Worldwide Risers

3 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Needs to stay fit and move to a bigger club

ok, and how do you rank these:
Hazard, griezman, neymar
thiago alcantra, alaba, coutinho, KDB

Thanks

4 hours ago, arsenalrocs said:

Ward-Prowse for me. Ntep's career seems to be stagnating and Cresswell is no longer first choice at West Ham. Not a big fan of Ward-Prowse but I think he's starting to improve.

Don't disagree with u Ar with the exception of Cresswell not being first choice. He's played 2 full games this month so far & stands 6th in the list of minutes played for Wham at 2027mins. Having been injured earlier in the season that's not bad going. Still say Ward-Prowse tho.

7 hours ago, riky87 said:

Where are Gulacsi, Halstenberg and Ilsanker rises???

SM have missed a huge number of risers so far. Knowing how negatively they think about scouters having too much of an advantage I'm sure it's on purpose. This SM policy should be very evident to everybody by the end of the Big 5 review.

43 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Don't disagree with u Ar with the exception of Cresswell not being first choice. He's played 2 full games this month so far & stands 6th in the list of minutes played for Wham at 2027mins. Having been injured earlier in the season that's not bad going. Still say Ward-Prowse tho.

I think Cresswell no longer being first choice is a rather recent turn of events. Masuaku came in and impressed when Cresswell got injured in April and kept Cresswell out of the side even when he returned from injury. Masuaku has got terrible luck with injury though and got injured again 2 weeks ago, hence why Cresswell is back in the first team. Cresswell is certainly not the player he was last season and according to whoscored, is the worst performer in the first team by some margin. To add yet another twist to the narrative, Masuaku is fit again and is likely to be included in the match day squad for the last match of the season. Will be interesting to see who makes it onto the first team sheet.

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

No I got that, who was reviewed from there today?

Once again my bad; I didn't read the rating changes correctly, I saw David GOODWILLIE at Barnsley in my league. Until clicking on him realising he now plays for Clyde.

1 hour ago, arsenalrocs said:

I think Cresswell no longer being first choice is a rather recent turn of events. Masuaku came in and impressed when Cresswell got injured in April and kept Cresswell out of the side even when he returned from injury. Masuaku has got terrible luck with injury though and got injured again 2 weeks ago, hence why Cresswell is back in the first team. Cresswell is certainly not the player he was last season and according to whoscored, is the worst performer in the first team by some margin. To add yet another twist to the narrative, Masuaku is fit again and is likely to be included in the match day squad for the last match of the season. Will be interesting to see who makes it onto the first team sheet.

Very Interesting. I watched Cresswell last season & he was terrific. I also watched Masuaka when he first arrived & was pretty poor & lacked confidence. On the games I've seen don't think many Wham players have impressed this season at all. Can't evaluate this whoscored, no very little about it. Yes Masuak may have improved but my money would be on Cresswell next season. Narrative future forward... :)

Help with this deal please:
which one will you choose from these 4 options:

1. Neymar or
2. Griezmann/ haz + iccardi or
3. Thiago Alcantra + coutinho/ weigl/ kimmich or
4. Rabiot + sterling/weigl + belloti/ sane

Thanks

24 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

Help with this deal please: which one will you choose

Neymar
Griezmann/ haz + iccardi 
Thiago Alcantra + coutinho/ weigl/ kimmich
Rabiot + sterling/weigl + belloti/ sane

Thanks

i want to help you, but have no idea what the actual deal is?

2 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

i can get any 1 of those 4 options.. which one should i get

only one i'd even consider would be griezman/hazard and icardi who should rise to 92, i'd take hazard of the two but would probably keep neymar

6 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

only one i'd even consider would be griezman/hazard and icardi who should rise to 92, i'd take hazard of the two but would probably keep neymar

ok thanks mate

58 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

1. Neymar or

Thanks

More opinions please

8 hours ago, d5v1L said:

You think coutinho can reach 95 ?

8 hours ago, d5v1L said:

ok, and how do you rank these:
Hazard, griezman, neymar
thiago alcantra, alaba, coutinho, KDB

Thanks

Neymar, Hazard, Griezmann, Thiago, KDV, Alaba, Coutinho

7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Cheers I went through with it. They're all only back-ups for me.

5 hours ago, Ross_Wolves888 said:

I'm looking for some smart buys in my league; I have noticed the following players are at external's and would boost my 1st team. Do you think rise have potential to rise further?

Yussuf Poulsen

Danijel SUBAŠIĆ

Paul-Georges NTEP

Poulsen yes, Subasic yes, Ntep not for some time

2 hours ago, d5v1L said:

1. Neymar or

Thanks

Griezmann + Icardi

5 hours ago, d5v1L said:

1. Neymar or

Thanks

Number 2 

I'm looking for some smart buys in my league; I have noticed the following players are at external's and would boost my 1st team. Do you think rise have potential to rise further?

Yussuf Poulsen

Danijel SUBAŠIĆ

Paul-Georges NTEP

Subasic should get a +1 and Poulsen would be a good addition as well

5 hours ago, d5v1L said:

1. Neymar or

Thanks

neymar neymar neymar 98-99 potential in the futur.

Joris Gnagnon 80 -----> 83
Ismaila Sarr 80 -----> 83
Kelvin Amian Adou 76 -----> 80
Yves Bissouma 76 -----> 78

List of Ligue 1 risers: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/?do=findComment&comment=3178678

Definitely harsher on the youth players in Ligue 1 than those in the Bundesliga. Kehrer (894 mins) to 82 but Adou (1686mins) to 80. Surprised that Gnagnon only rose to 83 as well.

Also, can someone explain how Thill has gotten a +12 this season for 8 minutes of football? Hasn't played a single minute for club and country since his last review and yet he got a +2.

13 minutes ago, arsenalrocs said:

Joris Gnagnon 80 -----> 83
Ismaila Sarr 80 -----> 83
Kelvin Amian Adou 76 -----> 80
Yves Bissouma 76 -----> 78

List of Ligue 1 risers: http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/158764-worldwide-risers/?do=findComment&comment=3178678

Definitely harsher on the youth players in Ligue 1 than those in the Bundesliga. Kehrer (894 mins) to 82 but Adou (1686mins) to 80. Surprised that Gnagnon only rose to 83 as well.

Also, can someone explain how Thill has gotten a +12 this season for 8 minutes of football? Hasn't played a single minute for club and country since his last review and yet he got a +2.

Gnagnon, Blin, Bodiger, Lafont could have gotten more. Adou too.

And completely agree on Thill, what rubbish.