EdMoses

Thought i'd pop by and say hello!

Does seem dead.

As for Debbie McGees knickers, reckon they'd be drier than sand on a cracker.

I havent missed much then? SMH, Sir Sean, Smut, Fitz etc still around?

haven't seen them around

sm been changing the game so much that people have been leaving 

last really old name i remember seeing here was sonofpluto saying how he was quitting if sm forced the new interface change on everyone 

I thought we would never hear from you again, all the gameworld's you were in, filled up within a few days of you leaving and i am the leading manager in all of them.

There is a vacancy in Anno Domini 3 just waiting for you.

You always were a bit of an apprentice to me Smut, looks like i trained you well.

Sean is it that bad? Not many folk appear to have many nice things to say about SM anymore by the looks of it.

if i put on 6 stone, go unshaven for 3 weeks, don't bath for 4, get down to the charity shop for some clothes from the 70's and start thinking every bird under 25 wants me and we could be identical twins, so Sean said.

have SM forced the new layout now or can you still opt to play with the old layout?

still allowing us to use the old one, no idea how long for, terrible customer relations as usual from them.

i sent you a message on your in game account as your forum account wouldn't let me.

Wow, some old faces in here. Much like the others have said though, forum is all but done for, rarely post in here myself and the only custom world i'm still involved in has its own facebook group now so even less reason to use the forum. I'll never understand the thought process that made SM go down the route they have been, both with the forum and the game itself. 

Hey guys!

Although I'm only checking the forum rarely I believe that if we all move in again this could be fun  :)

With the GWs news feed, the communication is happening there - in the GWs where there is actual communication. It is easier. You are already there, you only have to write a sentence or two and that's it. But on the other hand it is very limited - no images, no reports, not even paragraphs...

Also the FB groups are not helping. You do not create a forum thread, you create a FB group.

Even if I don't like some of the SM options and changes, I've been moving on and adapting. And a lot of us are doing the same despite all the complaints.

In most cases I believe this is happening not only because we love the football managing concept - connected to the real life, but also because we can't live without each other (I'm now officially crying :)). During the past years we all have been on one or several GWs together. We've created bonds... Sh.. I'll stop here, I'm getting too old.

So, I'm going to try to come here more often and see what happens.

Take care you ....

I think that we could start using the forum again, it is a bit easier now.

As for bonding,

Hey guys!

Although I'm only checking the forum rarely I believe that if we all move in again this could be fun  :)

With the GWs news feed, the communication is happening there - in the GWs where there is actual communication. It is easier. You are already there, you only have to write a sentence or two and that's it. But on the other hand it is very limited - no images, no reports, not even paragraphs...

Also the FB groups are not helping. You do not create a forum thread, you create a FB group.

Even if I don't like some of the SM options and changes, I've been moving on and adapting. And a lot of us are doing the same despite all the complaints.

In most cases I believe this is happening not only because we love the football managing concept - connected to the real life, but also because we can't live without each other (I'm now officially crying :)). During the past years we all have been on one or several GWs together. We've created bonds... Sh.. I'll stop here, I'm getting too old.

So, I'm going to try to come here more often and see what happens.

Take care you ....

I think that we could start using the forum again, it is a bit easier now.

As for bonding, Ed was getting a bit too close to many of us for our own liking, how he found out our addresses to send all those xmas cards was very concerning, not to mention the content,  that is why we got sm to remove him.

Got yours easily Paul - just went here : www.findmeadeviantmidget.co.uk

Am thinking about a return to just one GW and not committing SM like I did before, I'd only be doing it for Squits and Giggles to be honest. Can you send me the invite for whatever team is available (if at all) in AD3 and I'll give it a go?

Hello, hello, hello!

Thought I'd check in on everyone but there only seems to be very few familiar faces left on this forum! Who still logs on regularly? Not sure what's gone on but the new interface is more off putting then it was before, or at least it was as I quit the fame last year. I hope everyone is alright :)