footballz

INTERNATIONAL Premier League (NEWEST Custom for Forumers)

Don't wish to offend anybody but why don't those with an opinion open their own GW that reflects their opinions and stop confusing things. Like I said don't take offence. Xx

The original concept is getting lost in a mass of ideas and conflicting opinions that no one knows where to begin.Least I'm lost

I agree with this post. Having said that I'm interested just not sure what for :)

I agree with this post. Having said that I'm interested just not sure what for :)

I understand it's been a revolving door on the news feed, but that's what I was using it for. Getting people involved to see what ideas they have about something like this.

I think it's pretty easy.

Choose your club.

Let's say AC Milan.

So you are Italian.

You need at least 20 Italians, for D1, and 23 for D2.

The extra 5 players, you can buy from those other nations, if you so choose, from the language chart list that I came up with.

So I would be able to buy maybe a Swiss guy, and a Greek guy, maybe a Turk, and 2 more Italians to round out that 5.

Can be any rating. Doesn't have to be a former AC Milan player, just as long as we are all in the same language, I can choose them to play for me, in my extra slots.

The reason why there are 2 clubs per nationality is the following ( I think ):

You never know when will other nationalities change in terms of football. For example, if Spain has 3 clubs, and Croatia 2, what if some day in near future, Croatia develops as one of the leading countries in football, and talents keep bursting out, with players equal in strenght to Spain. 2 clubs would pick up the star players for themselves, and Spanish would have to keep battling over their prospects and share the star players across 3 clubs ( 25/30 cap difference is big ). Or if Spanish football degrades, and there are 3 clubs fighting for left overs.

It's best to keep the equal number of clubs per nationality, be it 2, or 3.

Yes i am, btw isn't he taking a lot of time on deciding?

Ah I forget who everybody is on the forum. Who are you again?

I just told Norman today. He wanted to check over all the rules and everything again before he decides, or something like that.

Ah I forget who everybody is on the forum. Who are you again?

I just told Norman today. He wanted to check over all the rules and everything again before he decides, or something like tmY IN-My in-game

My in-game name is Tatenda Bailey

The reason why there are 2 clubs per nationality is the following ( I think ):

You never know when will other nationalities change in terms of football. For example, if Spain has 3 clubs, and Croatia 2, what if some day in near future, Croatia develops as one of the leading countries in football, and talents keep bursting out, with players equal in strenght to Spain. 2 clubs would pick up the star players for themselves, and Spanish would have to keep battling over their prospects and share the star players across 3 clubs ( 25/30 cap difference is big ). Or if Spanish football degrades, and there are 3 clubs fighting for left overs.

It's best to keep the equal number of clubs per nationality, be it 2, or 3.

Maybe even 2 clubs for Croatia and other smaller countries could be too much. You can't rank Spain same as Croatia because the difference in number of players, especially quality ones is too big. Countries like Spain, Germany, Italy, England, France maybe Portugal should have one club more than others Imo. Otherwise, the difference in quality of teams will be huge.

Your vision makes sense, but it's simply impossible for country with 4,5 millions people to become so powerfull in football, law of large numbers doesn't allow it.

PS @Jason, hope Slovenia counts in Central European/Russian Countries, we need GK. :)