Jump to content
arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Nicolas Vichiatto? Heard something a while a go...just born...any intel?

Used to be a striker but was converted to a left back in 2014 due to the lack of options at that position. Apparently, his speed and quality of crosses are what make him stand out. Would be interesting to see if he he can challenge Sidcley for the LB spot in the upcoming season which begins May 15.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, thommo said:

Who is in for a bigger rise Mitryushkin or Livakovic? and who has most potential?

Both will rise to 84. I think Mitryushkin is the better keeper but I would go for Livakovic.

11 minutes ago, Flegma said:

guys sule or lindelof?

Lindelof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Both will rise to 84. I think Mitryushkin is the better keeper but I would go for Livakovic.

great, cheers.

I have about £2.5m to spend on a GK in a competitive league. not sure if there are any others you would recommend before either of these?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

How did Sneijder Survive with a 91 :huh: I guess few people in sw had him in their teams. 

Hopefully drops tomorrow

1 hour ago, Flegma said:

guys sule or lindelof?

Lindelof

1 hour ago, thommo said:

Who is in for a bigger rise Mitryushkin or Livakovic? and who has most potential?

I prefer Mitryushkin

4 hours ago, danitz said:

zobnin +2/+3

87

4 hours ago, danitz said:

i think the next leagues wiil be rusian and ucrania¡¡

After Championship?

4 hours ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Ismaily +1 or +2?

Regular starter at Shakhtar, 37 matches in all competitions, 6 assists (as a left back is not bad)

87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thommo said:

great, cheers.

I have about £2.5m to spend on a GK in a competitive league. not sure if there are any others you would recommend before either of these?

If they are available, I would probably go for Strakosha, Milinkovic-Savic or Meret before Mitryushkin and Livakovic. Meret is probably the most talented of the lot but it's uncertain whether he will play regularly or where he will be next season. Karnezis has been the no.1 at Udinese for a few seasons now but with Meret returning from loan, he may choose to move on. In addition, Chelsea, Liverpool and Juventus are rumoured to be interested in Meret. Strakosha has done well at Lazio but it remains to be seen if a new, more experienced keeper will be brought in especially with Marchetti's contract expiring in 2018. Navas and Perin have both been linked with Lazio in recent times. Milinkovic-Savic is highly regarded and may take over from Hart next season. Torino will probably use the pre-season friendlies to assess whether to go ahead with Milinkovic-Savic or to opt for another keeper. Your call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BOOM said:

Will Rooney keep his 92 rating?

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to 90. He's barely played (in part due to injury which doesn't always cause a drop) and when he has it's been a bit stop/start. Rooney's always needed a good run in the team to be at his best and he's not had that all season so hasn't impressed that much unfortunately. He needs to move to another PL club, if he's playing regularly again he could easily get his form back (I'm not having this rubbish about him being past it at 31!) and regain 92 in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

If they are available, I would probably go for Strakosha, Milinkovic-Savic or Meret before Mitryushkin and Livakovic. Meret is probably the most talented of the lot but it's uncertain whether he will play regularly or where he will be next season. Karnezis has been the no.1 at Udinese for a few seasons now but with Meret returning from loan, he may choose to move on. In addition, Chelsea, Liverpool and Juventus are rumoured to be interested in Meret. Strakosha has done well at Lazio but it remains to be seen if a new, more experienced keeper will be brought in especially with Marchetti's contract expiring in 2018. Navas and Perin have both been linked with Lazio in recent times. Milinkovic-Savic is highly regarded and may take over from Hart next season. Torino will probably use the pre-season friendlies to assess whether to go ahead with Milinkovic-Savic or to opt for another keeper. Your call.

fantastic, great info there, cheers for that.

unfortunately Strakosha, Milinkovic-Savic and Meret are all at managed clubs :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...