Mr - Hammer

New European Championship (Come join Hammer and be the best of the best)

I am making a new EC and will be on the hunt for top managers to join put your name down here and what team you are wanting. All managers are welcome the setup will be open once the 24 managers have been listed, there will be no cheating all deals will be watched as want what is best for this setup, if a team does become free no manager in the setup can deal with this team till it has a new manager under taking the squad, there will be news reports for all three leagues to start with I will be doing week in week out reports on the div 1 compatition for the tittle, but also will be working hard to make sure we keep fresh idear's into the league, if anyone has any questions feel free to message me any time I will also be asking all managers who do sign up for this setup try to find as many forum managers as you can to join. But most of all this is for fun people and when the fun stops then your team is in for a hard fall. Good luck to all

Clubs and managers:

Div 1 -

Chelsea - Sunnyskeg

Manchester City - Cvilhete

Manchester United - Attilio 91

Juventus - Sal.Vo.Aff.Fo93

Barcelona - Mr Hammer

Real Madrid - Michael Anderson

Paris Saint-Germain - Georgie 34

Bayern - Marek

Div 2 -

Arsenal - Dhruv5588

Tottenham Hotspur - Gweim

Internazionale - Justin x

AC Milan

Atlético Madrid - Ashtini

Valencia CF - Magic Fonta

Zenit

Dortmund - Stevie GI

Div 3 -

Everton - prichardson19

Liverpool - Yamil Mc

SS Lazio - Angelo1

AS Roma - Hazr

Sevilla - Vindj

SL Benfica - Branislav Toskovic

Leverkusen - Alessandro1973

SSC Napoli - Huwzee

Number of managers 22/24

Waiting list

I'd like to start a new super competitive setup, so if you think that this could be a super setup (at the level of the best ECs like 7777, 7046 etc) I'm interested to join it. But we need 24 top managers (serious and active managers, it's not easy but it's not even impossible to find them) to let this be a great setup. If we can find 24 top managers, this could last also for years, if not, it will dead after 1 years maybe.
However, for now I'm interested and I'd like to get Bayern Munchen.
But, how can you assure that everyone will have the team they want? If this is a public GW, when it opens, everyone can take every club...

Well Marek that is a valid question, and one that I can answer for you with a simple but affective answer, when you first make a setup where it be custom or normal you have to have 5 managers and can pick what day the setup opens, as for this I can invite each manager to there squads well before the setup is up and going, I am right now hunting for the best for this setup, and plan on this being the next big league so will wait till all 24 teams are taken. Thanks for the question and your name has been put down.

Well Marek that is a valid question, and one that I can answer for you with a simple but affective answer, when you first make a setup where it be custom or normal you have to have 5 managers and can pick what day the setup opens, as for this I can invite each manager to there squads well before the setup is up and going, I am right now hunting for the best for this setup, and plan on this being the next big league so will wait till all 24 teams are taken. Thanks for the question and your name has been put down.

Good. Please, let this be the next BIG setup, is what we need. I'm going to contact some italian manager, so we are sure to have serious people inside this setup.

Roy Keane (Man UTD in EC 30000 and manager of other top GWs) would be interested to get Real Madrid. He doesn't have a forum account, I said it to create it.

Again I am in the know of this manager but I would like to say that I am looking for the best of the forum mate