Majstor44

How to save GW from cheaters?

So in this moderately populated Game World (45 players), one manager goes from club to club (clubs that just lost manager and are awaiting replacement, having many 90+ players), and sells the best players to his friend on the GW. Some managers like me reported transfers and we managed to block them few times, but after a while deals go trough even after the reports. I tried to report with te option multiple accounts, but SMFA says that there are no evidence to do some action about it (i play on another language so this may not be what you see on english). Game is becoiming pointless and i am thinking about leaving the GW and game alltogether. Is there anything we can do to stop them, or this game is utter crap and allows this kind of thing?

Sad to say but sm stopped caring about customers a long time ago, especially when it comes to the multi player game. Not sure anyone actually looks at any reported deals, just an automated computer program that picks up on the obvious deals.

All you can do to avoid cheats is to own a gameworld where you control who joins or join one of the well known set ups that are full.

So in this moderately populated Game World (45 players), one manager goes from club to club (clubs that just lost manager and are awaiting replacement, having many 90+ players), and sells the best players to his friend on the GW. Some managers like me reported transfers and we managed to block them few times, but after a while deals go trough even after the reports. I tried to report with te option multiple accounts, but SMFA says that there are no evidence to do some action about it (i play on another language so this may not be what you see on english). Game is becoiming pointless and i am thinking about leaving the GW and game alltogether. Is there anything we can do to stop them, or this game is utter crap and allows this kind of thing?

There's nothing to do. Go play better games like Pokemon Go.

I'm in a similar GW where there were 6 new managers joining on the same day & supporting another club (The Main one).

Rough Description: They buy players for large sums from main club & then he takes these funds (Between 100 & 200 million) to buy top players 95's 94's 93's from the supporting 6 clubs for minimum value. They are bought & accepted always in very few minutes of each other & they all (all 7) joined within half a day of each other!

Reported all. SM action was - they cancelled half of the first days deals & closed down 1 manager out of 6. Next day cancelled 2 supporting club deals but let the other 4 complete. Then these supporting managers take over another 2 clubs & repeat bids & accept main club accepts them. As so far these are accepted by SM. This is where we stand now:- Main Club who is getting all the support & it's obvious is still allowed to keep the club & is 2nd a few points behind in the top division.

The Plan is obvious, as are the profiting & supporting clubs. It's simple SM should cancel ALL the managers as they have done with one manager & reverse ALL the deals. By just cancelling 1 supporting manager, he just comes back with another name. The SMFA problem is THEY MAY COME BACK IN FORCE AGAIN & AGAIN. 

So, 1) Cancel ALL cheat managers 2) Reverse ALL deals 3) Close GW to new managers for a fixed time ... ie half a season, if they come back Repeat & close GW for twice as long & keep repeating til they don't come back.

As this GW is only about 3rd day in I suppose SM should be given time but I do have doubts that SM will do a thorough job...

I'm in a similar GW where there were 6 new managers joining on the same day & supporting another club (The Main one).

Rough Description: They buy players for large sums from main club & then he takes these funds (Between 100 & 200 million) to buy top players 95's 94's 93's from the supporting 6 clubs for minimum value. They are bought & accepted always in very few minutes of each other & they all (all 7) joined within half a day of each other!

Reported all. SM action was - they cancelled half of the first days deals & closed down 1 manager out of 6. Next day cancelled 2 supporting club deals but let the other 4 complete. Then these supporting managers take over another 2 clubs & repeat bids & accept main club accepts them. As so far these are accepted by SM. This is where we stand now:- Main Club who is getting all the support & it's obvious is still allowed to keep the club & is 2nd a few points behind in the top division.

The Plan is obvious, as are the profiting & supporting clubs. It's simple SM should cancel ALL the managers as they have done with one manager & reverse ALL the deals. By just cancelling 1 supporting manager, he just comes back with another name. The SMFA problem is THEY MAY COME BACK IN FORCE AGAIN & AGAIN. 

So, 1) Cancel ALL cheat managers 2) Reverse ALL deals 3) Close GW to new managers for a fixed time ... ie half a season, if they come back Repeat & close GW for twice as long & keep repeating til they don't come back.

As this GW is only about 3rd day in I suppose SM should be given time but I do have doubts that SM will do a thorough job...

I agree with you but there should be like a voting system for kicking the player from the GW, like if 70,80% of people vote yes they should be kicked. They need to give power to the managers playing and not make us depend on their poor support service.

I agree with you but there should be like a voting system for kicking the player from the GW, like if 70,80% of people vote yes they should be kicked. They need to give power to the managers playing and not make us depend on their poor support service.

Your idea in practice wouldn't work as in my GW they have 7 votes (7 club) & could get more by taking over more unmanaged clubs.

On my side of the GW I don't know if anyone else would vote them out other than me. I'm not told anything by SM. I just see the GW news feeds & see what's happening to transfers & where I shortlist a player whose bid on.

Update 3 days or so in, more Cheat bids have been accepted (about 5 today - immediately accepted by supporting clubs). 1 supporting manager has been removed & a new manager immediately appears & makes a bid to buy another of main club for maximum amount! It's incessant, obvious & blatent but SM DO NOT TAKE DECISIVE ACTION as yet. I have no faith they can oppose the cheaters & think the GW will be lost to them. I'll hang on a little to see if SM can do anything (They already would need to reverse about 10 massive transfers, Hazard etc.) I don't think SM will becos they were reported on acceptance & now have been allowed to complete by SM!

I have to agree with another poster SM are dying & incapable of protecting the game itself. The only protection we have when attacked by cheaters is leave the GW & try to find a "clean" one or leave SM altogether. A lot have already & one said to me "That u can't play in a game that allows cheats to thrive, get out quick!"

Your idea in practice wouldn't work as in my GW they have 7 votes (7 club) & could get more by taking over more unmanaged clubs.

On my side of the GW I don't know if anyone else would vote them out other than me. I'm not told anything by SM. I just see the GW news feeds & see what's happening to transfers & where I shortlist a player whose bid on.

Update 3 days or so in, more Cheat bids have been accepted (about 5 today - immediately accepted by supporting clubs). 1 supporting manager has been removed & a new manager immediately appears & makes a bid to buy another of main club for maximum amount! It's incessant, obvious & blatent but SM DO NOT TAKE DECISIVE ACTION as yet. I have no faith they can oppose the cheaters & think the GW will be lost to them. I'll hang on a little to see if SM can do anything (They already would need to reverse about 10 massive transfers, Hazard etc.) I don't think SM will becos they were reported on acceptance & now have been allowed to complete by SM!

I have to agree with another poster SM are dying & incapable of protecting the game itself. The only protection we have when attacked by cheaters is leave the GW & try to find a "clean" one or leave SM altogether. A lot have already & one said to me "That u can't play in a game that allows cheats to thrive, get out quick!"

Try making a bug ticket, its the only way SM talk to us, explain your problem, maybe they will react.

Try making a bug ticket, its the only way SM talk to us, explain your problem, maybe they will react.

I've been in SM for over 7years, mainly played in good leagues without cheats until this first season in a new World Champ. In the past I've found SM Bug tickets are for Bugs & you get short shrift if u use them for anything else, they'd just close them for NOT being a bug. Can you say you have gone through this route successfully yourself??

The reporting of multiple accounts & 2ndly reporting illegal transfers are the official way to do this & I've given sufficient evidence but SM's response so far is patchy to say the least. They may be "giving rope" but many transfers have already completed & have highly strengthened the Main Clubs Team/ Cash Balance & even in some ways done some strengthening of the "Supporters" tho they have lost a lot of cash to the main club.

This evening 2 more supporting club managers have been removed but this is temporary as new names will re-appear probably tomorrow & many transfers have completed even from these clubs & not reversed as yet. Basically the Cheats are winning in days which would usually take seasons to achieve. The main club is much stronger & untouched. Only hope is SM are just taking their time & will in the end deal with all-of-it. Some hope but slight... Only answer is as I first posted, Cancel Mangers. Reverse ALL DEALS & close GW to new managers for longer times each time cheaters invade. That would send message all your cheats count for zero!

I've been in SM for over 7years, mainly played in good leagues without cheats until this first season in a new World Champ. In the past I've found SM Bug tickets are for Bugs & you get short shrift if u use them for anything else, they'd just close them for NOT being a bug. Can you say you have gone through this route successfully yourself??

The reporting of multiple accounts & 2ndly reporting illegal transfers are the official way to do this & I've given sufficient evidence but SM's response so far is patchy to say the least. They may be "giving rope" but many transfers have already completed & have highly strengthened the Main Clubs Team/ Cash Balance & even in some ways done some strengthening of the "Supporters" tho they have lost a lot of cash to the main club.

This evening 2 more supporting club managers have been removed but this is temporary as new names will re-appear probably tomorrow & many transfers have completed even from these clubs & not reversed as yet. Basically the Cheats are winning in days which would usually take seasons to achieve. The main club is much stronger & untouched. Only hope is SM are just taking their time & will in the end deal with all-of-it. Some hope but slight... Only answer is as I first posted, Cancel Mangers. Reverse ALL DEALS & close GW to new managers for longer times each time cheaters invade. That would send message all your cheats count for zero!

I sended them a ticket and they said that there is no evidence for banning the offender but that they will start monitoring him and that i send them info if anything suspicious happens again. So maybe thats the way, try it.