arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

18 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

There are a lot of "if"s and assumptions that have to be made in order to predict the next 4-5 years. Provided they stay at their current clubs and play regularly, I would go for Ter Stegen/Courtois, Alaba, Niguez and Dybala. 

If you're looking for a younger and cheaper squad, I would go for Donnarumma, Umtiti, Sane, Tolisso/Alli and Mbappe, 

I have already got dybala, donnarumma, mbappe. Thanks for the tip.. i think i would go for alaba next.. what u think about neymar ? will he be 98/99 ever ? is he any good in sm ?worth buying for long term ?

1 hour ago, d5v1L said:

I have already got dybala, donnarumma, mbappe. Thanks for the tip.. i think i would go for alaba next.. what u think about neymar ? will he be 98/99 ever ? is he any good in sm ?worth buying for long term ?

I don't think Neymar will reach 99, especially not with Messi still around at Barcelona. I've never managed him in SM so I can't comment on whether he's good in the game but I think his rating will be pretty stable in the next 4/5 years.

What do people think De Ligt is likely to get? I know he had a disastrous national team debut but, lets face it, it's pretty impressive not only getting called up to the squad but also to play. Plus with Ajax recently he's been a regular starter in the league and the Europa league where Ajax are doing really quite well. Is 83 out the question? I think it'd be quite fair taking all those things into consideration but maybe its unlikely.

31 minutes ago, Tobias91 said:

RYAN MANNING KEEP? 

Been linked to Crystal Palace and Bournemouth in the last week or so. Not sure if he's ready for a move to the top flight just yet but who knows. He could be signed and loaned back out to the Championship. Could rise to 82 if he's a starter in the Championship next season. Also, I think a call up to the Irish team should be coming soon.

18 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

What do people think De Ligt is likely to get? I know he had a disastrous national team debut but, lets face it, it's pretty impressive not only getting called up to the squad but also to play. Plus with Ajax recently he's been a regular starter in the league and the Europa league where Ajax are doing really quite well. Is 83 out the question? I think it'd be quite fair taking all those things into consideration but maybe its unlikely.

His rise to 77 was based on hype and wasn't really deserved IMO. He hadn't even made his Dutch debut yet. I would say 80 for now and maybe 82/83 depending on how much he plays next season.

45 minutes ago, Tobias91 said:

RYAN MANNING KEEP? 

keep for the reasons arsenal rocs said

32 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Do you think Bertrand Traore will get an increase in the next Premier League review or he would have to wait until the next Eredivisie review? (I suppose he will increase in the next EPL revision but I'm not sure) 

21 minutes ago, Third said:

Do you think Bertrand Traore will get an increase in the next Premier League review or he would have to wait until the next Eredivisie review? (I suppose he will increase in the next EPL revision but I'm not sure) 

Since they didn't review him when they reviewed Ajax, he will be reviewed when they do Chelsea

Is Renato Sanches worth holding on to? I see he is predicted to stay at 88 and doesn't seem to be getting too much game time.

I heard great things about him but not sure if he is performing well...

33 minutes ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

what do u think about blanco (shakhtar)?

Stay

19 minutes ago, thommo said:

I have Kimmich but I can sell and get Alli, would this be a good move?

Yep, good move

16 minutes ago, thommo said:

Is Renato Sanches worth holding on to? I see he is predicted to stay at 88 and doesn't seem to be getting too much game time.

Hasn't been performing well even when he's had the chance. Bayern have no short of quality options in midfield and Sanches will probably have to bide his time. I would sell in the mean time.

19 minutes ago, thommo said:

Definitely yes in my opinion. I like Kimmich and probably he will play much more next season but Alli is better. 

23 minutes ago, thommo said:

It's true that he almost doesn't play this season but I would keep him, he's such a big talent and have a big future. 

1 hour ago, siminho83 said:

about

Papu Gomez 89 to  ? 90

Iago Falque 88 to  ? stay

Baselli 88 to  ? stay/+1

Cavani 93 ? 94

N.Jorgensen 88 to  ? 89

D.Sanchez 87 to  ? 88/89

any chances to rise?

Thanks

--------------------------------------Onana (88)-------------------------------------

Veltman(88)--------Sanchez(89)---------Viergever(88)--------Sinkgraven(87)

-----------------------------------Schone(88)--------------------------------------------

---------------Klaassen(90)----------------------Ziyech(91)---------------------------

Traore(88)----------------------Dolberg(88)-----------------------Youness(88)

7 hours ago, Third said:

6 hours ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

what do u think about blanco (shakhtar)?

85 possibly

6 hours ago, thommo said:

yes

6 hours ago, thommo said:

move on for a good deal

4 hours ago, siminho83 said:

about

Papu Gomez 89 to  ? 90

Iago Falque 88 to  ? 88

Baselli 88 to  ? 88

Cavani 93 ? 94

N.Jorgensen 88 to  ? 88

D.Sanchez 87 to  ? 88

any chances to rise?

Thanks

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

How about:

COUTINHO 92 to 93 92

LJAJIĆ 89 to 90 89

LEMAR 89 to 90 90

PROMES 89 to 90 90

AUBAMEYANG 94 to 95 94

BLIND 90 to stay 90

ROJO 90 to stay 90

GUSTAVO to stay 90

BARCO 82 to 84 82

TER AVEST 82 to 84 84

ONYEKURU 80 to 84 84

DE LIGT 77 to 82 80

S.LEE 75 to 80 77

Would appreciate your honest opinions. Thanks guys!

56 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

Please I need a 92rated DM that will rise to 93 in this review. I have javi Martinez. 

thanks

Thiago, Kante

1 minute ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

--------------------------------------Onana (88)-------------------------------------

Veltman(88)--------Sanchez(89)---------Viergever(88)--------Sinkgraven(87)

-----------------------------------Schone(88)--------------------------------------------

---------------Klaassen(90)----------------------Ziyech(91)---------------------------

Traore(88)----------------------Dolberg(88)-----------------------Youness(88)

Ziyech won't get 91, Sanchez will be 88, Onana 87

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ziyech won't get 91, Sanchez will be 88, Onana 87

Unless Ajax win Europa in which case most their first team will get an +1. Ziyech definitely has to, what a player! Man Utd will most likely be their opponents in the final though who I think will be too strong on the night. Shame though because it would be a great story if Ajax's young guns could lift it. 

10 hours ago, siminho83 said:

about

Papu Gomez 89 to? 89

Iago Falque 88 to? 88

Baselli 88 to? 88

Cavani 93? 94

N.Jorgensen 88 to? 88

D.Sanchez 87 to? 88

any chances to rise?

Thanks

7 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

How about:

COUTINHO 92 to 93 92

LJAJIĆ 89 to 90 89

LEMAR 89 to 90 90

PROMES 89 to 90 89

AUBAMEYANG 94 to 95 94

BLIND 90 to stay 90

ROJO 90 to stay 90

GUSTAVO to stay 90

BARCO 82 to 84 82

TER AVEST 82 to 84 84

ONYEKURU 80 to 84 83

DE LIGT 77 to 82 80

S.LEE 75 to 80 76

Would appreciate your honest opinions. Thanks guys!

6 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Please I need a 92rated DM that will rise to 93 in this review. I have javi Martinez. 

thanks

Kante

5 hours ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

--------------------------------------Onana (88)(87)-------------------------------------

Veltman(88)--------Sanchez(89) (88)---------Viergever(88)(87)--------Sinkgraven(87)

---------------Klaassen(90)----------------------Ziyech(91)(90)---------------------------

Traore(88)(87)----------------------Dolberg(88)(87)-----------------------Youness(88)

On 5/2/2017 at 10:55 AM, danitz said:

zobnin +2/+3

On 5/2/2017 at 11:00 AM, danitz said:

one of the best of his team and firts player in RUSIA....perhaps +3

I think just +2 for Zobnin.  He is a good player and has developed well since his move from Dinamo but I think 87 will be fair and 88 at the next review if he continues to impress.