Jump to content

Worldwide Risers


arsenalrocs

Recommended Posts

Today's New Players - 05.05.17

Toyosi Olusanya
Despite making only one appearance for AFC Wimbledon, Olusanya has already attracted the likes of Chelsea and Manchester City and has been handed a trial by Chelsea. After impressing in a FA Youth Cup game against Chelsea last year, Chelsea enquired about his availability only to be rejected. He has also been scouted by Manchester City several times. Olusanya scored on his League Two debut last year when he was brought down in the box and converted the subsequent penalty. Although he has not featured this season, he has registered 13 goals and 9 assists for the Wimbledon Development Squad. 

Adrien Bongiovanni
Made his debut in the match against PSG in the Coupe de France semi-final when he came on as a substitute in the 59th minute. He became the 7th youngest player to make his debut for AS Monaco. In a match in which a youthful Monaco struggled against an experienced PSG team and only mustered 3 shots on target, Biongiovanni came close to scoring with a stinging long-range effort in the 71st minute which forced Areola to make a one-handed save. Had he scored, he would have become the second youngest player to score for AS Monaco, ahead of Thierry Henry and behind Mbappe. He has also scored 2 goals and provided an assist in 6 UEFA Youth League matches this season.

Bongiovanni's long-range effort: https://youtu.be/BaVYB6TIKr4?t=27m34s

Tristan Muyumba
Muyumba was another youth who made his debut for AS Moncaco when he started against PSG in the Coupe de France. He was arguably one of the better performers on what turned out to be a miserable night for Monaco. Muyumba led the team which progressed to the round of 16 in the UEFA Youth League this season and also captained the side to a victory in the U-19 Gambardella Cup final last season. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Toby Alderweireld to 93? One of the best defenders in the last 2 years

50/50

1 hour ago, The punch said:

Jean Michaël SERI +2 ? fantastic player

89- but if he moves to Arsenal/other rumoured clubs he'll rise again later on.

45 minutes ago, The punch said:

yes, as thomas lemar 86-90 +4

Lemar is younger + plays for Monaco.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

LJAJIĆ 89 to 90 89

LEMAR 89 to 90 90

PROMES 89 to 90 89

 

Adem Ljajic = 10 goals, 8 assist in all competitions

Quincy Promes = 12 goals, 9 assists in all competitions

 

I don't know of many 89 rated players who have achieved that. Both players are 25 with their prime still ahead of them...but okay, I guess I take your point ;P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tiago  Casasola - Keep or Sell?

Arturo CALABRESI  - Keep or Sell?

Ismail H'MAIDAT  - Keep or Sell?

Kevin MÉNDEZ  - Keep or Sell?

Nicolás TRIPICHIO - Keep or Sell?

Christian D'URSO - Keep or Sell?

Gustavo FERRAREIS -Keep or Sell?

Stéphane OMEONGA - Keep or Sell?

Lorenzo DI LIVIO  - Keep or Sell?

Ionut POP  - Keep or Sell?

Harvey BARNES  - Keep or Sell?

Petar GOLUBOVIĆ  -  Keep or Sell?

Alex MUYL  -  Keep or Sell?

Conor BORG -  Keep or Sell?

Cristian BUNINO -  Keep or Sell?

Patrick KPOZO-  Keep or Sell?

Diego Rolan-   Keep or Sell?

Shani TARASHAJ- Keep or Sell?

Matías NAHUEL - Keep or Sell?

Nemanja RADONJIĆ - Keep or Sell?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thoughts on following players:

Bruno soriano - Stay or -1 to 90?

Santiago Arias - +1 to 89?

Terence KONGOLO - +1 to 89?

Nelson Semedo - +1 to 89?

Nicolai JORGENSEN - +1 to 89?

Diego ROlan - +1 to 89?

Timo Werner - +2 to 90?

Pjanic - +1 to 94? ( Juventus in CL finals and already won 2 domestic trophies)

Tony Vilhena - + 1 to 89?

Micheal antonio- +1 to 89?

Ivan perisic - + 1 to 92?

Sadio mane - +1  to 92?

Jetro williems- +1 to 89?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rahul said:

Thoughts on following players:

Bruno soriano - Stay or -1 to 90?

Santiago Arias - +1 to 89?

Terence KONGOLO - +1 to 89?

Nelson Semedo - +1 to 89?

Nicolai JORGENSEN - +1 to 89?

Diego ROlan - +1 to 89?

Timo Werner - +2 to 90?

Pjanic - +1 to 94? ( Juventus in CL finals and already won 2 domestic trophies)

Tony Vilhena - + 1 to 89?

Micheal antonio- +1 to 89?

Ivan perisic - + 1 to 92?

Sadio mane - +1  to 92?

Jetro williems- +1 to 89?

 

Perisic should drop -1 to 90.

Other overrated Inter players: Miranda, Mario, Brozovic and Kondogbia ..... they play so ing bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

 

Adem Ljajic = 10 goals, 8 assist in all competitions

Quincy Promes = 12 goals, 9 assists in all competitions

 

I don't know of many 89 rated players who have achieved that. Both players are 25 with their prime still ahead of them...but okay, I guess I take your point ;P

The stats are incorrect but regardless, Ljajic and Promes are already at the squad cap of 89. For Torino, Belotti is at 90 but that's because he's having an exceptional season and deserves to be rated higher than all his teammates. If Belotti rises to 91 this summer, maybe then Ljajic will be able to rise to 90. Otherwise, I think he's most certainly staying. 

Promes actually had a great season last year and was deservedly rewarded with a rise to 89. He would probably need to top that to get another rise and raise the squad cap. However, if SM decide to reward Spartak Moscow's key players with a +1 for winning the title, then Promes should get 90. 

3 hours ago, Rahul said:

Tiago  Casasola - Keep or Sell?

Arturo CALABRESI  - Keep or Sell?

Ismail H'MAIDAT  - Keep or Sell?

Kevin MÉNDEZ  - Keep or Sell?

Nicolás TRIPICHIO - Keep or Sell?

Christian D'URSO - Keep or Sell?

Gustavo FERRAREIS -Keep or Sell?

Stéphane OMEONGA - Keep or Sell?

Lorenzo DI LIVIO  - Keep or Sell?

Ionut POP  - Keep or Sell?

Harvey BARNES  - Keep or Sell?

Petar GOLUBOVIĆ  -  Keep or Sell?

Alex MUYL  -  Keep or Sell?

Conor BORG -  Keep or Sell?

Cristian BUNINO -  Keep or Sell?

Patrick KPOZO-  Keep or Sell?

Diego Rolan-   Keep or Sell?

Shani TARASHAJ- Keep or Sell?

Matías NAHUEL - Keep or Sell?

Nemanja RADONJIĆ - Keep or Sell?

Keep: Barnes, Calabresi, Omeonga, Casasola 

Sell: Kpozo, Nahuel, Radonjic, Golubovic, Rolan, Tarashaj, Bunino, Borg, Muyl, Pop, Di Livio, Ferrareis, D'Urso, Tripichio, Mendez, H'Maidat

I remember this list from a few months back, interesting to see whether there have been any changes

3 hours ago, Rahul said:

Thoughts on following players:

Bruno soriano - Stay or -1 to 90?  91

Santiago Arias - +1 to 89? 88

Terence KONGOLO - +1 to 89?  88

Nelson Semedo - +1 to 89?  89

Nicolai JORGENSEN - +1 to 89?  88

Diego ROlan - +1 to 89? 88 

Timo Werner - +2 to 90?   89

Pjanic - +1 to 94? ( Juventus in CL finals and already won 2 domestic trophies)  93 (performances haven't been great)

Tony Vilhena - + 1 to 89?  88

Micheal antonio- +1 to 89? 88

Ivan perisic - + 1 to 92?  91

Sadio mane - +1  to 92?  91

Jetro williems- +1 to 89?  88

For the Feyenoord players, it really depends on whether SM chooses to raise the squad cap if Feyenoord wins the league.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, osborne92 said:

Do Odoi and Ream have a chance of a rise for Fulham? Both 84

nope

4 hours ago, Rahul said:

Tiago  Casasola - Keep or Sell?

Arturo CALABRESI  - Keep or Sell?

Ismail H'MAIDAT  - Keep or Sell?

Kevin MÉNDEZ  - Keep or Sell?

Nicolás TRIPICHIO - Keep or Sell?

Christian D'URSO - Keep or Sell?

Gustavo FERRAREIS -Keep or Sell?

Stéphane OMEONGA - Keep or Sell?

Lorenzo DI LIVIO  - Keep or Sell?

Ionut POP  - Keep or Sell?

Harvey BARNES  - Keep or Sell?

Petar GOLUBOVIĆ  -  Keep or Sell?

Alex MUYL  -  Keep or Sell?

Conor BORG -  Keep or Sell?

Cristian BUNINO -  Keep or Sell?

Patrick KPOZO-  Keep or Sell?

Diego Rolan-   Keep or Sell?

Shani TARASHAJ- Keep or Sell?

Matías NAHUEL - Keep or Sell?

Nemanja RADONJIĆ - Keep or Sell?

decent case made to sell all tbh

4 hours ago, Rahul said:

Thoughts on following players:

Bruno soriano - Stay or -1 to 90? stay

Santiago Arias - +1 to 89? stay

Terence KONGOLO - +1 to 89? stay

Nelson Semedo - +1 to 89? yes

Nicolai JORGENSEN - +1 to 89? stay

Diego ROlan - +1 to 89? stay

Timo Werner - +2 to 90? 89

Pjanic - +1 to 94? ( Juventus in CL finals and already won 2 domestic trophies) stay

Tony Vilhena - + 1 to 89? stay

Micheal antonio- +1 to 89? yes

Ivan perisic - + 1 to 92? stay

Sadio mane - +1  to 92? yes

Jetro williems- +1 to 89? stay

 

5 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

 

Adem Ljajic = 10 goals, 8 assist in all competitions

Quincy Promes = 12 goals, 9 assists in all competitions

 

I don't know of many 89 rated players who have achieved that. Both players are 25 with their prime still ahead of them...but okay, I guess I take your point ;P

squad cap

2 hours ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Perisic should drop -1 to 90.

Other overrated Inter players: Miranda, Mario, Brozovic and Kondogbia ..... they play so ing bad.

 they'll all stay

19 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Berardi 89 +1? Hasn't had a +1 since 2015, was doing very well before getting injured and has been adding to his stats in the current half of the season. Squad cap might prevent him from rising to 90 though.

don't think so

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Berardi 89 +1? Hasn't had a +1 since 2015, was doing very well before getting injured and has been adding to his stats in the current half of the season. Squad cap might prevent him from rising to 90 though.

Like you said, he only played for half a season and he's already at the squad cap

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

The stats are incorrect

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/83333/Show/Quincy-Promes

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/68034/Show/Adem-Ljajic

Includes world cup qualifiers I guess.

 

The squad cap sucks. Looking at Spartak, they have a cap while teams like Zenit have previously had the likes of Hulk and Witzel. Spartak will undoubtedly win the league this year and if Promes was good last year, he is assist leader and second highest goal scorer this year. Promes is arguably the best player in the league and has been for some time. It is a shame that this consistency has yet to be rewarded.

Also it would be difficult to argue that Ljaic hasn't had an exceptional season this year. He has been excellent. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/83333/Show/Quincy-Promes

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/68034/Show/Adem-Ljajic

Includes world cup qualifiers I guess.

 

The squad cap sucks. Looking at Spartak, they have a cap while teams like Zenit have previously had the likes of Hulk and Witzel. Spartak will undoubtedly win the league this year and if Promes was good last year, he is assist leader and second highest goal scorer this year. Promes is arguably the best player in the league and has been for some time. It is a shame that this consistency has yet to be rewarded.

Also it would be difficult to argue that Ljaic hasn't had an exception season this year. He has been excellent. 

Squad cap for Spartak seems reasonable to me. They never made it to the group stage of the Europa League in the last 5 years or so. Was the best club in Russia in the 1990s but have fallen off the pace since then. Promes has been rewarded for his consistency and improvement and has risen in every one of the reviews for the past 3 years. Unless, SM decide to give all key players a +1 for winning the league, I don't see Promes rising.

As for Ljajic and Torino, I would say that the squad cap is 88. You would need to contribute more than a regular first teamer does to go above 88 and that is exactly what SM have given Ljajic already. Unless Belotti rises, I can't see Ljajic rising because it wouldn't make sense for him and Belotti to have the same rating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...