Pip

European Championship 6253 Discussion Thread

changed for you.

Guys.. is it possible to shift this thread to European champiomship? Because this is no more new gameworld and this is gonna be the major gameworld. So we can't keep this in "new gameworld" forever.

I agree. I was writing the same thing and I saw your post. This thread should be in European Championships, so people can see it and join the waiting list if interested.

Noisy, can you do something? 

So I've been thinking of doing like a post such as this:

Most likely to quit first:

Best external transfer:

Team that did best in the market:

Best internal deal:

and so forth so if you have any ideas send them my way :)

So I've been thinking of doing like a post such as this:

Most likely to quit first:

Best external transfer:

Team that did best in the market:

Best internal deal:

and so forth so if you have any ideas send them my way :)

XI of the week/month

Team of the month for every division

MAIN-lazazette.jpg

Welcome Lacazzate...!

Lacazzate joins Arsenal.

In other transfer news... Santi Cazorla, David Ospina, Mertsacker, Joel Campbell, Gnabry, Maitland niles, raine adelaid left the club.

Young defenders Fabian Schar, Dragovic and Martinez joins the club.

10549752_794251530625448_1491078016_n.jp

Despite strong interest from a number of clubs Antoine Griezmann will be staying at his beloved Atletico Madrid.

His coach, Senor Holtom had this to say to the press on the matter:

"we had some very good offers from a lot of clubs, with Manchester City being particularly eye catching, but I spoke to Antoine and his home is here. He wants to stay and we want him to stay. With the likes of Oblak, Gimenez, Koke, Saul, Carrasco & Griezmann we have an amazing future, add to that the experience of Juanfran, Godin, Filipe, Gabi & Gamiero combined with new signings Sobhi & El Ghazi and we are very happy."

Asked if there would be anymore signings, Holtom had this to say:

"we have two offers in for players and we will see how they go, I am very happy with the squad but never say never."

Diego-Simeone-320x320.jpg

transfer-centre-300x240.png

Top 5 Biggest Transfers (so far)

1. David De Gea

Manchester United to Manchester City

Joe Hart, Nicolas Otamendi & £5.3m

s1Q-qN8NM-7OGgz2Hu54ZSWSbdGYuS4gnJRw62lt

2. Paulo Dybala

Juventus to Manchester City

David Silva & Raheem Sterling

CT1WaSfXAAAIP4L.jpg

3. Aymeric Lapore

Athletic Bilbao to Manchester United

Memphis Depay, Bastian Schweinsteiger & £10.2m

11910074_306275096162860_51311570_n.jpg

4. Julian Draxler

Wolfsburg to Chelsea

Rodriguez Pedro & Loic Remy

julian-draxler-320x320.jpg

5. Ricardo Rodriguez

Wolfsburg to Manchester City

Eliaquim Mangala, Reges Fernando & £11.3m

12960108_1528112987497179_544062683_n.jp

Top 3 Most Eye-Catching Transfers (so far)

Gabigol - Internazionale

27928808446_ba23a06b48_b.jpg

Lacazette - Arsenal

Alexandre-Lacazette-Lyon.png

Brahimi - AS Roma

12331522_804837869639301_1585210928_n.jp

After a slow start at AS Roma Head Coach Noisy has finally sprung into action in the transfer market in the last 24 hours.

First of all a new Goalkeeper was required as Szczesny is only on a season long loan from Arsenal and we made it our priority to not be caught short in that department.

#WelcomeRui

Rui Patricio the Euro 2016 winning Goalkeeper has agreed to join from Sporting Lisbon we paid a hefty price in Brazilian GK Allison and Winger Iturbe but it will help the club immediately.

Late last night the news broke we had triggered Brahimi's release clause at Porto and the exciting Algerian winger will be joining up with the Rome giants.

Another hefty price paid though which included the talented Stephan El Shaarawy.

#WelcomeBrahimi

Finally our last signing of the window so far sees talented youngster Riechedly Bazoer join from Ajax, We agreed to pay Paredes and cash on top.

The talented dutchman has already featured for his country and become a regular in Ajaxs Midfield.

#WelcomeBazoer

We have one more deal potentially in the pipeline currently but we are happy with the current crop of players at Roma and our next task will be tying down new contracts.

We don't have the funds or the players to match the powerhouses but we will try our best to challenge.

1410886406_fc-bayern-munich-256.png

A very good transfermarket for Bayern Munchen. At least these are the words of his manager, Marek: "I'm very satisfied. I've bought great players like Bruno Peres, Joao Mario and Ryhad Mahrez, all young but already top players. Moreover, I've bought lots of huge talents that can help the team to have a bright future: Mauricio Lemos, Reece Oxford, Orel Mangala, Dani Ceballos, Kylian Mbappè, Houssem Aouar, Demarai Gray, Mikel Oyarzabal, Sam Lammers and Domingos Quina. You don't know these players? Don't worry, you'll know them very soon."

What about the first team?
"
I've a fantastic first team, full of awesome players. There is a mix of young and expert players, what else?"

There are rumors about Thomas Muller. Is he for sale or every rumor is simply a joke?
"
No, it's not a joke. Thomas is not for sale, but for a very good offer he could leave. He is a key player for us, but if I have to sacrifice a top player to help the team, he'll be the one."

Are there players without price?
"
Maybe Neuer. I would swap him only for De Gea and maybe Oblak and Courtois, but I don't think that these three players are for sale so yes, in this moment nobody can buy Neuer. All other player have a price, but obviously players like Hummels, Alaba, Costa, Lewandowski are fantastic so I would sell them only for a crazy offer."

What about Joshua Kimmich and Renato Sanches, young players but already very good and important for the team?
"
Honestly, for a good offer Kimmich could leave. It's not the same for Renato Sanches, at the moment it's almost impossible convincing me to sell him."

Is your market over?
"
Maybe. If I get a very good offer, it will be open again."

Last question. What's your target for this season?
"
I would like to win at least a trophy, but I know that there are lots of great clubs so it will be very hard. But I like hard challenges."

P.s. sorry if my english is not perfect, I'm italian  :P

1410886406_fc-bayern-munich-256.png

A very good transfermarket for Bayern Munchen. At least these are the words of his manager, Marek: "I'm very satisfied. I've bought great players like Bruno Peres, Joao Mario and Ryhad Mahrez, all young but already top players. Moreover, I've bought lots of huge talents that can help the team to have a bright future: Mauricio Lemos, Reece Oxford, Orel Mangala, Dani Ceballos, Kylian Mbappè, Houssem Aouar, Demarai Gray, Mikel Oyarzabal, Sam Lammers and Domingos Quina. You don't know these players? Don't worry, you'll know them very soon."

What about the first team?

"I've a fantastic first team, full of awesome players. There is a mix of young and expert players, what else?"

There are rumors about Thomas Muller. Is he for sale or every rumor is simply a joke?

"No, it's not a joke. Thomas is not for sale, but for a very good offer he could leave. He is a key player for us, but if I have to sacrifice a top player to help the team, he'll be the one."

Are there players without price?

"Maybe Neuer. I would swap him only for De Gea and maybe Oblak and Courtois, but I don't think that these three players are for sale so yes, in this moment nobody can buy Neuer. All other player have a price, but obviously players like Hummels, Alaba, Costa, Lewandowski are fantastic so I would sell them only for a crazy offer."

What about Joshua Kimmich and Renato Sanches, young players but already very good and important for the team?

"Honestly, for a good offer Kimmich could leave. It's not the same for Renato Sanches, at the moment it's almost impossible convincing me to sell him."

Is your market over?

"Maybe. If I get a very good offer, it will be open again."

Last question. What's your target for this season?

"I would like to win at least a trophy, but I know that there are lots of great clubs so it will be very hard. But I like hard challenges."

P.s. sorry if my english is not perfect, I'm italian  :P 

Fantastic work Marek

v2JzQn0.png

New dawn, new day and new era

If one word was to describe the last few days at Manchester City it would certainly be turbulent. The arrival of IIR has marked swift change in the club's transfer policy and the Manchester City fans can hardly contain their excitement. Paulo Dybala was the first new face through the door and it was met with awe and envy throughout the footballing world. Dybala represents the single biggest talent of his age group and has often been tipped as a future Ballon d'Or winner so it has been regarded as a major coup for Manchester City. Ricardo Rodriguez and David De Gea also packed up their bags and traveled to the blue side of Manchester completing the trio of signings that has firmly established Manchester City as a real giant in European football. Manchester City also swooped in for much sought-after RB Fabinho after an incredible campaign with AS Monaco. Despite reports to the contrary, Manchester City are still very much in the hunt for Antoine Griezmann as they look to rebuild their side in the hopes of making a huge statement across Europe. Alongside the very exciting new signings, Manchester City also possess the likes of Kevin De Bruyne, Leroy Sane, Gabriel JesusJohn Stones, Ilkay Gundogan and, of course, Sergio 'Kun' Aguero making them one of the most formidable sides in Europe. 

Inter News!

De-Boer-13-630x415.jpg?v=20160809172711

New duo at Inter! Ranieri and De Boer are working hard to build a competitive team for the new season. Not many changes in first XI, only Brozovic can go.

The transfer market for us is finished! A lot of good players joined the club.

Here's a recap:

In: Theo Bongonda, Kenny Tete, Gabriel Barbosa, Max Meyer, Stefan Bell, Valerio Verre, Sergi Darder,  Jesus Corona, Marcos Alonso, Davy Klaasen and Matheus Doria!

max-meyer.jpg

We have sold players like Medel, Nagatomo, Eder. Not big losses, we are satisfied of our job and ready for the new season! It won't be an easy season, but we'll try to do our best!

Alright guys, would love if each of you participated in this. 

Here they are:

• Best internal preseason transfer -
  • Best external preseason transfer -
  • Most likely to win Division 1 -
  • Most likely to win Division 2 - 
  • Most likely to win Division 3 -
  • Most likely to win player of the season - 
  • Best youth player to look out for this season - 
  • Team who has done the best transfer wise - 
  • Team with the best youths (U-21) - 
  • Manager likely to quit/leave first -
  • Strongest team -
  • Weakest team - 
  • Best interactive manager so far -

Please send them to me via PM, votes will be tallied, anonymously.

If you would like to add something, let me know. :)

9 minutes ago, Pip said:

Alright guys, would love if each of you participated in this. 

Here they are:

• Best internal preseason transfer -
  • Best external preseason transfer -
  • Most likely to win Division 1 -
  • Most likely to win Division 2 - 
  • Most likely to win Division 3 -
  • Most likely to win player of the season - 
  • Best youth player to look out for this season - 
  • Team who has done the best transfer wise - 
  • Team with the best youths (U-21) - 
  • Manager likely to quit/leave first -
  • Strongest team -
  • Weakest team - 
  • Best interactive manager so far -

Please send them to me via PM, votes will be tallied, anonymously.

If you would like to add something, let me know. :)

Best transfer means biggest right?