Sign in to follow this  
BrutBrutBrut

What happens at the end of a season? How much prize money will I get?

After searching the forum, there seems to be very little help or advice about what happens when a season ends, how much money a manager can expect to receive and when they will receive it.

The concept of this post is simple. An easy to follow, step by step break down of what happens after your final game of the season. I will use myself as a source, as my team in an English public game world (with all teams managed by humans) will play its final game of the season on Wednesday 13th July. The team is currently 6th place in Division 1.

I will blog every significant 'event' from my final game onwards until the start of the new season. I will include prize money (the amounts) and the days that I received it (for example, day 5).

I hope this will help other managers plan (and know what to expect) after their final game. This post is completely informative, so whilst I welcome other comments, please do not use this as a place to vent your dissatisfaction about what SM currently does or doesn't do.

I am mainly interested in other posts about what prize monies are awarded for different finishing positions at all levels (divisions 1 through to 4). If you have any insight on this, or know of other posts that cover this post-December 2015, please share it below.

Day 1 (partII) -

Update! 10 minutes later, I received two notifications. Once telling that I was 6th place, the other telling me that I received £17,516,998 in prize money!

I am not sure if this is the normal amount for 6th. I would be interested to know what other people got for different positions in different divisions.

Day 1 (partII) -

Update! 10 minutes later, I received two notifications. Once telling that I was 6th place, the other telling me that I received £17,516,998 in prize money!

I am not sure if this is the normal amount for 6th. I would be interested to know what other people got for different positions in different divisions.

I got £50M for winning Division 2.