Pip

European Championship 6253 Discussion Thread

Breel Embolo joins Atletico & I could not be more delighted. Shame to let fan hero Torres go but in Embolo I feel I've secured our long term striker in what looks to be a very exciting young team to develop over the coming seasons.

Real Madrid Transfer News:

Rodrigo Caio(87), Domenico Berardi(89), Cedric Bakambu (89), Jonny Castro (88), Niklas Sule(87), Corentin Tolisso(88), Inaki Williams (88), Alban Lofont (80)

All join us to create a strong 2nd team that will compete in the Cup & Shield this season.

-------------------- Starting XI--------------------

Navas(91)

Carvajal(91) - Ramos(95) - Pepe(92) - Marcelo(93)

Kroos(94)

Bale(94) - Modric(95) - Rodriguez(93) - Ronaldo(99)

Benzema(94)

-------------------- 2nd Team--------------------

Casilla(89)

Danilo(90) - Varane(91) - Sule(87) - Castro(88)

Casemiro(90)

Berardi(89) - Kovacic(89) - Isco(92) - Bakambu(89)

Morata(90)

Subs: Vazquez(88), Williams(88), Tolisso(88), Asencio(87), Caio(87)

2 hours ago, ashtini said:

Means whatever deal you think was the best transfer.

Man this new layout sucks.

First time on the forum in a very very long time, managed to fine the thread so doing ok! Ac Milian have struggled in the transfer market but now have a half decent first eleven, will play around with my 2nd eleven over the course of the season, alot of clubs must have had alot of cash as some of the fee's paid have been mad! Good luck to all in the upcoming season, dont know some of you guys, but hello, and hello to you lot i do know!

ARSENAL NEWS

* Arsenal failed to land BREEL EMBOLO, and Atletico Madrid successfully secured his service.

* Lazio was in search of new Striker and manager was aware about the unsettled situation of Danny Welbeck and made the approach by offering Felipe Anderson in return.

Arsenal manager was happy to let Welbeck go for Felipe Anderson. We wish Welbeck a good future and hope Lazio got a service which they were hoping from Welbeck.

#welcomeFELIPEANDRSON

Felipe-Anderson-Lazio-Chelsea-CFC-Manchester-City-MCFC-Manchester-United-MUFC-Liverpool-LFC-Brendan-Rodgers-564790.jpg

LIVERPOOL TRANSFER NEWS

CRYK_XFU8AAEKBC.jpg

Liverpool complete signing of number one target Dimitri Payet from West Ham. The French midfielder has put pen to paper on a long-term contract after passing a medical and agreeing personal terms at Melwood.

"I Knew that Liverpool were interested in me. I had some opportunities, but for me it is the right club. I'm very happy to be part of Liverpool Football Club"

Also, We are delighted to welcome the following players to the club:

Steven Gerrard 

Bernardo Silva

Virgil Van Dijk

Mahmoud Dahoud

Manuel Lanzini

Jonas Hector 

Ruben Neves (Loaned to Barcelona)

and for youth squad:

Ben Chilwell

Davor Lovren

Vinko Soldo

Steven Bergwijn 

The manager on the transfer window: "I´m very delighted with players we have signed so far. We will look to sell some players like Mignolet and Alberto Moreno and use the founds to sign some more players. We still have three major targets after failed to land Thiago Maia, Emanuel Mammana and Ante Coric."

Best Internal Preseason Transfer

PANews_P-803d35a1-f401-4e23-9872-817122c

De Gea joins Manchester City!

Many have stated Manchester City getting David De Gea as the best internal preseason transfer with 4 votes. The deal saw Joe Hart, Nicolas Otamendi, Khelechi Iheanacho, and cash go to their Manchester rivals. Definitely great dealing from IIR there, congrats.

Best External Preseason Transfer

hi-res-5b1d1c50f8881f930c56b5cfe5e33be9_

Lacazette is finally in London!

It finally has happened! Alexandre Lacazette is a gunner. The deal saw Santi Cazorla, David Ospina, and 15 million go out to external. With 5 votes, many stated it being the best external preseason transfer. How many goals will he bang in this season for Arsenal? Road to Division 1 maybe?

Most likely to win Player of the Season

CZeamE7WYAA-E25.jpg

Looks like Barcelona's #9 has big shoes to fill being selected most likely to win Player of the Season. With 3 votes, alongside with him teammate Leonel Messi receiving 2 votes, both can dominate Division 1. Question is, can they lead Barcelona to a title?

Best Youth Player to look out for this season

Renato-Sanches-Bayern-Munich-badge.jpg

Renato Sanches just joined Bayern Munchen and is really being considered a player to lookout for this season. Only problem is playing time considering the talent Bayern already has in the midfield, with 4 votes many still believe he will have a breakout this season. Let's see how Marek plays him.

Hi, Guys...!!

I would like to start "Manager of the month" post if you guys want me to do.

I will nominate 4 managers from Gameworld at the end of the month (from all 3 divisions); will try to give reason for nomination also.

and by voting (personal message) we will decide "MANAGER OF THE MONTH" and I will post the result on the forum as well as on Soccermanager.

What say??

2 hours ago, dhruv5588 said:

Nice work Pip..!

Good pictures and write up..!!

where is voting result of Div 1,2,3 winners??!!

They'll be out on the day the season begins :)

1 hour ago, dhruv5588 said:

Hi, Guys...!!

I would like to start "Manager of the month" post if you guys want me to do.

I will nominate 4 managers from Gameworld at the end of the month (from all 3 divisions); will try to give reason for nomination also.

and by voting (personal message) we will decide "MANAGER OF THE MONTH" and I will post the result on the forum as well as on Soccermanager.

What say??

Definitely do it, will keep it interesting to see who ends up winning the most months. 

5 minutes ago, ashtini said:

Great work Pip. If you have time try & let us know who else received votes :).

& yes Dhruv, go for it.

Was thinking of doing runner-up. Might do it for my next few posts :)

Team who has done the best transfer wise

Takr82OK_400x400.jpg

With 8 total votes, many believe the signings of De Gea, Bruno, Dybala, Gonalons, Rodriguez, Fabinho and even Dempsey to be not only major but key signings in improving this City squad. IIR has done exceptional well in the market. Playing Real Madrid in the season opener. Definitely not a team to sleep on. 

--------------------------------

Internazionale came in second with a total of just 2 votes. No key signings to improve the first team were really made but an amazing youth system seems to slowly begin to develop with the likes of Meyer, Gabigol, Corona, Doria, and Klaasen. Definitely a team to look out for in the cup should their youths dominate. 

Team with the best youths (U-21)

2F9886BF00000578-3373027-image-a-14_1450

Looks like Manchester City take having the best youth (U-21) system in the league with a 6 votes. Not many key standouts aside from Leroy Sane and Gabriel Jesus, but the managers voted. Diawara signing with them seems like a good addition to the core. They do have a young team, don't get me wrong but lets see how IIR develops these other youths such as Kaputska & Coric.

--------------------------------

atletico-madrid-logo-17695B774F-seeklogo

Atletico Madrid came in runner-up with just 3 votes. Now this is a team with possibly two of the best U-21 players in the league with Gimenez & Saul. Don't forget Torres, Correa, El Ghazi, and Embolo. Jota & Cornet are two youngsters that are worth looking out for as well. 

01_saul.png

Possibly the best U-21 player around at the moment, versatile and highly rated.

Manager likely to quit/leave first

2c75d6d9ac09477ede59c62ca4a5f743.image.1

Well one has already fallen. Danitz was unsuccessful to even start out the season. Could be the possibility of being unable to land any key players from the transfer market, with only Eggestein joining the youth ranks. This team did lose many key players such as Krychowiak, Banega, and Gameiro. Vietto and Kranevitter did join from Atletico Madrid, only on loan however. A manager with the likes of Unai Emery can definitely make this club a great strong one to win Division 3. Only time will tell. (STILL AVAILABLE!)

ARSENAL NEWS

Branislav IVANOVIĆ has completed his move to Arsenal.

branislav-ivanovic-chelsea-arsenal_3353140.jpg

Arsenal strengthen their defense further by securing service of IVANOVIC who is well experienced player and who can play at RB & CB both. 

Surely Bellerin is currently Hot prospects but by signing IVANOVIC; Arsenal manager wants to give time Bellerin time to develope.

Mathieu DEBUCHY and Emiliano MARTÍNEZ goes to Olympique Lyonnais in exchange deal.

BYE BYE DEBUCHY & MARTINEZ... You won't be missed...!

Strongest Team

e8aee54f65c97af25f2260274cd2f977.jpg

With 6 votes, Real Madrid have been nominated as the strongest team in the league. Pip must definitely win Division 1 with the squad and players he has, big shoes to fill. With 16 players rated 90+, Pip should be able to compete in every tournament. The likes of Isco, Varane, Danilo, and Morata look likely to rot on the bench due to such a strong starting XI. Lets see where they do end up, could be in for a big surprise at the end of the season?

-------------------

Bayern Munchen were runner-ups with just 3 votes. A very strong squad Marek has built, however they did lose Ribery and Robben for Mahrez, a deal that caught many by surprise. A team that has 15 players rated 90+, we can see them being Real Madrid's biggest competitor in all competitions. Definitely a big battle between them by the looks of it!

Weakest Team

%D0%97%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%82.gif

Well what can you say about Zenit? They do have a very elite, and experienced manager in Ryan Holmes. However, how well did they do in the transfer market? They haven't even touched it. With 0 players coming in and even losing Hulk to that Chinese club, they managed to pull off a 2-0 win against Borussia Dortmund!!! Told you Ryan Holmes is an experienced manager, question now is when will he begin making deals? Can he be the biggest surprise and guide them to Division 2? Keep an eye out. 

--------------------

Benfica and Everton each got 1 vote. These 3 clubs were selected as the weakest ones. How crazy will it be to see one of them in Division 1 soon, crazy enough right?

Best interactive manager so far

548928e1726f85e0f32fe34d42a8dfac.jpg

IIR has done well in the transfer market, has been nominated in almost every category, and lost by 1 goal to a Real Madrid side. With 4 votes, he has been chosen as the most interactive manager. Contacting managers for deals such as the De Gea and Dybala deal. To constantly dealing with Real Madrid for Carvajal, Pip however ended negotiations. Definitely an active manager and really glad to have him in this setup. Lets see how far he can take Manchester City!

--------------------

Pip, ashtini, Will Trafford, Marek, and dhruv were mentioned as well. 

Three Battle It Out For Christensen

Altetico Madrid are battling it out with fierce rivals Real Madrid and German giants Bayern Munchen for Danish starlet Andreas Christensen. Current club Sporting CP rejected Manchester United's bid for the centre back, labelling it 'an insult to football'.

Atletico's Offer: £550k + Thomas Partey & Augusto Fernandez.

Real's Offer: £9m.

Bayern's Offer: £1.5m + Daniel Hagler & Xabi Alonso.

BMG_9053905626_4.jpg_518px.jpg