Thoughts on following players:

Bruno soriano - Stay or -1 to 90? stay

Santiago Arias - +1 to 89? stay

Terence KONGOLO - +1 to 89? stay

Nelson Semedo - +1 to 89? yes

Nicolai JORGENSEN - +1 to 89? stay

Diego ROlan - +1 to 89? stay

Timo Werner - +2 to 90? 89

Pjanic - +1 to 94? ( Juventus in CL finals and already won 2 domestic trophies) stay

Tony Vilhena - + 1 to 89? stay

Micheal antonio- +1 to 89? yes

Ivan perisic - + 1 to 92? stay

Sadio mane - +1  to 92? yes

Jetro williems- +1 to 89? stay

5 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Adem Ljajic = 10 goals, 8 assist in all competitions

Quincy Promes = 12 goals, 9 assists in all competitions

I don't know of many 89 rated players who have achieved that. Both players are 25 with their prime still ahead of them...but okay, I guess I take your point ;P

squad cap

2 hours ago, MagnusCarlsen said:

Perisic should drop -1 to 90.

Other overrated Inter players: Miranda, Mario, Brozovic and Kondogbia ..... they play so ing bad.

they'll all stay

19 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Berardi 89 +1? Hasn't had a +1 since 2015, was doing very well before getting injured and has been adding to his stats in the current half of the season. Squad cap might prevent him from rising to 90 though.

don't think so

1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Berardi 89 +1? Hasn't had a +1 since 2015, was doing very well before getting injured and has been adding to his stats in the current half of the season. Squad cap might prevent him from rising to 90 though.

Like you said, he only played for half a season and he's already at the squad cap

4 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

The stats are incorrect

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/83333/Show/Quincy-Promes

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/68034/Show/Adem-Ljajic

Includes world cup qualifiers I guess.

The squad cap sucks. Looking at Spartak, they have a cap while teams like Zenit have previously had the likes of Hulk and Witzel. Spartak will undoubtedly win the league this year and if Promes was good last year, he is assist leader and second highest goal scorer this year. Promes is arguably the best player in the league and has been for some time. It is a shame that this consistency has yet to be rewarded.

Also it would be difficult to argue that Ljaic hasn't had an exceptional season this year. He has been excellent. 

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/83333/Show/Quincy-Promes

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/68034/Show/Adem-Ljajic

Includes world cup qualifiers I guess.

The squad cap sucks. Looking at Spartak, they have a cap while teams like Zenit have previously had the likes of Hulk and Witzel. Spartak will undoubtedly win the league this year and if Promes was good last year, he is assist leader and second highest goal scorer this year. Promes is arguably the best player in the league and has been for some time. It is a shame that this consistency has yet to be rewarded.

Also it would be difficult to argue that Ljaic hasn't had an exception season this year. He has been excellent. 

Squad cap for Spartak seems reasonable to me. They never made it to the group stage of the Europa League in the last 5 years or so. Was the best club in Russia in the 1990s but have fallen off the pace since then. Promes has been rewarded for his consistency and improvement and has risen in every one of the reviews for the past 3 years. Unless, SM decide to give all key players a +1 for winning the league, I don't see Promes rising.

As for Ljajic and Torino, I would say that the squad cap is 88. You would need to contribute more than a regular first teamer does to go above 88 and that is exactly what SM have given Ljajic already. Unless Belotti rises, I can't see Ljajic rising because it wouldn't make sense for him and Belotti to have the same rating.

Czech Republic

David Stepanek
player_3142.jpg

Position: DM, M ( C )
Club: Vysocina Jihlava
Rating: 75
Predicted rating: 78

Started 16 matches and came on 4 times.

Martin Hasek
57003.jpg?s=1

Position: M, AM(RL)
Club: Bohemians 1905
Rating: 76
Predicted rating: 80

Started 18 games and scored 2 goals.

Ladislav Krejci
ladislav_krejci.jpg

Position: AM, F(RL)
Club: Zbrojovka Brno 
Rating: 70
Predicted rating: 75

Started 6 games and came on as a sub 6 times.

Filip Panak
image_580842.png

Position: M ( C )
Club: MFK Karvina
Rating: 73
Predicted rating: 77

Started 10 games, came on as a sub 13 times and scored 3 goals.

Ubong Ekpai
ekpai_ubong.jpg

Position: AM, F(RL)
Club: Slovan Liberac
Predicted rating: 76/77

On loan from Maccabi Haifa. Started 8 games, came on as a sub 5 times and scored 3 goals.

Zinedin Mustedanagic
89057373.png

Position: M, AM ( C )
Club: Dukla Praha

On loan from Sparta Prague. Started 8 games and scored 1 goal.

Michal Bezpalec
player_3287.jpg

Position: AM (RLC)

Started 16 games, came on as a sub once and scored 1 goal.

Peter Olayinka
248393-1444391844.jpg

Position: AM, F (RC)
Rating: 77

Started 21 games, came on as a sub 5 times and scored 6 goals.

Ibrahim Traore
image_546354.png

Position: AM, F(RLC)
Club: FC Zlin

Started 15 matches and came on as a sub 5 times.

Michal Sacek
1585-sacek.jpg

Position: M, AM ( C )
Club: Sparta Praha

Started 10 games and came on as a sub once.

Vyacheslav Karavaev
1194342.jpg

Position: D, DM, M ( R )
Club: Sparta Praha
Rating: 82
Predicted rating: 84

Started 23 games and scored 3 goals.

3 hours ago, The punch said:

Gabriel jesus +1 89 ? 4 goal 3 assist for only 460mins great, 25m transfermakt

Nope

3 hours ago, El profesor said:

Keep an eye on Daleho Irandust in Swedish BK Häcken, been impressiv so far.

Nice spot

2 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Please After Championship review, which league will be next? 

Probably Russia or Ukraine

21 minutes ago, The punch said:

saúl níguez +1 100%, he is decisive with A.Madrid

Would be fully deserved IMO.

12 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Squad cap for Spartak seems reasonable to me. They never made it to the group stage of the Europa League in the last 5 years or so. Was the best club in Russia in the 1990s but have fallen off the pace since then. Promes has been rewarded for his consistency and improvement and has risen in every one of the reviews for the past 3 years. Unless, SM decide to give all key players a +1 for winning the league, I don't see Promes rising.

As for Ljajic and Torino, I would say that the squad cap is 88. You would need to contribute more than a regular first teamer does to go above 88 and that is exactly what SM have given Ljajic already. Unless Belotti rises, I can't see Ljajic rising because it wouldn't make sense for him and Belotti to have the same rating.

Spartak just won and guess who scored the only goal...highest rated player of the match, PROMES ;)

All this 'squad cap' business is a bit worrying if it is really how Soccerwiki operates. It is like saying that a player's rating is based on the team and league that they play for...rather than their actual skill and performances.

...it's like saying (for example) that "if KOVACIC played for Lyon or Ajax...he would be an 88, but because he plays for Real Madrid he is a 90. Irregardless of whether his performances and skill would remain the same in these instances."

No wonder Soccerwiki often takes it upon itself to give a player an arbitrary +1 when they transfer to a big club. It is shameful...and a good player is a good player. The fact that they play at a big club or not should have no influence on their rating.

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Spartak just won and guess who scored the only goal...highest rated player of the match, PROMES ;)

All this 'squad cap' business is a bit worrying if it is really how Soccerwiki operates. It is like saying that a player's rating is based on the team and league that they play for...rather than their actual skill and performances.

...it's like saying (for example) that "if KOVACIC played for Lyon or Ajax...he would be an 88, but because he plays for Real Madrid he is a 90. Irregardless of whether his performances and skill would remain the same in these instances."

No wonder Soccerwiki often takes it upon itself to give a player an arbitrary +1 when they transfer to a big club. It is shameful...and a good player is a good player. The fact that they play at a big club or not should have no influence on their rating.

I think the Soccerwiki project had great potential but failed in it's implementation & well .... the community basis NEVER HAPPENED. I give it 4 out of 10. BUT I wouldn't blame SW for the squad cap situation as it was in from very early on & SW is relatively recent. SM's Invention & I don't mind it myself. Good players progress example Suarez, Netherland, England-Liverpool & Spain-Barca.

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I've been thinking the exact same for ages. Doesn't seem the right way to do things for me. 

11 minutes ago, Kev said:

I've been thinking the exact same for ages. Doesn't seem the right way to do things for me. 

I wish I had been more observant last year when Leicester won the prem. I don't know...but I am willing to bet that Soccerwiki was slow to increase Leicester player ratings over the season...stating "oh well there is a squad cap for Leicester" and "we can't possibly go over the cap". Basically, from what arsenalrocs is saying, unless the team is Man United, Chelsea, Man City etc...soccerwiki wants several seasons of consistent excellence before they would even consider raising the cap for any other team of players. As we saw with Leicester, a team doesn't have to be consistently excellent over several seasons to have players that are good enough to win the EPL...does the squad cap system reflect this?

I don't even think that there should be a cap that 'determines' player ratings...not in the way that Soccerwiki seems to be implementing it anywho.

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

14 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

...I should also mention that Torino snatched a one all draw with Juventus this evening.

The Torino goal scorer?

That's right. You guessed it. Adem LJAJIC. :) Just saying.

3 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

...I should also mention that Torino snatched a one all draw with Juventus this evening.

The Torino goal scorer?

That's right. You guessed it. Adem LJAJIC. :) Just saying.

Ljajic cannot be rated the same as Belotti, and 91 for Belotti shouldn't happen as it's too soon, besides they gave him a big +3 to 90. So both should stay for now.

42 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ljajic cannot be rated the same as Belotti, and 91 for Belotti shouldn't happen as it's too soon, besides they gave him a big +3 to 90. So both should stay for now.

Belotti rise 91, 25 goal 6 assist in serie a, international and very very market value 80-100m, maybe move man u or chelsea.

we'll see