Pip

European Championship 6253 Discussion Thread

Unfortunately, Christensen won't be a Bayern player. However, Bayern has just bought Kessie, a great talent of Atalanta that scored 2 goals in his debut last week (he's a defender/midfielder). Bayern is slowly building a strong youth squad for a bright future.

INCREDIBLE DEAL BETWEEN BAYERN MUNCHEN AND MANCHESTER CITY

Bayern says goodbye to three top players: Thiago Alcantara, Arturo Vidal and David Alaba. But...

There are four new players that will be part of our team for this season. And what a players:

John Stones

1421602525-John+Stones.jpg

Illkay Gundogan

$_35.JPG

Kevin De Bruyne

s-l300.jpg

Leroy Sanè

SlmtJ8s.png

This is an interview to Marek just after the end of the negotiation: "It was a very long negotiation. One of the longest of my 6years career on SM, but I think it was worth it. I think it's a fair deal, both will have the players we want. With Stones and Benatia, we have a fantastic couple of central backs to cover Boateng-Hummels. Gundogan and De Bruyne will be my new midfield, with Xabi Alonso, Joao Mario and Renato Sanches ready to play when I need them (and Kimmich can play there too). Leroy Sanè and Mahrez are two incredible players, it's a "shame" I have Douglas Costa and Muller in their same team. Now I need other good players and my team will be ready. A big thanks to Manchester City manager, it was so hard but also so funny to talk with him trying to find a solution."

alaba-y-vidal-mantienen-una-muy-buena-re

Man City agree triple swoop of Bayern's best!

After protracted negotiations, Man City have agreed a deal which will see David Alaba, Arturo Vidal and Thiago Alcantara pack their bags and board a plane to Manchester with a view of sealing a quite remarkable transfer. A first of its kind, Manchester City will sadly have to part ways with De Bruyne, Gundogan, Stones and Sane to to complete such a deal.

Manager IIR had this to say regarding the speculation in a quite brief interview. "Everybody knows how difficult it is for me to part with the 4 players who I have felt would represent the future of this club. However, as Manager, I have a responsibility to make the tough decisions and consider what is in the best interest of the team. Vidal, Alaba and Thiago are all amazing players but also players with the experience of winning which will be a vital in the ongoing season".

It will undoubtably go down as the biggest transfer ever seen in this Championship and it is sure to create some fireworks! More importantly than that, we want to offer a very warm welcome to Alaba, Vidal and Thiago in their new journey with Manchester City Football Club!

33D1655000000578-3572937-image-a-26_1462

Man City secure number 1 target

It's taken a while but Manchester City have announced back to back deals and they are huge. Antione Griezmann, Manchester City's number 1 target, is final piece of the puzzle for manager IIR and the transfer looks set to strike fear into the hearts of all rivals. Manager IIR is delighted with the signing and said this after confirming rumors that Alaba, Vidal and Thiago were set to join the club. "Griezmann is a player that I have wanted since my first day on the job. I'm delighted that we have finally brought him in and I can't wait to start working with him". Today has certainly been a busy day at Manchester City with the impending transfer of 4 top quality players!

Atletico Take First Dip Into Internal Transfer Market

Atletico Madrid have today accepted an offer from Manchester City for Frenchman Antoine Griezmann. Once thought of as untouchable, the offer was seemingly too good to turn down for manager Ashtini.

The deal sees the Euro 2016 Golden Boot winner head to the Etihad Stadium with Gabriel Jeses and Sergio Aguero heading to Spain.

Ashtini is known to be keen on building an exciting youth squad and where most would have seen Aguero alone as enough to accept, Gabriel Jesus is seen the cherry on the cake for Atletico.

Atletico Seniors vs Youths

Oblak

Juanfran - Savic- Godin - Luis

Gaitan - Koke - Gabi - Carrasco

Aguero - Gamiero

-

G.Jesus - Embolo

Correa - Torres - Saul - El Ghazi

Manquillo - Gimenez - Velazquez - Christensen

Scuffet

492658-sergio-aguero-man-city-v-steaua-b

591584466.jpg

hi-res-f0e005c932f806ae0119d97f3e407f23_

Manchester City announce captain Vidal

Manchester City have confirmed that new acquision Arturo Vidal will be made captain of the football club for the present season. A player often regarded as a 'warrior', IIR has described Arturo as "his most important player" as he hopes he can lead a fairly youthful side including Dybala, Fabinho, Alaba, Rodriguez and Griezmann to glory. 'King Arturo' made a name for himself throughout his career as being a big-game player stepping up when his team needed him most and will be vital as Manchester City look to build on their impressive 4-0 victory over Paris Saint-Germain.

Spotlight Series

Paulo-Dybala-Dybala-Juventus-Juventus-Ne

Paulo 'La Joya' Dybala

When news filtered out that Manchester City had swooped in to complete a deal for Paulo Dybala, the football world was shocked. Suffice to say, Paulo Dybala had emerged as the hottest property in European football after a scintillating campaign with Italian giants Juventus where he raked up 23 goals and provided 9 more. However, this series will look at how a kid from the village of Laguna Larga grew into the best player of his age group in world football.

b806e444ec19e4a84eac9a2fb675e1bf.jpg

Plying his trade in the second division of Argentinian football with Institutio, it became apparent very early that 'The Jewel' was indeed very special. Making his debut at just 17 years of age, Dybala went on to play 40 games for his hometown club and bagged an incredible 17 goals despite his tender age. However, after such an impressive campaign which highlighted both his special talent as well as his consistency, Italy took notice. Known over the years as a hotbed of South American talent, Italian clubs battled hard with eachother to secure the talents of the next big superstar in football.

Paulo-Dybala-Palermo.jpg?admin

However, it was Palermo who came up on top and club president Maurizio Zamparini could hardly contain his excitement. "We have got Paulo Dybala – the new Sergio Agüero" exclaimed Zamparini before an agreement had even been reached. There's little wonder why there was such glee in Southern Italy when the deal had finally been confirmed. Dybala did take some time to adapt to the Italian league that he has made his own in recent years but it was the 2014-2015 season where the Argentinian jewel really shone. Again proving his consistency and selfless playing style, Dybala bagged 13 goals while providing 10 more in Serie A football alone. Now was the time where Dybala was truly ready to take a step up and become a leading marksman for a top European side. Juventus came calling for the young sensation and the youngster hasn't looked back since. 

With the world at his feet and endless potential, there is no wonder that he was the first signing under IIR. Labelled 'an untouchable' alongside Antoine Griezmann, David Alaba and David De Gea with the hopes of leading Man City to glory for the current and future seasons to come. However, it is clear that the new poster boy of Manchester City football club will have to play a pivitol role if the club are to be the dominant force in Europe. Going by his track record to date, who could doubt him?

Aguerooooooooooooo!

The Prince of Madrid Scintillates on Return

Sergio-Kun-Aguero-Atletico-Madrid-Colcho

Sergio Aguero returned to the Vicente Calderon to a hero's welcome and 3 days later left the Emirates Stadium with the match ball after his 63rd minute penalty winner vs Arsenal in a well deserved win.

Alexis Sanchez opened the scoring on the 5 minute mark with a sublime top corner finish to beat the fully stretched Oblak.

2262692-320x320.jpg

18 minutes later Arsenal striker Lacazette had a goal disallowed for offside, it was a close call but a correct one.

alexandre-lacazette-lyon_3751935.jpg?201

On the 32nd minute Atletico got their equaliser with a deft finish from Koke who connected on the end of a Yannick Carrasco freekick,

kokeisit04710571205.jpg

And then in the 63rd minute Sergio Aguero stepped up the the penalty spot, and decisively smashed it into the top of the roof with aplomb.

A HERO'S RETURN - A HERO'S WELCOME - A HERO'S RESULT

HALA AGUERO! HALA ATLETICO!

Atletico-Madrids-Argentinian-forward-Ser

MATCH PREVIEW (Season 1, Turn 4)

Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal

maxresdefault.jpg

Its never a Boring match..!!

Gunners to take on Spurs at White Heart Lane in hope to earn 1st 3 points of the season.

Spurs unbeaten so far in the season with win against Atletico Madrid and draws against Dortmund and Zenith;

While Gunners drew with Internazional and lost to AC Milan and Atletico Madrid; currently sitting bottom of the table.

Koscienly and Ivanovic both important players injured for the match that gives Spurs edge ahead of the fixtures.

Form and Fitness favours Spurs but Still Manager is in positive mood ahead of the big match...!!

MATCH REPORT

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. ARSENAL

Arsenal slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur in their Division 2 fixture Giroud scored the only goal for Arsenal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

In a High voltage drama Giroud stuns White heart lane in opening minutes by netting a Goal from a close range, assisted by Ozil.olivier-giroud-arsenal_3366497.jpg?20151

Spurs equalizer came in 30th minute when referee awarded a free kick and Dembele converts it...!!

&NCS_modified=20160116205405&MaxW=640&im

In second half Eriksen tried ambitious shot and.... Goal...!! Screamer...!!

Christian-Eriksen-Harry-Kane-Tottenham-c

Ray of hope came for Arsenal at 70th minute when Fonte got 2nd Yellow card and Spurs went down 10 men.

Red-Card.jpg

ARSENAL Manager changed tactics in hope of not only draw but win the game and deployed very attacking tactics; but the tactics went horribly wrong and Dier and Eriksen scored 2 more back to back goals...!!

gettyimages-454072350.jpg?itok=tfOwkubb

Match ended Spurs 4-1 Gunners.

Manager was disappointed with the result and took blame on himself for horrible tactical changes made.

De Ligt and Duncan are two new Bayern players. We are building a great youth team and trying to improve the 1st team. Alfred Duncan for 6 m is simply a bargain. He will be a monster in 1-2 years. It's not over, we are looking for other great prospects, only a matter of time. B)

Other things to say:
- Benatia is for sale. I'm looking for a great cash bid or cash + young players.
- I've offered Lazio to a good and reliable italian manager, but I'm not sure that he'll accept. Let's find a good manager for Lazio if he rejects.