Jump to content

SM Predict for new PL season


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was thinking of running a SM Predict league for the upcoming PL season.   I have noticed it hasn't been run since May '15 so I would like to get it going again if possible.   Let me know if your

lots of us got the Everton/Spurs result bang on Hull shock all, I think only Ghora predicted draw when all went for Leicester My dream team even poor atm lol   Noisy needs to work fast to do table

Where's the ESB and FGS for Week 2 ?

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

But I noticed everybody is predicting it? For say, now that you picked we can pick too but it has to be your chosen games? Or just you/SO4 can pick and everybody is as confused as me?

if anyone is more confused than you they won't know how to turn on their laptop.:)

The winner of the previous round chooses which games are to include ESB and FGS, then anyone who predicted the correct result in the chosen ESB game, gets the bonus. 

You need to name a player in the chosen FGS game and if he scores first, you get the bonus.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2016 at 0:09 AM, smut said:

if anyone is more confused than you they won't know how to turn on their laptop.:)

The winner of the previous round chooses which games are to include ESB and FGS, then anyone who predicted the correct result in the chosen ESB game, gets the bonus. 

You need to name a player in the chosen FGS game and if he scores first, you get the bonus.

Haha smut thnx for the clarification :) !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Don't think I can take part in this as the new forum UI has driven me to stop using this...sorry Noisy 

Come on you people are like the hubs of forum. Agreed UI keeps getting worse but only you guys can keep it going. Remember form is temporary, class is permanent! Now get your arse and predict, leaving is not a solution but a greater problem to the problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Come on you people are like the hubs of forum. Agreed UI keeps getting worse but only you guys can keep it going. Remember form is temporary, class is permanent! Now get your arse and predict, leaving is not a solution but a greater problem to the problem.

The new UI is too much of a bother to continue. This is like the 4th forum UI since I've joined. Sorry but I don't have the time to constantly adapt. 

Besides, I don't have much time IRL these days. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

People suggesting the points of the two games shouldn't count are being meaningless. Here's what you can do 1) don't copy paste 2) even if you copy paste count there are 10 fixtures 3) read the forum, there's being at least two mentions about the missed matches. Instead of taking the points of other players accept your error.

Twist and Knickers come to mind here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

People suggesting the points of the two games shouldn't count are being meaningless. Here's what you can do 1) don't copy paste 2) even if you copy paste count there are 10 fixtures 3) read the forum, there's being at least two mentions about the missed matches. Instead of taking the points of other players accept your error.

or perhaps we leave it to Noisy and you keep your mouth shut.

copy and paste has nothing to do with it, Noisy put up the games and we put our forecasts up for those games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Kev unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...