 22
Position: M, AM ( C )
Club: Dynamo Kviv
Rating: 76
Predicted rating: 80

Started 14 games, came on as a sub 5 times and scored 2 goals.

Emmanuel Dennis
250101166.jpg

Age: 19
Position: AM, F (RL)
Club: Zorya Luhansk
Rating: 75
Predicted rating: 78

Started 15 matches, came on as a sub thrice and scored 4 goals. 

Artur Rudko
26645.png

Age: 24
Position: GK
Club: Dynamo Kviv
Rating: 80
Predicted rating: 83

Started 14 games.

Artem Biesiedin
210280_med_artem_biesiedin.jpg

Age: 21
Position: F ( C )
Club: Dynamo Kviv
Rating: 78
Predicted rating: 82

Started 10 games, came on as a sub 8 times and scored 8 goals.

Ivan Ordets
224811.png

Age: 24
Position: D ( C )
Club: Shakhtar Donetsk
Rating: 83
Predicted rating: 86

Started 14 games, came on as a sub once and scored 3 goals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Tough one, I would keep and wait for the summer and see if Bruma or Lozano move. 

cheers, mate. Was waiting for summer to see where Lozano ends up. Only have doubts about Bruma since I don't follow Turkish league. I see I will have a tough decision to make in the summer lol

But between Bruma and Oyazarbal, who would you rather keep?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MacGoreth said:

cheers, mate. Was waiting for summer to see where Lozano ends up. Only have doubts about Bruma since I don't follow Turkish league. I see I will have a tough decision to make in the summer lol

But between Bruma and Oyazarbal, who would you rather keep?

Oyarzabal

1 minute ago, Dasylver said:

Vincent kompany rise or fall?

Stay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted this in the Help With Deal (s) thread earlier but things seem more active here at the moment...

Thoughts on these keepers:

Diego Alves at Valencia

Alphonse Areola at PSG

Which would be the best buy? Rise or fall for either any time soon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kev said:

Posted this in the Help With Deal (s) thread earlier but things seem more active here at the moment...

Thoughts on these keepers:

Diego Alves at Valencia

Alphonse Areola at PSG

Which would be the best buy? Rise or fall for either any time soon?

Both will stay.

Areola by virtue of him being younger and at the better club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, MacGoreth said:

cheers, mate. Was waiting for summer to see where Lozano ends up. Only have doubts about Bruma since I don't follow Turkish league. I see I will have a tough decision to make in the summer lol

But between Bruma and Oyazarbal, who would you rather keep?

Oyarzabal 100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Both will stay.

Areola by virtue of him being younger and at the better club.

I was kind of thinking the same. I just hope Areola's career hasn't stalled since he lost his place a few months ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kev said:

I was kind of thinking the same. I just hope Areola's career hasn't stalled since he lost his place a few months ago.

Both Trapp and Areola are talented but error prone. I think Areola can still challenge Trapp for the starting spot. Still regarded as the next French no. 1 and won't be short of suitors should he decide to leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Both Trapp and Areola are talented but error prone. I think Areola can still challenge Trapp for the starting spot. Still regarded as the next French no. 1 and won't be short of suitors should he decide to leave.

What about Mattia Perin as an alternative?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Any 91 rated defender who could go upto 92 in the next review? Maybe Sandro or Roberto?

Sandro, Saul (can be used in defence; if Atleti win it all instead of reach yet another CL final), Vertonghen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

Lucas Hernandez to 90?

87

 

1 hour ago, Kev said:

What about Mattia Perin as an alternative?

Perin is talented but too injuries proned. I would go for Rico or Ederson.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1000dB said:

Donnarumma

No, it's a very competitive GW. Decent players are few and far between! I'd have to do some amazing bargaining and pay big bucks for Donnarumma!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kev said:

No, it's a very competitive GW. Decent players are few and far between! I'd have to do some amazing bargaining and pay big bucks for Donnarumma!

He's worth it though. More options: Alisson, Rulli, Horn (watch very few BuLi matches).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1000dB said:

He's worth it though. More options: Alisson, Rulli, Horn (watch very few BuLi matches).

He is but I'd never get him, not before he's risen again in the next review anyway. Alisson is available actually, but I know nothing about him. Decent potential?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kev said:

He is but I'd never get him, not before he's risen again in the next review anyway. Alisson is available actually, but I know nothing about him. Decent potential?

He's starting for Brazil, that's always good, and they hardly conceded/he had many clean sheets in WCQs. I'm expecting Szczesny to return to Arsenal.

 

More options (longer term): Mvogo, Gollini, Cardinale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

He's starting for Brazil, that's always good, and they hardly conceded/he had many clean sheets in WCQs. I'm expecting Szczesny to return to Arsenal.

 

More options (longer term): Mvogo, Gollini, Cardinale.

Thanks for the advice. Torn between Areola and Alisson now - anyone else have a preference?

I've stuck a bid in for Mitryushkin as a long term replacement. Think he's due a rise, and probably a move in the next couple of years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...