Sign in to follow this  
Mr - Hammer

European Championship 6216 News/Reports

Branislav Tošković takes control of SL Benfica. This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation. SL Benfica were founded in 1904 and play their home games at Estadio da Luz in Lisbon. The club is also known as As Águias.

SL Benfica completed our first two transfers with Geronimo Rulli, 24-years old goalkeeper coming from Real Sociedad for amount of 8 mil and a young right back, Dion Cools who came in Lisbon from Belgian Club Brugge.

There will not be another new players until we sell some of our players who are transfer listed.

We are also delighted to announce that Anderson Luisao remains our captain.

Bayern got almost all his targets: Diawara, Dahoud, Sule, Bruno Peres, Milik and Sanè for the first team. Plus hot prospects like Edwards, Eggestein, Mangala, Aouar and Lemos. And maybe it's not over yet. Very satisfied.

P.s. Looking for offers for Muller, Vidal and Bernat.

Hi, all....!! I have played soccermanager from quite a while. But never got opportunity to participate in competitive setup with my favorite team.

This setup's 1st season starting from tomorrow. And I have got opportunity to start from 1st day with my fav team ARSENAL...!! So, I have decided to post regular updated here about my team.

Cheers...!!

Lets make this setup one of the best..!!

ALL THE BEST TO ALL...  

Breaking News:

• ARSENAL sacked Arsene Wenger after waiting many years for Trophy and when fans' patience limit reached.
  • Dhruv Patel will be a new ARSENAL manager and has a big shoe to fill.
  • This season Chairman expect to gain promotion from Dhruv Patel.

What were the suspicious deals?

Wayne ROONEY has moved to Barcelona (Mattuie Beckett) from Manchester United(Attilio Bonnici) on a deal believed to be around £20,000,000 plus Samuel UMTITIand Aleix VIDAL.

Eric DIER has moved to Barcelona (Mattuie Beckett) from Tottenham Hotspur (Greg W.) in an exchange deal for Javier MASCHERANO and André GOMES.

To name but two I can be bothered to see.

I knew Hammer was unreliable but I didn't think he was a blatant cheat.

Hi guys and girls,

I m crazy manager and i offer u chance to manage First season in custom game world;Check it out ;game id 335708 .rich economy 300 Millions starting balance ,many clubs,only 14 games per season ,All stars in clubs.join if u can win.Also. game id 335904 with 28 games same rules.Good luck