arsenalrocs

Worldwide Risers

42 minutes ago, MacGoreth said:

what exactly does the number of his assists have to do with his position? He creates chances and spaces...doesn't necessarily means he has to make 30+ assists per season lol You really got to take that walk and chill.

I would have thought that number of assists would be fairly important when discussing the performance of a playmaker/forward.

'Creating space and chances' are just waffly subjective words. If you want to rely on that...I could argue that LJAJIC (or any other player for that matter) has outperformed DYBALA. That's why we have this objective thing called stats...goals scored, number of assists etc.

31 minutes ago, MacGoreth said:

what exactly does the number of his assists have to do with his position? He creates chances and spaces...doesn't necessarily means he has to make 30+ assists per season lol You really got to take that walk and chill.

TBF such a low number of assists that's very poor. KDB has 17 this season, sitting deeper, playing in an entirely new role. I checked, KDB provided roughly as many assists in his last season in Germany as Dybala in his entire career (he's almost 24, ouch). Dybala doesn't score much either. He hardly delivers any end product. Quite shocking.

1 minute ago, Der Chefscout said:

RB Leipzig-Fc Bayern 4:5 what a game :)

1 minute ago, Sir Rahul said:

That Leipzig-Bayern game was mental! Bundesliga is the best league in the world in my eyes- my go-to for watching football along with Serie A.

Yep fun game.

12 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

TBF such a low number of assists that's very poor. KDB has 17 this season, sitting deeper, playing in an entirely new role. I checked, KDB provided roughly as many assists in his last season in Germany as Dybala in his entire career (he's almost 24, ouch). Dybala doesn't score much either. He hardly delivers any end product. Quite shocking.

KDB 17 assist yes ( but a lot corner taker and free kick assist ),  dybala no corner taker ( only pjanic ).

Man city very offensive team and juventus very defensive team it's different.

benzema 17 goal, aubameyang 36 goal, so aubameyang is better ? benzema is bad ? no no no benzema is the beast In the game of the madrid.

goal and assists does not mean anything.

4 minutes ago, The punch said:

Excuses.

4 minutes ago, The punch said:

benzema 17 goal, aubameyang 36 goal, so aubameyang is better ? benzema is bad ? no no no benzema is the beast In the game of the madrid.

I am not going to repeat the stats from earlier again. Clearly AUB has had a better season. So AUB increase, BENZEMA stay...or decrease if anything.

...they don't mean anything when you are trying to argue something that is factually incorrect.

2 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I am not going to repeat the stats from earlier again. Clearly AUB has had a better season. So AUB increase, BENZEMA stay...or decrease if anything.

you watch the games of madrid ? aubameyang better that benzema really ?

stats ok, hazard only 15 goal 5 assist so ? aubameyang is better, maybe Golden ball 2017 :confused:

16 minutes ago, The punch said:

you watch the games of madrid ? aubameyang better that benzema really ?

stats ok, hazard only 15 goal 5 assist so ? aubameyang is better, maybe Golden ball 2017 :confused:

If we are basing it on this season 2016/17...i.e. the present...reality, I wouldn't have said that HAZARD has had an amazing season by his standards. A vast improvement on last year and above average considering that he is essentially an AM/WINGER...not a striker.

I would still put others ahead of him for increases...namely ERIKSEN and SANCHEZ. If you consider individual contribution and NOT what their teams have achieved, I would say that ERIKSEN and SANCHEZ have still performed better this season. I don't know if HAZARD will make the team of the season...but I am pretty certain that ERIKSEN and SANCHEZ will.

11 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Appreciate that Arsenalrocs! Will start to shave the squad based on what you provided. I spent the last 6 months bringing in loads of youth players as an expirment. (many based from this thread; others because they are at a big clubs youth system, The net I think was too large but managed to get some gems along the way:

HENRICHS
HERNÁNDEZ
ISAAK
ETC..

The odd gems have risen in value so much; that it seems to have offest the duds.

1 hour ago, The punch said:

KDB 17 assist yes ( but a lot corner taker and free kick assist ),  dybala no corner taker ( only pjanic ).

Sure KDB is great at many things, including dead ball situations, his deliveries :wub:. His end product is also terrific in open play though. As I said before, KDB's assists in his last season in Germany = Dybala's tally for an entire career. It isn't a few more assists. There's a massive chasm between the two. All the while KDB has occupied virtually every position and had been rotting in Chelsea as well. Dybala, despite his poor career stats, has been used in more advanced positions. I didn't have the faintest before I checked. Seriously, my jaw dropped. Dybala gets so much hype yet his end product is a really poor joke, laughable really.

Juve 71 goals (have played 1 game less)

Man City 72 goals

Man City currently sit 3rd while Juve will collect, what is it now, their 6th title in a row? Playing for such a club Dybala has no excuse. His end product must improve considerably.

Benzema scored 9 league goals. That's horribly underwhelming for a striker. End product matters. In fact it matters a lot if you're trying to win games and the players that are expected to deliver don't. Hazard scored 15 league goals, including that nice solo goal against Arsenal. For a winger that's a lot.

9 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Sure KDB is great at many things, including dead ball situations, his deliveries :wub:. His end product is also terrific in open play though. As I said before, KDB's assists in his last season in Germany = Dybala's tally for an entire career. It isn't a few more assists. There's a massive chasm between the two. All the while KDB has occupied virtually every position and had been rotting in Chelsea as well. Dybala, despite his poor career stats, has been used in more advanced positions. I didn't have the faintest before I checked. Seriously, my jaw dropped. Dybala gets so much hype yet his end product is a really poor joke, laughable really.

Juve 71 goals (have played 1 game less)

Man City 72 goals

Man City currently sit 3rd while Juve will collect, what is it now, their 6th title in a row? Playing for such a club Dybala has no excuse. His end product must improve considerably.

Benzema scored 9 league goals. That's horribly underwhelming for a striker. End product matters. In fact it matters a lot if you're trying to win games and the players that are expected to deliver don't. Hazard scored 15 league goals, including that nice solo goal against Arsenal. For a winger that's a lot.

bull! but ok We talk later about dybala within 2 years :)

Without benzema ronaldo would not shine as much, but ok You know better than zidane :)

36 minutes ago, The punch said:

bull! but ok We talk later about dybala within 2 years :)

Without benzema ronaldo would not shine as much, but ok You know better than zidane :)

My dear boy that's the extent of your "argument". I won't sell dybala, hoping to get a few rises out of him but I was shocked when confronted with his end product, or more accurately the lack thereof.

I know 9 goals is poor, very poor for a RM striker and I bet you know that too. Although it's not as poor as blackmailing a teammate with a sextape, the air cocaine affair, having sex with an underaged girl, ... France weren't wrong to cut him. He's dressing room cancer as well. He even claimed he didn't feel French in the past, then when he was left out of the EURO2016 squad he pulled the race card (go have a look at their squad, well off the mark Benzema, he did it to himself) and if there was any doubt blackmailing a teammate removed the last shred of it. Looking at the talent coming from France, they don't really need him either.