Jump to content

Worldwide Risers


arsenalrocs

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Tobias91 said:

RYAN MANNING KEEP? 

Been linked to Crystal Palace and Bournemouth in the last week or so. Not sure if he's ready for a move to the top flight just yet but who knows. He could be signed and loaned back out to the Championship. Could rise to 82 if he's a starter in the Championship next season. Also, I think a call up to the Irish team should be coming soon.

18 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

What do people think De Ligt is likely to get? I know he had a disastrous national team debut but, lets face it, it's pretty impressive not only getting called up to the squad but also to play. Plus with Ajax recently he's been a regular starter in the league and the Europa league where Ajax are doing really quite well. Is 83 out the question? I think it'd be quite fair taking all those things into consideration but maybe its unlikely.

His rise to 77 was based on hype and wasn't really deserved IMO. He hadn't even made his Dutch debut yet. I would say 80 for now and maybe 82/83 depending on how much he plays next season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Tobias91 said:

RYAN MANNING KEEP? 

keep for the reasons arsenal rocs said

32 minutes ago, EnglishPirlo said:

What do people think De Ligt is likely to get? I know he had a disastrous national team debut but, lets face it, it's pretty impressive not only getting called up to the squad but also to play. Plus with Ajax recently he's been a regular starter in the league and the Europa league where Ajax are doing really quite well. Is 83 out the question? I think it'd be quite fair taking all those things into consideration but maybe its unlikely.

80

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Third said:

Do you think Bertrand Traore will get an increase in the next Premier League review or he would have to wait until the next Eredivisie review? (I suppose he will increase in the next EPL revision but I'm not sure) 

Since they didn't review him when they reviewed Ajax, he will be reviewed when they do Chelsea

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

what do u think about blanco (shakhtar)?

Stay

19 minutes ago, thommo said:

I have Kimmich but I can sell and get Alli, would this be a good move?

Yep, good move

16 minutes ago, thommo said:

Is Renato Sanches worth holding on to? I see he is predicted to stay at 88 and doesn't seem to be getting too much game time.

I heard great things about him but not sure if he is performing well...

Hasn't been performing well even when he's had the chance. Bayern have no short of quality options in midfield and Sanches will probably have to bide his time. I would sell in the mean time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, thommo said:

I have Kimmich but I can sell and get Alli, would this be a good move?

Definitely yes in my opinion. I like Kimmich and probably he will play much more next season but Alli is better. 

 

23 minutes ago, thommo said:

Is Renato Sanches worth holding on to? I see he is predicted to stay at 88 and doesn't seem to be getting too much game time.

I heard great things about him but not sure if he is performing well...

It's true that he almost doesn't play this season but I would keep him, he's such a big talent and have a big future. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

--------------------------------------Onana (88)-------------------------------------

Veltman(88)--------Sanchez(89)---------Viergever(88)--------Sinkgraven(87)

-----------------------------------Schone(88)--------------------------------------------

---------------Klaassen(90)----------------------Ziyech(91)---------------------------

Traore(88)----------------------Dolberg(88)-----------------------Youness(88)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Third said:

Do you think Bertrand Traore will get an increase in the next Premier League review or he would have to wait until the next Eredivisie review? (I suppose he will increase in the next EPL revision but I'm not sure) 

87

6 hours ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

what do u think about blanco (shakhtar)?

85 possibly

6 hours ago, thommo said:

I have Kimmich but I can sell and get Alli, would this be a good move?

yes

6 hours ago, thommo said:

Is Renato Sanches worth holding on to? I see he is predicted to stay at 88 and doesn't seem to be getting too much game time.

I heard great things about him but not sure if he is performing well...

move on for a good deal

4 hours ago, siminho83 said:

about

Papu Gomez 89 to  ? 90

Iago Falque 88 to  ? 88

Baselli 88 to  ? 88

Cavani 93 ? 94

N.Jorgensen 88 to  ? 88

D.Sanchez 87 to  ? 88

 

any chances to rise?

Thanks

 

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

How about:

COUTINHO 92 to 93 92

LJAJIĆ 89 to 90 89

LEMAR 89 to 90 90

PROMES 89 to 90 90

AUBAMEYANG 94 to 95 94

BLIND 90 to stay 90

ROJO 90 to stay 90

GUSTAVO to stay 90

BARCO 82 to 84 82

TER AVEST 82 to 84 84

ONYEKURU 80 to 84 84

DE LIGT 77 to 82 80

S.LEE 75 to 80 77

 

Would appreciate your honest opinions. Thanks guys!

 

   

 

56 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

Please I need a 92rated DM that will rise to 93 in this review. I have javi Martinez. 

thanks

Thiago, Kante

1 minute ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

--------------------------------------Onana (88)-------------------------------------

Veltman(88)--------Sanchez(89)---------Viergever(88)--------Sinkgraven(87)

-----------------------------------Schone(88)--------------------------------------------

---------------Klaassen(90)----------------------Ziyech(91)---------------------------

Traore(88)----------------------Dolberg(88)-----------------------Youness(88)

Ziyech won't get 91, Sanchez will be 88, Onana 87

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ziyech won't get 91, Sanchez will be 88, Onana 87

Unless Ajax win Europa in which case most their first team will get an +1. Ziyech definitely has to, what a player! Man Utd will most likely be their opponents in the final though who I think will be too strong on the night. Shame though because it would be a great story if Ajax's young guns could lift it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, siminho83 said:

about

Papu Gomez 89 to? 89

Iago Falque 88 to? 88

Baselli 88 to? 88

Cavani 93? 94

N.Jorgensen 88 to? 88

D.Sanchez 87 to? 88

 

any chances to rise?

Thanks

 

7 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

How about:

COUTINHO 92 to 93 92

LJAJIĆ 89 to 90 89

LEMAR 89 to 90 90

PROMES 89 to 90 89

AUBAMEYANG 94 to 95 94

BLIND 90 to stay 90

ROJO 90 to stay 90

GUSTAVO to stay 90

BARCO 82 to 84 82

TER AVEST 82 to 84 84

ONYEKURU 80 to 84 83

DE LIGT 77 to 82 80

S.LEE 75 to 80 76

 

Would appreciate your honest opinions. Thanks guys!

 

   

 

6 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Please I need a 92rated DM that will rise to 93 in this review. I have javi Martinez. 

thanks

Kante

5 hours ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

--------------------------------------Onana (88)(87)-------------------------------------

Veltman(88)--------Sanchez(89) (88)---------Viergever(88)(87)--------Sinkgraven(87)

-----------------------------------Schone(88)--------------------------------------------

---------------Klaassen(90)----------------------Ziyech(91)(90)---------------------------

Traore(88)(87)----------------------Dolberg(88)(87)-----------------------Youness(88)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2017 at 10:55 AM, danitz said:

zobnin +2/+3

 

On 5/2/2017 at 11:00 AM, danitz said:

one of the best of his team and firts player in RUSIA....perhaps +3

I think just +2 for Zobnin.  He is a good player and has developed well since his move from Dinamo but I think 87 will be fair and 88 at the next review if he continues to impress.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

Any young striker 85-87 who could reach 88-90 in next review?  Except Mbappe. 

Rashford, Poulsen and Oyarzabal

15 minutes ago, Mr Gangie said:

Josh king +2 to 88?

been brilliant this season with 15 goals and 2 assists in the league! 

87 though I must agree that he has been really good in the second half of the season

Just now, Tobias91 said:

Kolasinac Stay?

Yep

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

Unless Ajax win Europa in which case most their first team will get an +1. Ziyech definitely has to, what a player! Man Utd will most likely be their opponents in the final though who I think will be too strong on the night. Shame though because it would be a great story if Ajax's young guns could lift it. 

Don't think Ajax will have a 91

1 hour ago, Nico66 said:

I think just +2 for Zobnin.  He is a good player and has developed well since his move from Dinamo but I think 87 will be fair and 88 at the next review if he continues to impress.

agreed

1 hour ago, Mr Gangie said:

Josh king +2 to 88?

been brilliant this season with 15 goals and 2 assists in the league! 

87

54 minutes ago, Tobias91 said:

Kolasinac Stay?

yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

Adam Jackson 70 -----> 75
Angus MacDonald 72 -----> 80
Andy Yiadom 74 -----> 80

List of Championship risers: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/?do=findComment&comment=3176456

 

Great rise for Andy Yiadom as I was only expecting a +4.

His value only increased by less than 500k though so the amount of time I have patiently waited for his rise has been a complete waste of effort really  :( 

Scouting to make a profit on SM these days is becoming a very fine art!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...