footballz

INTERNATIONAL Premier League (NEWEST Custom for Forumers)

Maybe even 2 clubs for Croatia and other smaller countries could be too much. You can't rank Spain same as Croatia because the difference in number of players, especially quality ones is too big. Countries like Spain, Germany, Italy, England, France maybe Portugal should have one club more than others Imo. Otherwise, the difference in quality of teams will be huge.

Your vision makes sense, but it's simply impossible for country with 4,5 millions people to become so powerfull in football, law of large numbers doesn't allow it.

PS @Jason, hope Slovenia counts in Central European/Russian Countries, we need GK. :)

Of course, need to add Slovenia in there.

I think keeping it at 2, is just more sound anyways, in filling up the leagues, first. I don't want to play against 4 other Spanish teams. 2 Seems just easier as well.

Also, with adding in these extra nationalities to choose from, you can get a youngster maybe, and in a year or 2, he be a main player on your team, if he makes it big at a big club. Italy, Switzerland...a few others, can produce some nice talent for that group, same as some of the smaller groups as well.

I find it's set up to be as fair as possible, even for the younger nations. At least gives them a shot to do something.

This is still about being a good manager as well.

I also think this adds a different dynamic to the transfer market as well. Have to search for certain things, instead of just gathering up whatever you kind of need. A different type of shopping for players. Gotta keep your eye out for who's selling certain players you need. I think this will be a fun part of this league.

I still want to have that aspect, of the bigger nations, still having that advantage, at least a little bit, but to also help out the smaller nations a bit as well.

We all know, nobody will choose those nations, but at least they are an option for the game as we choose here.

Yeah, Spain is in that term much stronger than Croatia; but that will soon turn the other way around haha! Jk ( or not ). ;)

Anyways, I also wanted to add that the point is; there are still nationalities much more stronger than the other ones, and I know that the Language setting settles it, but the initial idea you had, Jason, about only being allowed to buy players up to certain rating, and then after season one ends, increasing it by 5 or so, that actually seemed cool. Although I understand that the drawback of it is, that all of the squads would be pretty much the same strenght, so the gameplay experience would be somewhat poor. Still, a good concept it was, nonetheless.

I didn't like your last post. I'm considering making it, but I'm also considering, that I don't want you in it.

Haha, was waiting for Jason to lose his cool.

@Dhruv Good setups take time to create, so if you're so impatient and make such comments then it's natural Jason may not want you here. Wait for a bit. You seem to be very jumpy, even in Brookfield. Just my observation.

Haha, was waiting for Jason to lose his cool.

@Dhruv Good setups take time to create, so if you're so impatient and make such comments then it's natural Jason may not want you here. Wait for a bit. You seem to be very jumpy, even in Brookfield. Just my observation.

You're right, and that's the last thing I want when creating a new GW, is a flaky manager.

I don't know you Dhruv. I just met you on SM, an online game, and it's like you want to run my show.

Not appealing.

Ha ha, guys seriously...!!! You behaving like I have commited big crime...! This is game and if these kind of humors/jokes not accepted then what's the point in playing?

Being offended is new fashion nowadays.

Alright fine. I feel bad anyways. It is kinda stupid, and was kinda joking as well, in a rude way.

Just don't be pushy man. Don't know where your from, but where I'm from, that's rude.

Like you popped in on Brookfield News Feed, basically telling me to give you PSV.

Just chill out man. I run a good show. Just sit back, relax, and manage your team, according to the rules.

Comment and post about stuff on your team and stuff, or about soccer tactics, etc, etc.

Add some pictures to posts on the Forum. That always makes it more attractive for other Forumers to see.

Been doing this since Dec 2007.

I've been around. I don't have time for the nonsense, if you know what I mean.

Banter is fun and all. I get into it with my good friend Jess, all the time on this game. It's just part of it. I get that.

Give me some time to set this mother effer up, so it'll be a badass league.

Like Rahul said, takes time with these things.

Plus, I need Managers. And I do like your style of humor, but you have made a few kinda weird pushy comments. Just no more of that.

Take a look at the list, your back in as Madrid.

I apologize Dhruv if I seemed rude to you as well.

Hopefully we can move on.

Cheers.