Mr - Hammer

New European Championship (Come join Hammer and be the best of the best)

seven teams left then the league will be open need to know the dortmund manager did just get my inv, and that the psg and liverpool managers are the two that applyed as for the four teams still free need to know whats happening with them or will go on the hunt for new managers

right so the Inter - Zenit - Everton - Napoli manager need to still app, as for the Dortmund, AC Milan, PSG, Tottenham and Liverpool managers need to put up here when its you so i dont let the wrong managers in

did you contact all of them?

Why are people bidding on players at external when we clearly have an issue with the Everton situation?

Bayern

Valencia 

PSG 

Leverkusen .

Juventus

Inter 

?

EDIT, I named players but have deleted in case Ive made a mistake.

From my days as forum supervisor I distinctly remember a forum and in game serial cheater who created accounts under the surname Richardson.

I feel very uncomfortable with the below:

Everrton - prichardson19

From my days as forum supervisor I distinctly remember a forum and in game serial cheater who created accounts under the surname Richardson.

I feel very uncomfortable with the below:

Everrton - prichardson19

This means that Everton is a cheater? Ok, we can throw this GW in the trash.

P.s. I make external bids because I saw all 24 clubs managed and PSG was already making bids so I didn't want to risk to lose players (Dortmund wasn't, my mistake, but now it is)

Dear managers,First season custom game world;Check it out ;game id 335708 .rich economy 300 Millions starting balance ,many clubs,only 14 games per season .join if u can win.Other game id 335904 with 28 games same rules.Good luck!